Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou (3392 Views)

Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu / Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. / Gunmen Snatch Channels TV Bus In Benin, Beat & Tie Up Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Cunninlingus: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2012
say jihad....

Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Princess1982(f): 3:44am On Dec 30, 2012
I see a lot of people on here bashing Muslims, there is about 1,226,000,000 people practicing Islam in the world if they are all terrorist then I'm afraid most of us would already be dead by now. Religion is not what make men bad, men make religion bad. Just because, a few Muslims decide to terrorize it doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist.
Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Cunninlingus: 4:04am On Dec 30, 2012
^^^shut it. This isn't about bashing but more of an expose to let those blind followers of mo' know what a violent doctrine their prophet left behind.
Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Cunninlingus: 4:07am On Dec 30, 2012
and of course the muslim mob mod has tried to hide this in a sub section of politics.

You can try and hide the truth but it is out there. Muslim fanatics did slaughter 15 women and children in the dead of night all for the sake of their religion.
Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Princess1982(f): 4:33am On Dec 30, 2012
Cunninlingus: ^^^shut it. This isn't about bashing but more of an expose to let those blind followers of mo' know what a violent doctrine their prophet left behind.

I'm not saying the article is bashing Muslims, the article is news worthy and people need to know. All I am saying is some people posting comments are bashing Islam as a whole and all of Islam didn't do this.Its like Catholics they are considered Christians and you have quite a few priest who molested children but do we say all of Christianity are child molesters? Oh and if it make you feel better I'm not Muslim and I never really agreed with Islamic teaching I just don't think people should generalize.
Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Cunninlingus: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2012
^^^If it talks like a duck, walks like a duck then chances are that it is a duck or something that is trying hard to be one.

As for the catholic priest example; yes, all catholic priests are deviant predators (at least the western ones). Just as most indoctrinated and blind muslims truely believe in Jihad. Why because the Catholic priesthood requires celibate and single males as one of the major qualifications for being a priest. This celibate priesthood provided a cover for homos to enter the church.

Bottom line: It is a "we vs them" attitude that 99.9% muslims have when dealing with so-called infidels.

Ask yourself this; how come you hardly find any muslim condemning these attacks without a hint of political correctedness?

Why those Islam proscribe death for apostates?

Why is it that Islam is the only religion which rewards suicidal killings in the name of martyrdom?

Why is the Muslim dominated Arab world such a sh1t hole for individual expression and religious freedom?

Why are Muslims collectively anti-Semite without really trying to proffer a genuine reason for their hatred?

Why is it that , only Muslims have been fingered in political motivated and religious guided rampage in Nigeria?
Re: Islamists Tie Up Fifteen Women And Children, Then Slit Their Throats While Shou by Akanbiedu(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Let me borrow a line from GEJ, "muslims don't give a damn about you people anymore". If you insist on blaming a billion for activities of few elements, then goodluck.

If muslims condemn terrorist you people with agenda are still going to find a reason to abuse Islam anyway. So there is really no need for that.

Wondering why you people don't show this much anger in real life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers, Police Officers Engage In Deadly Fight At Apapa (Photos) / Eiye And Malphite Clash In Ghana VIDEO / Cult Clash In Sagamu Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.