Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes (2932 Views)

Open And Verify Moneybookers Account For A Fee / Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria / Open A Paypal,adword ,clickbank And Moneybookers Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 1:49am On Dec 04, 2013
You can buy or sell your Paypal, Payza, Skrill and get paid within minutes either in Naira or in dollars (depending on your domiciliary account bank). You can as well sell your Payoneer fund and get paid within minutes or get your Payoneer account funded within 48 hours on business days. Service is N150 per dollar when selling and N195 per dollar when buying. Drop your contact details here or contact through my signature below if you are interested.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Get your UBA Visa Africard funded too without visiting the banking hall or during the weekend when you need it most.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by mrkels(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2013
You got mail bro.
Paypal things.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible .
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 1:22am On Dec 07, 2013
mrkels: You got mail bro.
Paypal things.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible .

I didn't get your mail but I read your posting only that I couldn't respond as Naijacutee banned me again for days until now. You may leave your contact for the paypal stuff.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by mrkels(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2013
I don leave am tire, yet you do not contact me na.

My email, my nairaland username @gmail.com.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2013
mrkels: I don leave am tire, yet you do not contact me na.

Have I responded to you till date? Sorry for delay if not.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
mrkels: I don leave am tire, yet you do not contact me na.

I guess I must have written you since.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Mr arbitrage, do u still buys funds from iwriter. Would like to know. Thanks
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
eves4love:
Mr arbitrage, do u still buys funds from iwriter. Would like to know. Thanks

Sorry I did not see this. Yes I do.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by emaifyo: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
i want you to help me to fund my payoneer account.contact me with this email emaifyo@gmail.com
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by dybaba(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
I want to buy Payza, anybody have for sell? please indicate with your price. Thanks
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by ladywise: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2015
i want you to fund my payoneer account. whatsap me 07053449466
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by sirchief: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
hi
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
sirchief:
hi

Hello. I have been searching since as this thread was not showing on first page of business section.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:

Hello. I have been searching since as this thread was not showing on first page of business section.

@Oga arbitrage please read you attension is needed and support
www.nairaland.com/2779862/please-save-nairalanders-life-christmas
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
udedefaith:

@Oga arbitrage please read you attension is needed and support
www.nairaland.com/2779862/please-save-nairalanders-life-christmas

I think a good option is to reach the moderators in the sections for more publicity for help. You never mention in that your thread who the victim is and what happened that such surgeries are being required.

By the way, whose bank account details are put up there, the victim in pictures or the poster of the thread? The names and location (Yobe) do not match really please.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:

I think a good option is to reach the moderators in the sections for more publicity for help. You never mention in that your thread who the victim is and what happened that such surgeries are being required.
How do I reach them please if you do know a way help us reach them for more publilicty.

By the way, whose bank account details are put up there, the victim in pictures or the poster of the thread? The names and location (Yobe) do not match really please.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:

How do I reach them please if you do know a way help us reach them for more publilicty.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
udedefaith:

Each thread has moderators' usernames written at bottom or top of each page and those people you said you copied in that thread including seun should be of good publicity too.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:

Each thread has moderators usernames written at bottom or top of each page and those people you said you copied in that thread including seun should be of good publicity too.

@arbitrage I copied all moderators I know please this is no scam your support is highly needed I respect and trust you so much.thank you
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2015
udedefaith:

@arbitrage I copied all moderators I know please this is no scam your support is highly needed I respect and trust you so much.thank you

Try and ask him again for his (victim's) correct First Bank account number.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Try and ask him again for his (victim's) correct First Bank account number.

Please I have collected the Aunty of the patient account number and this should be used for your donations.
Bank;UBA
Name;Mrs Ashiriaya Inusa
Account number;2069061981
Type;Savings Account
God blesss
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
udedefaith:

Please I have collected the Aunty of the patient account number and this should be used for your donations.
Bank;UBA
Name;Mrs Ashiriaya Inusa
Account number;2069061981
Type;Savings Account
God blesss

Check your other thread for a lot of updates. Meanwhile, ask the Nairalander victim if he (Aritefe Henry Emmanuel you gave initially) is different from the notorious scammer that is severely dreaded here.

NnamdiN:
numerous tactics. For instance, he got contacts from mikkyangel's thread, mikkyangel's real name is Michael. The fraudster sent his account details as Micheal emmanuel awaritefe. You'd think it's actually mikkyangel's account. As long as two names are correct as well as account number, banks will accept payment. (its a loophole he's exploiting).

Another tactic. There's lagtech, another shipper in business section. The thief created another account "lagtech1(notice he added one to confuse his victims)

He also started a fake importation thread, stole pictures from genuine threads, created multiple accounts to talk to himself, pay himself, buy for himself and still ship for himself and nairalanders fell for it.

What he does is to roam like the vagabond he is, looking for contacts to steal from threads, impersonates the op and then strikes. So it's not wise to drop contacts anyhow if you can't identify scam.

Where I blame his victims, the guys he impersonates give very strong warnings that they will never mail you first, they display their account numbers on their first page, will only quote you if you quote them but people will never listen, it's easier for them to locate, quote and complain to the genuine guys after they've been scammed(na jazz Why couldn't they do that before payment)

I personally think he's a gtb staff coz there's been a lot of complains about that thief, yet they can't even invite him for questioning. Na dem dem jare

1 Like

Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Check your other thread for a lot of updates. Meanwhile, ask the Nairalander victim if he (Aritefe Henry Emmanuel you gave initially) is different from the notorious scammer that is severally dreaded here.

Like I have said before I have made inquiries and he is a different person not the same please.
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by arbitrage: 12:21am On May 01, 2016
Still offering good rate and fast payment for your Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, Neteller, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by dannyy626(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hello guys, I need to sell 12 Dollars worth of USD from my payza account and o couldn't find a site that deals with transactions below 20 dollars and I finally got here...who buys the payza please?
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Unique9: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
dannyy626:
Hello guys, I need to sell 12 Dollars worth of USD from my payza account and o couldn't find a site that deals with transactions below 20 dollars and I finally got here...who buys the payza please?
how much?
Re: Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes by Zdoh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

'tokunbo' Diesel Generators For Quick Sale In Abuja ! / See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. / How To Make Money From A Gsm Short Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.