Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee (880 Views)

Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes / Create A Google Voice Acount And Verify It In Nigeria / Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello entrepreneur/Netpreneur,
Greetings to you all,Please i am in need of a genuine or serious Netpreneur who can open and verify moneybookers account,i want to use the account to trade on betfair betting exchange,please i will pay good money for the services,any interested one should reply with his phone no or email so we can communicate privately or better still call me with this no 08039568803,Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by arbitrage: 5:49am On Dec 30, 2012
i can even open it free for you but how will you be operating it on your own hereafter from nigeria? i can even fund it from your naira payment instantly.
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2012
@arbitrage, I also have interest. Can u help me open and fund it. Pls. My email- otunbaworldwide@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by arbitrage: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2012
That's not a problem but my question remains will you be operating it hereafter?
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2012
@arbitrage i have gone through all your 570 posts on nairaland this morning just to contact you privately on this moneybookers issue,and find out that the only contact you have is mailbox@cashlander.com which i believe is for your company,my brother i really respect you the way you help people on this forum and i believe we can be a very good friend,i have seen all your posts but i have other good ways for you to make good money from betfair,Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i beg you in the name of God Almighty,i want you to help me out on this,i have a ip changer software which i use to browse in my system so operating hereafter we not be a problem to me at all,plzzzzzzzzz just flash or text me your phone no so that i can call you immediately on this issue,my no is 08039568803
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
@arbitrage i have not still heard from you.
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
@arbitrage or can reach me through my email eric_dommy@yahoo.com
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by barikay: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
U guys should tell us strategies used to mak money on betfair. I dont think moneybooker wil ban u if u access ur account in naija. U only hv problem creating d account here
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
@barikay making money from betfair is easy and risk free but creating moneybookers for fast and secure payment for betfair is the problem most Nigerians are facing.
Re: Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee by patsucess: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
please can anyone help on this issue

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Original 1.3 KVA Evolution (recoil) Citizens Generator For N25300 / He Needs A 300k Short Term Loan Repayable In 6 Months With An Agrred Int/collate / Just Arrived Brand New Aeg Sewing Machines @give Away P/sneakers Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.