Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Are The Importance Of Computer To A Statistian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Importance Of Computer To A Statistian (1729 Views)

The Importance Of Autocad As An Engineering Student / What Is The Importance Of Mathematics To Arts Students ??? / The Importance And Benefits Of Private Tuition/classes/coaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Importance Of Computer To A Statistian by fataiiyo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
Please NLD's , I want to know "THE IMPORTANCE OF COMPUTER TO A STATICIAN'' kindly help me to submit your idea on here. I need like 6 pages
thanks
Re: What Are The Importance Of Computer To A Statistian by zebra(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
fataiiyo:

Please NLD's , I want to "THE IMPORTANCE OF COMPUTER TO A STATISTIAN'' kindly help me to submit your idea on here.
thanks

It is not STATISTIAN but STATISTICIAN. Are you a yoruba man??

Anyway, Statisticians use computer for data tabulation, presentation, analysis and data storage. They also use computer programming knowledge to develop algorithms and programs for solving complex statistical problems.

Most statistical problems cannot be solved without the use of a computer.
Re: What Are The Importance Of Computer To A Statistian by fataiiyo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
thanks u for lttle information u provided. i need more

(1) (Reply)

Over 40 Int'l Scholarships For Nigerian Students / Where Can A Zoologist Work / Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.