Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency (16761 Views)

Sweden Offers Residency To All Syrian Refugees / Nelson Mandela In Permanent Vegetative State / Obama Signs Bill To Grant Nigerian Residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Bolt2011(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2012
Good news for Nigeria. Congrats Chukwueke. Thanks to Obama
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by touchmeder: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2012
God has done it for this gentleman. i have followed this case with rapt attention. God bless him and all his endeavours and for the nuns God bless them too
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Ice4jez(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247: whats breaking about the news?
sadist i greet u oh.pple like u re going to alway remain behind will good pple prosper

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Yinkay: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2012
God bless those Nuns sisters that arranged for him to be examined by the Michigan doctor, cant imagine what would have become of him if he is still Nigeria. America is indeed land of opportunuties.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Ice4jez(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
contactwale:

St*pid Opportunist. Imagine how he thinks...
u my guy is the one st.pid cos it seems u re talk n thinkin thru ur ass.dont hate the poor boy.as.hole

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ability in disability. Obama well done sir.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by JAkpayen(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is a lesson that we need to invest in human talents and not paper-qualification or physical appearance. *smh* cry cry Nigeria has just lost another raw talent for its development in the health sector. Victor Chukwueke, I pray you forgive us for taunting and rejecting you.

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by fxskye: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote
author=condralbede]Tnx obama,4 differenciating victor chukwueke 4rm
ibrahim,yusuf,mohammed,and bulama..cos dey wil nver hv d same bombing
attitude.[/quote]
The most STUPID statement in 2012.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by SlyIg(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by anonimi: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country of people with [size=13pt]responsible values of looking out for others and appreciating hard work[/size] irrespective of one's ethnic/religious/racial background.

From the catholic sisters who took him from the hell hole derisively called giant of Africa and cared for him in the US to the lawyer who handled his case free (pro bono), not forgetting the one who paid his university fees as well as the senators and congress men who passed the Bill for Obama's signature.

No wonder Nigerians, including the children of those in the frontline of wrecking this country aka rulers, are ready to do anything to go to America and use any means to stay there.

BTW, I understand the Pope, head of the catholic church, has no private jet. He usually flies Alitalia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by remzytimer: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
So good' which u all d best....
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by TwinTiger: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
alaoeri: I thought say na all Nigerian students in US self.
honestly I clicked open with all my. Muscle only to see is for 1 person.mmmttttccchhheeeewwww!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by TwinTiger: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Brother ur just lucky.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by dilbert100: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
undecided
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by pauloman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
His deformity has reformed his future for Good !!! Congrats Victor Chukwueke !
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by TwinTiger: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
anonimi: A country of people with [size=13pt]responsible values of looking out for others and appreciating hard work[/size] irrespective of one's ethnic/religious/racial background.

From the catholic sisters who took him from the hell hole derisively called giant of Africa and cared for him in the US to the lawyer who handled his case free (pro bono), not forgetting the one who paid his university fees as well as the senators and congress men who passed the Bill for Obama's signature.

No wonder Nigerians, including the children of those in the frontline of wrecking this country aka rulers, are ready to do anything to go to America and use any means to stay there.

BTW, I understand the Pope, head of the catholic church, has no private jet. He usually flies Alitalia!!!
poster,The pope Has a private craft-Shephard 1,he flies Alitalia as alternativee.REmember He's the head of Vatican,just as a president,He is received by president of any country he visits.Abacha Received Pope John Paul despite being a Muslim.So how do u think he doesn't own a private aircraft?how much is aeroplane sef!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by benny4wax(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
contactwale:
u ar just a sadist and a kill joy God have mercy on you
St*pid Opportunist. Imagine how he thinks...
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
The United States is truly a remarkable country. . .no wonder it is "God's own Country". Only in the United States can this happen. This is an example of law-making with a human face (no pun intended).

Going to this great length to ensure the wellbeing of just one individual - who is not even a citizen - goes to show what stuff Uncle Sam is made of. Truly inspiring for so many reasons. Let's not give Obama alone the credit; don't forget that several members of Congress approved of it and passed the bill for it to happen. It was a collective effort that evinces the soul and spirit behind America's peerless democracy.

As for the nuns that have been taking care of him at their own expense, what can we say? Just think how much more of such godly and humanitarian activities our thieving 'Pentecostal' pastors can do with the billions they waste on self-aggrandizing private jets.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by TwinTiger: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ice4jez: sadist i greet u oh.pple like u re going to alway remain behind will good pple prosper
.don't mind d fool may US embassy has denied him visa 4 ten yrs.Monkey
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by ojuikwu: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Igbo killed thier bro 4rom usa.Igbo should repent 4from evils
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by claremont(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fair play to them, but I hope the same gesture is extended to other disabled illegal immigrants living in the US.

Good luck to the lad!
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by ayusco85(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
chuks49: Who are the Nigerians that taunted him?

U are among them na, have u forgotten?
grin grin
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by TableLeg(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Very happy for the young man ... All the best
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by valicious1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yungwizzzy: I tap from his blessing. Na me go be next!
My 1st, 1st 2 comment!!
So u wan get tumor.

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by valicious1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Twin-Tiger:
honestly I clicked open with all my. Muscle only to see is for 1 person.mmmttttccchhheeeewwww!
Did u see any 's' in d student? Mugu

1 Like

Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Ahmedie25(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote
author=condralbede]Tnx obama,4 differenciating victor chukwueke 4rm
ibrahim,yusuf,mohammed,and bulama..cos dey wil nver hv d same bombing
attitude.[/quote] i just hope victor does not have kidnaping blood in his body
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by anonimi: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Twin-Tiger:
poster,The pope Has a private craft-Shephard 1,he flies Alitalia as alternativee. REmember He's the head of Vatican,just as a president,He is received by president of any country he visits.Abacha Received Pope John Paul despite being a Muslim. So how do u think he doesn't own a private aircraft?how much is aeroplane sef!

Why must you exhibit your muguness for all NLers to see and recognise when a little google search would have confirmed your mugucious status:

Typically, the Pope flies on a [size=14pt]chartered Alitalia[/size] fixed-wing aircraft when travelling to or from more distant destinations.The tradition is for the Pope to fly to the country he is visiting on a chartered Alitalia jet and to return on a jet belonging to a flag carrier from the visited nation. But when touring multiple nations this could turn odd. For example, when Pope John Paul II visited South America in May 1988, he came to Paraguay from Peru in an AeroPerú DC-8, but left Asunción International Airport back to Europe in a transcontinental Alitalia Boeing 747, which was brought in just hours before his farewell ceremony. Líneas Aéreas Paraguayas' longest-range aircraft at the time were Boeing 707-320Bs, which had to stop in Dakar to refuel. However, he politely traveled within the country in a LAP jet, which incidentally carried the distinguished visitor's coat of arms in the forward fuselage as courtesy. Inspired by both a biblical verse and the name of the aircraft used by the President of the United States, the Americans nicknamed the Pope's aircraft "Shepherd One" after Pope Benedict XVI's visit to New York and Washington in 2008. The call sign of a papal flight within Italy is "volo papale" ("papal flight" in Italian) followed by the number of flights the pope has made. Pope John Paul II made 104 papal flights. Pope Benedict XVI returned to Rome from Brazil on Alitalia. The pope also uses a helicopter of the Italian Air Force (Aeronautica Militare) for small distances like to Castel Gandolfo vice versa, there is a heliport on the west corner of Vatican City.

Source

And this is the head of a church with so many missionary schools, vocational centres, clinics, hospitals etc from which some of the scammers in cassock benefited as students etc.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by ignis: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigerians are wonderful and spectacular people admired all over the world.
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by anonimi: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1:
So u wan get tumor.

reminds me of those Christians who like to sing:

Abraham's blessings are mine

as if they want to

* stay barren till their 90s
* lie about their wife being their sister
* impregnate their housegirl
* ready to kill the son from their wife on the command of some unknown God
ETC, ETC
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Donmichaelz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
sad Wow so millions of naira wil b moving to d U.S.A economy....gud news
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Donmichaelz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
ignis: Nigerians are wonderful and spectacular people admired all over the world.
cos there are Rich and wasteful
Re: Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency by Rajman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
eni mcnite: he's not an opportunist u funny clown!, he has jst used his deformity as a formity for his future, as a breakthrough to success...#Don't hate! grin

U 2gbaski jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Backs A Global Central Bank-backed Digital Currency Network / U.S Education Secretary, Betsy Devos Resigns Over Capitol Invasion / Obama's Law Professor On His Failures As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.