Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) (45294 Views)

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / How Did This Man Know His Wife Was Cheating? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by wiseman2011(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin cool cool Is there nothing we can talk about ? That will add value to our life than egg in the bottle ? Is it of economic important ?..........if there is nothing HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.. REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by kelahns: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Simple trick the bottle was disected at the top and the eggs were packed in it ,then the top of the bottle was returned back.....and adjusted;check the top area of the bottle very well
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by AlexJ1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
When you look closely, you would notice that there's a part of the bottom that has been obscured by the eggs. It is possible that that part was cut with a razor (or something else) and covered after inserting the eggs. So you wouldn't really detect.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by NONNYG: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
hav u checked d buttom of d rubber? Hmmm
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Exponental(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
ULSHERLAN:
This claim is baseless. Its either magic/trick or photoshopped
u think so?
What if u pour hot water into a glass bottle, d base gives way. Remove d upper part, fill with eggs, gently place back n take d shots....
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
@OP;

How much you go gimme? Sound like a butter n bread thing.. grin grin grin
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by edwindprof(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
I dnt care what this is, it doern't solve any of Nigeria problem. Ther re a lot of things to channel those magical powers.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
Have u read abt d bottle leopard? In much d same way was d egg in d bottle
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
redcliff: Lol. Its possible. Illusionist do that too. Watch Chris Angel on youtube. You'l see more spectacular stuffs.

Like phones in a bottle,huh?
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
HQ:

My thoughts exactly. Probably a small hole cut open on the bottom of the bottle.

SMH*

And the point of this thread is?

Where u see cello tape for the bottom??..From experience-i once saw a stick inside a bottle #Nuff said undecided
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by EazyJ(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its possible since its a plastic bottle nt glass.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by TableLeg(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
PHOTOKIOSK!

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
There's nothing magical here. This is a plastic bottle. It's easy 2 be opened, placed with egg & celotaped.
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]The bottle was split into two, the eggs were loaded into it, and cellotape was applied to join the bottle back. [/color]
a logical explanation.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by NONNYG: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
y didn't d magician use bottle? NONSENSE
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Ehizwhyte: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nawa 4 magic oh....tinz must stop diz 2012 oh mtcheeeeeew ;DNawa 4 magic oh....tinz must stop diz 2012 oh mtcheeeeeew
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by wizboi26(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
that can only be possible with yoruba black witches
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by JOEizu: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why didn't make use of breakable bottle
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ziccoit: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
A freshly laid egg has covering that is very soft and malleable so can be easily manipulated into a small opening as bottle. It is only after sometimes the covering becomes hardened and breakable. Some pastors use that to defraud their victims.

2 Likes

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by DANILSA(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
THIS IS VERY SIMPLE. THIS IS A PLASTIC BOTTLE THAT CAN EASILY BE THORN FROM THE BOTTOM
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by makyegh(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
kissSomeone is messing with my mind. Who is it
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Taking a closer look at the bottom part of the rubber, you would notice it's been distorted. No doubt, the bottom part was cut, before those eggs were stuffed in, and the rubber placed in an upright position on the floor. #QuiteSaid#
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by oluchijud(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
xynerise:
You are on point. Probably, the eggs were loaded from the bottom of the bottle. They should have used a glass bottle and not a rubber bottle.
. It is no magic.. It's science..I had a physics teacher when i was in secondary school. We asked him dsame question.. He told us d@ a chemical is applied on the egg wch softens it and makes it jelly-like(i've 4gotten d name of d chemical) cos egg shells contain more of calcium carbonate. Once d egg is inside d bottle it hardens back when it comes in contact wt air.. So tell any Celestial church neighbour 2 stop d deceit cos they do it more in cele churches

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by djeezy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
The bottom of the bottle is open. It was all loaded through the bottom of the bottle. Then made to stand, due to how it was stuffed.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by hagma37yahoocom: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Watch Dynamo the magician reveal n see many more of such. Its all illusion.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by locust01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Just passing[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by makyegh(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
ziccoit: A freshly laid egg has covering that is very soft and malleable so can be easily manipulated into a small opening as bottle. It is only after sometimes the covering becomes hardened and breakable. Some pastors use that to defraud their victims.
[/color][color=#006600]only Pastors na him u know? How about all these bablawo that are pilffering from the blind?
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by vislabraye(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
It most likely the bottle was opened from the buttom and the eggs were stuffed inside then sealed.
The picture can't show us everything.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its from under the bottle.....and this “first to comment,second to commment“ guys are becoming irritating and annoying....even though nairaland is for every tom,dick,p.ssy and harry still yet I must register my displeasure at dis rate of childishness
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by satanmark666: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
ok oh!!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by temhab(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Magic Africa
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Until I touch the eggs with my bare hands and lift the bottle by myself I'll never believe this picture

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by dilbert100: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
the eggs are fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Ekiti People Must Stop Cheeting In Public (Photo) / Please, What's This Man's Problem [PHOTO] / When Kaduna Boys Heard Of The Free Meal By The State Government (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.