Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! (10758 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) / Does Anyone Have A Link On How To Register As A Contractor In Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2012
I plan on starting wholesale of kitchenwares and its been really difficult getting a link to importers who I could purchase these items from. Pls can any1 in d house help me out on this
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2012
which ones do you want, Europeans or asians
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
Can I get both sir so I can have options? Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
Pleeaaaase someone help me
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Masterseg: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
HELLO,I CAN HELP YOU OUT,IT IS JUST ABOUT SINCERITY

YOU CAN CALL ME +2347032355156,I WANT YOU TO SPECIFY THE ONE YOU REALLY WANT TO IMPORT.YOU CAN CALL MY NO 07032355156
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
Master seg:

HELLO,I CAN HELP YOU OUT,IT IS JUST ABOUT SINCERITY

YOU CAN CALL ME +2347032355156,I WANT YOU TO SPECIFY THE ONE YOU REALLY WANT TO IMPORT.YOU CAN CALL MY NO 07032355156

Sir, I neva made mention of importing 'em. All I need is a link to major importers who I can buy from. I intend doing wholesale. Tanx
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by zhukafa(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
lightheart:

I plan on starting wholesale of kitchenwares and its been really difficult getting a link to importers who I could purchase these items from. Pls can any1 in d house help me out on this
Go to lagos, there are many importers there. You can go to west minister , there is a benin woman that opens two 40 feet containers of kitchenware every week.
I think that would help.

6 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2012
I will forward the info later
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
olas2u:

I will forward the info later
i'll b much grateful. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
still waiting on the good people of Nairaland oo, help a brother out
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
My guy sorry,i got some info in india and china abut am scared because i dont know about them,but i know about the germans ,but i cannot find the information,i met that company in a trade fair some time ago in germany .I hope you understand.I will forwrad it,just try and get from other sources first.
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
I dont think they will respond once you are writing from that zone,but find a way around it
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
i meant in nigeria sir
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Tpc: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
Text me your company name and mail address to 08083441249 . I will give you prices, pictures, delivery date, e.t.c all from China.
I have an associate who handles freight from china for me.
He does our outsouring checks manufacturers factories and quality
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls I want to knw wherE I can buy kitchen wares and appliances in lagos wholes. prices pls.
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls if u knw anybody dat sales kitchen utensils at wholesales prices I will like to knw I want to start d business pls and appliances too .
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls can I get d contact of d benin woman at west_minister I stay in abuja so dat I can call her before going to lagos tanx
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by zhukafa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
amibabe: Pls can I get d contact of d benin woman at west_minister I stay in abuja so dat I can call her before going to lagos tanx
amibabe: Pls can I get d contact of d benin woman at west_minister I stay in abuja so dat I can call her before going to lagos tanx

So sorry. I don't have her number. Just try and go there by yourself and do a market assessment. Even if you get her number and call her, she might not answer you well, due to the fact that customers are much and when ever her goods come in, more that 70 people stands in front of the container to pick the best, as the goods are been offloaded.
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Ok tanx a lot, I just wanted to get more information before travelling becose am married. Wit children going to lagos without any proper information is somehow .
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by zhukafa(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
amibabe: Ok tanx a lot, I just wanted to get more information before travelling becose am married. Wit children going to lagos without any proper information is somehow .

I understand you now.Lets see if I would have that time to go to west minister, anytime I visit LAGOS .
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tanx a lot I appreciate ooooo .
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
If u have noticed, most of these wholesalers who import and stock these items don't usually advertise. Which is why u see their warehouses with no billboard or any form of publicity

If u can, give me a call. See my number on my signature. I'll direct you to a few my folks use

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
I can't see d number pls just write it down on ur wall pls tanx .
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by lightheart(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sent
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by amibabe(f): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dats true tanx a lot .
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by mosexyl(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
pls who knws where dey sell kitchen wares at wholesales price in lag?
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by mosexyl(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
pls who knws where dey sell kitchen wares at wholesales price in mushin market?
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by ib22003(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Our name is anikstores we sell kichenware at lagos island we are direct importers. We are owers of unique flask. whatsapp +2348103234587
lightheart:
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by ib22003(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
we get for lagos island,
mosexyl:
pls who knws where dey sell kitchen wares at wholesales price in mushin market?
Re: Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
amibabe:
Ok tanx a lot, I just wanted to get more information before travelling becose am married. Wit children going to lagos without any proper information is somehow .

hello madam,
I sent you a pm, will like to have a word with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital / Fish Farming Made Easy With Collapsible Pond, No More Concrete/ Earthen Ponds, / SEPLAT Contravenes Local Content Policy With Foreign MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.