Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Free to Air codes - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free to Air codes (304514 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free to Air codes by olaplus: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
pls i need the code /keys to unlock hi sport and hi nolly
my mail address olaplus@hotmail.com
Re: Free to Air codes by miju(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
if i can get the codes for hi nolly yoruba to keep my wife happy, i go bow. mail me : softmiju@yahoo.ca wink
Re: Free to Air codes by olaplus: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
any body with keys to desramble hi nolly yoruba or any other keys.
mail me on olaplus@hotmail.com
Re: Free to Air codes by ikbanton: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
Gud day all, I have successfully patched my Strong SRT4653x. If i input the RDV biss key, i still receive Scrambled Channel. The keys i have is in 2 sets of 8 totalling 16 while from the BISS key edit menu, i c a total of 32. Please help me out.
Re: Free to Air codes by Lov4sat(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2010
Press 8280 on your remote while on d RDV channel, this will show d BISS key panel/window on your TV screen
Scroll down to Row no. 19=> All oooooooooooooooooo,
just replace d 1st 16 nos
Press exit, YES when prompted to save changes.
Enjoy RDV
Re: Free to Air codes by nale(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2010
@all
how i input the biss key in 4669 122p decoder
Re: Free to Air codes by Segunod(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2010
Ur question has been answered b4 your post. Read through pls,
Re: Free to Air codes by freshp(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
Segunod:

your question has been answered b4 your post. Read through pls,
That is just the main reason most of the gurus dont bother posting any longer angry angry angry
why wont people just read. . .read. . . and read
Re: Free to Air codes by geefivez(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hi guru, i have this little problem with my receiver. After i had unlocked the RDV station. My decoder will jst go off and switch on by itself. Is it normal like that or what do i do to rectify.
Re: Free to Air codes by akatonero(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
freshp:

That is just the main reason most of the gurus dont bother posting any longer angry angry angry
why wont people just read. . .read. . . and read
this place dnt interest them any longer.though before they re in control but is like the newbee hv come to stay for life.how's ur ends?i sent u a mail 2days ago
Re: Free to Air codes by zeminar(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2010
Do you need money b4 xmas, why wasting your time online,use it to Rake big cash here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-565655.0.html
Re: Free to Air codes by geefivez(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2010
geefivez:

Hi guru, i have this little problem with my receiver. After i had unlocked the RDV station. My decoder will jst go off and switch on by itself. Is it normal like that or what do i do to rectify.

somebody should plz answer my question.
Re: Free to Air codes by freshp(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
geefivez:

somebody should plz answer my question.

what type of receiver are you using?

@aka tonero,
my brother im fine and how r you too.will check now. . .but i think i already replied it.
Re: Free to Air codes by geefivez(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
@freshp
i use 4653x.
Re: Free to Air codes by freshp(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
did you update the box,if yes then there maybe something wrong with the patch. . .if no then was it behaving like this with other inputs if no then you may need to do factory reset.after that try again.
pls let the house know the outcome.
Re: Free to Air codes by geefivez(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
@freshp
I just updated the receiver now and the switch off and on problem is gone it even change the my tv logo to strong. But the problem am having right now is dat the receiver can not read smart card again. It cannot read the multi choice card i use on it again. I downloaded an SRT 4653X.stb and SRTLoader_software_uploaders_middle east & africa.exe from strong site and save it on my phone memory and upgrade thru the usb on the front panel. When i checked the system information. Model: SRT 4651X. S/w version: 1.19 (jul 22 2010). H/w version: 1.10. Boot version: 1.10(ob:24). Ch version: aug 24 2009. Please note the receiver is an srt 4653x. All the free to air stations are showing very well except for RDV which cannot accept 6969 6969 and 8280 again. Plz i need an urgent answer so as to rectify this problem.
Re: Free to Air codes by Kingskene: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2010
@geefivez
I had exactly this same type of problem with my strong receiver SRT 4653X.I later came to realize in this forum that you don't upgrade with stb's downloaded from strong website else your box won't be able to use keys again.Here is a trusted website to upgrade strong receiverhttp://www.wizkid.persiangig.com
Re: Free to Air codes by gentlemen(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
good innovation
Re: Free to Air codes by geefivez(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2010
@kingskene, thanks for the site, but i dont know which stb to download from the site because i dont see a particular stb for 4653x.
Anybody dat have a trusted stb for 4653x to plz send it to my mail geefivez@yahoo.com
Re: Free to Air codes by larryenob(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2010
geefivez:

@kingskene, thanks for the site, but i dont know which stb to download from the site because i dont see a particular stb for 4653x.
Anybody dat have a trusted stb for 4653x to plz send it to my mail geefivez@yahoo.com
@ geefivez you should note that we have treat this issue b4 just that many people will not lean
go to www.sat-planet.net download strong with 4651x_4654x this includ your 4653x so next read b4 you ask
Re: Free to Air codes by geefivez(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ freshp
@ kingskene
@ larryenob
thanks all for your contributions. My 4653x is now back to life. I downloaded a working stb from the site provided above and upgrade wit my pc thru rj232 cable. I salute all guru in fta.
Re: Free to Air codes by ebenz4(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
plz gurus i have a hitv decoder,how can i watch FTA stations,and my dish size is 70cm
Re: Free to Air codes by kobbyking: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2010
thanks to all the guys; the info you pasted are just wonderful and very helpful but these codes seems not to be having any effect on my srt4669x receiver 0235, 0325, 1361, 0735 and when I try the 6969 it asks for a pin. what is that pin? I have know idea. And also what is this patch which you've been talking about? thank you. you guys are great.
Re: Free to Air codes by don401(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2010
pls. Change the name of dis thread b/c there is no biss key here.
Re: Free to Air codes by zoboizee: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2011
hello all, compliments. pls, wot code activates viaccess/irdeto/nagra key edit menu on 4669x.guess am not wrong wit 8282.wot is the process?
Re: Free to Air codes by softy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
pls @ all ,

I have some codes on IRDETO and CONAX for some channels on TFA using strong decoder, after pressing 6969 and 8282 ,it takes me to where i need to enter these codes and ident nombas also, but when I enter these numbers,it did have any effect on the scrambled channels.
pls ,what do i do?
and how best can someone use the page correctly ??

thanks for expected good answers!
Re: Free to Air codes by saintchyco: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ Lov4sat

please can i have your help in inputing the BISS key for 1 Music on W3 7de

please can u make it a bit easy like the RDV instruction which was very helpful

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Free to Air codes
« #228 on: December 08, 2010, 11:27 AM »

Press 8280 on your remote while on d RDV channel, this will show d BISS key panel/window on your TV screen
Scroll down to Row no. 19=>  All oooooooooooooooooo,
just replace d 1st 16 nos
Press exit, YES when prompted to save changes.
Enjoy RDV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Free to Air codes by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for the RVD biss keys, it works and I will appreciate if any member of the forum has any other biss keys that can dis-encrypt channels beam to West Africa. Thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by hisoccer(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2011
gus lets try 2be a little more considrate and mind d way we talk about biss keys of pay channels in an open forum like dis, lets see if we can share dis informations tru phone cals or email id . Plz dont get me wrong am not trying 2 step on anybodys toes, and no body no like beta thin plz
Re: Free to Air codes by ayomidan: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2011
with due respect to all guru, i need a key 2 unscramble some hitives nd dstivies stations on my 69x if any, danielthomas009@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
ayomidan:

with due respect to all guru, i need a key 2 unscramble some hitives nd dstivies stations on my 69x if any, danielthomas009@gmail.com, thanks
With due respect,no such keys.Unless you have Dreambox.
Re: Free to Air codes by oyasbobo: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2011
helle guys am new on this line pls can someone pls help me with how to open jsc sport 2,3,4 on nile sat i am using a storng srt4663x recevier and how to unlock dstv to watch free cause am tired of paying 10k every monthwill really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.