Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) (45295 Views)

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / How Did This Man Know His Wife Was Cheating? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by bestower: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
ebucha: African Magic
African magic nollywood.Haba!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Obinoscopy: Until I touch the eggs with my bare hands and lift the bottle by myself I'll never believe this picture

Another doubting Thomas, aren't you? Mu he he grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by philipstanley(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dis is nt de work of magic. De bottle was cut half and de eggs was put inside it. De side dat was cut is nt shown
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
RUBBER EGG LOL grin
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by zangiff(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
pure jazz..i've seen a big snake inside a small glass bottle for ijebu igbo...

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]The bottle was split into two, the eggs were loaded into it, and cellotape was applied to join the bottle back. [/color]
You reason faster than the speed of light. I almost got caught with the trick! They should have used a glass container so that we can believe it's magical tongue
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by fitzmayowa: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
How does this affect the price of GARRI angry

PS: Am expecting a ban *Hisses*
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by NotgUilty1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Cheap jazz
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by johnstar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
xynerise:
You are on point. Probably, the eggs were loaded from the bottom of the bottle. They should have used a glass bottle and not a rubber bottle.
nd d egg noe go come break undecided, u dey reason well @all
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by nasman5: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
juju tins
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by sycamore(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
If it was done with a Glass Bottle, thenn I would be awe struck... But its a plastic bottle, so I have my doubts
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by miqos02(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
haba use correct glass bottle
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
fitzmayowa: How does this affect the price of GARRI angry

PS: Am expecting a ban *Hisses*

Don't worry, you won't get it! grin grin grin
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by LBT: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
PalmTree: @ OP, this is very simple, its just similar to how some unscrupulous elements insert a cross in a goya oil bottle. Let me give you an insight...
The base of the bottle was slightly cut and then the eggs were placed in the bottle while it is turned upside down. The base is later glued to the bottle and after few minutes it is returned to its normal position, voila! U have ur jazz.
I just made you a magician. lol
. I agree to your correct answer, I hope they try using petrol to fry bean cake!plastic cut and glued is simple.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by caesaraba(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hahahaha, this is a simple trick I learnt on youtube years back. Let me explain how to put an egg in a bottle and you can try it yourself. It works.

Note: I've only done this with one egg ooooo!
Get a bottle and place an egg with the tip of the egg placed on the 'mouth' of the bottle.

Now, light a candle and hold it under the bottle for a while. After sometime, the egg would shrink and drop into the bottle.

You can try it and see for yourself.

Abeg no insult me if u no believe am o. No vex.

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
I would have been more impressed if it was a glass bottle. Make dem put the eggs for inside empty Gulder bottle make we see.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Abrantie: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
The under was cut. Bottle was turned upside down. Eggs inserted. Bottom sealed.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
caesaraba: Hahahaha, this is a simple trick I learnt on youtube years back. Let me explain how to put an egg in a bottle and you can try it yourself. It works.

Note: I've only done this with one egg ooooo!
Get a bottle and place an egg with the tip of the egg placed on the 'mouth' of the bottle.

Now, light a candle and hold it under the bottle for a while. After sometime, the egg would shrink and drop into the bottle.

You can try it and see for yourself.

Abeg no insult me if u no believe am o. No vex.

Hehehe......Won't the candle melt the bottle? Remember this is plastic bottle not glass :-D
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Abrantie: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
SirJay95Jay: Use a glass bottle and I will believe!

Exactly!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by 40fied(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Zeus Zuco: PhotoshoP

This ain't photoshop, it's blawdy real. I've seen something like that before, where a glass bottle contained a smaller bottle in it. I checked to see if the bottle was broken in two and then the small bottle placed in it, but didn't find any part of the bottle glued together. Tell me if that's not jazz.

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by babanne(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]The bottle was split into two, the eggs were loaded into it, and cellotape was applied to join the bottle back. [/color]
no,what they used may not be cellotape.usually,an adept person in the use of super glue knows how 2 play the tricks. They use it on real (glass) bottles,not 2 talk of plastic bottle.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by takin35(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
can you imagine and we cant use this to develop nija.bleeped it
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by warrior101: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Libkid: 2nd to comment.na real yoruba jazz be dat

Crown me with walnuts... But you need to travel often. Ok? Widen your circle. Yoruba is not the only tribe with tricks in Nigeria. I am yoruba and Edo and i have seen this from both sides. Obo buruku...
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Horlawoomey(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
I have seen a CROSS inside a glass bottle before. I fear SELE guys from then on. Though there was no camera phone then, it was around 1998.

3 Likes

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by pendusky(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
its an easy chemistry or physic demonstration... you can do at home or in the lab. You set an egg on top of a bottle. You change the temperature of the air inside the container either by dropping a piece of burning paper into the bottle or bydirectly heating/cooling the bottle. Air pushes the egg into the bottle... You can try it!

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by igben(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
9jaolofofo: Could this be possible? Eggs inside a bottle. Haba! Nairalanders no be jazz be this ?

If na real jazz, them for dey use this method take carry plane cocaine travel abroad na... Abeg this na legit scam.

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by igben(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
9jaolofofo: Could this be possible? Eggs inside a bottle. Haba! Nairalanders no be jazz be this ?

If na real jazz, them for dey use this method take carry cocaine 4 plane travel abroad na... Abegi this na legit scam.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Azukaorji(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Any way shaa what i saw was not bottle but plastic...its very easy wink...
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by RexioKlasik(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
nitrogen: Merlin's magic.

Anyway, you cut the exact size of the egg from the bottle (underneath), put the eggs, and place the opened part on the ground in order to prevent the eggs from coming out. Sefini.

Gbam!! U sabi well wel....na d tin b dat.....
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by 80million1: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
*speechless*

Put Agbalumo inside bottle,then come and ask me why.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by warrior101: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
sycamore: If it was done with a Glass Bottle, then I would be awe struck... But its a plastic bottle, so I have my doubts

I have seen it on glass bottles believe me when tell you. I have attended a cherubim church way back where you can find bottles with small cross in them and other stuffs... It's such a site believe me. But i know it's a trick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Ekiti People Must Stop Cheeting In Public (Photo) / Please, What's This Man's Problem [PHOTO] / When Kaduna Boys Heard Of The Free Meal By The State Government (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.