Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (36932 Views)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Leemak: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op u r d most jobless nigerian.......wot does dt need to do with our own intelligences? here is 2013, read more job advert, u might get employed in 2013.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by SisiKill1: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
repogirl:

You obviously dnt know how intelligent we yorubas are when it comes to money matters. They show respect to d rich even if they don't like the person to further their own agenda. Haven't u seen how yoruba musicians hail people of influence in their music so dat they get sprayed with money? So in aboki's mind he's feeling like a whole governor is begging for a pic with him whereas governor is like he has seen sponsor for one of his projects.
Err. ...Pardon me but was this meant to be a reasonable defense to the initial post?

If it was then, honestly it woulda been better if you hadn't bothered at all at all because what you have here is even more insulting than Foster Cat. At least he only tried to disparage one person. You on the other hand....you just farabale insulted an entire tribe.

Can't believe there are seventeen people who thought you made sense.

Lord have Mercy! embarassed
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by bigsegzy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Cut it guys it means nothin,if fashola decides to spend #5,000,000 per day he is assured of 62yrs of spending without bothering. Still want to know his worth ? Do the math
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by yomanovic: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aderostock: @ Op,
You are very funny! I watched it last nite and it was repeatedly showed this morning. They were all joking in a gathering of elites to celebrate a former Akintola William delliote's auditor. Get life!

dont mind that guy jare. i dont know what we youths are becoming. we that are supposed to look at things objectively go ahead and approach things in a sentimental way. although am not a fan of fashola but i can say it anyday anytime that he would never behave in the way this guy has described him. please always be diplomatic in our approach to issues. fashola may not be as rich as dangote but he own a better self
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
repogirl:

You obviously dnt know how intelligent we yorubas are
are you Yoruba?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by pitoski(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
noting wrong with fashola taking pics with dangote. I also watched it. he was not like begging but he said it in a joking manner.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by tpia5: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Up Fashola

He knows how to work hard, and he also knows how to be laidback.

If only more nigerian leaders were like him, nigeria would definitely be a first world country by now, with everyone looking for visa to come to nigeria.

Haters, can you describe your achievements so we can compare them with area boys' own, since fashola is not your mate.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by nazzyon(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.

I don't see anything wrong in what he said..... The problem we have in Africa is pride....

There is nothing wrong in taking a snapshot with anyone .... You have to request
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
seunfly: .
And i pray that the great God should take me beyond that level in my life.

Amen and me too, by the grace of the most High,I shall be skyrocketted in mercy and blessing via Divine Intercontinental connectivity!!!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Benbiana(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With
Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo
attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote
for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly
said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the
richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a
diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say
person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too
much.

find something else to say
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Jarus(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
I don't know what value taking picture with Dangote will add to Fashola. What will he do with the picture? Show people? Post on Facebook? Hang in his house? Put in newspaper. Definitely no for all these.

The action can only be a joke, teasing, play in high places.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by angelofpeaceco(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: what ever.hahahahahahahaha.I laugh in hausa.joke or no Joke,the aboki did not ask for a pix.did u watch very well,the aboki just stood calm.Fashola acknowleged d fact say e no easy to
b africans numero un..Iol

Mumu, see ur miserable life! U keep calling Dangote 'Aboki' mockingly! Dat 'aboki' is far-far better and richer dan ur entire past, present and future generation. Ur generation can never produce som1 like him until d end of time

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by kolexy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.

Pull him down before 2015
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by fuke(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
chreld_b: Kini big deal? . Rubbish thread! angry

Real rubbish thread.

If Dangote came to visit him in his office and he has these photographs
why did he have to beg him for a snapshot.

Some people with mosquito brain.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
angelofpeace.co:

Mumu, see ur miserable life! U keep calling Dangote 'Aboki' mockingly! Dat 'aboki' is far-far better and richer dan ur entire past, present and future generation. Ur generation can never produce som1 like him until d end of time
same to u nd back to sender.slow poke.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by duddey(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
I just laff wen some ignorant people keeps shouting dangote dangote as the richest!!little did dey knw dat some Nigerian Governors are richer dan dangote,which dangote himself knows!! Wake up 4rm ur slumber Op.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by repogirl(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Err. ...Pardon me but was this meant to be a reasonable defense to the initial post?

If it was then, honestly it woulda been better if you hadn't bothered at all at all because what you have here is even more insulting than Foster Cat. At least he only tried to disparage one person. You on the other hand....you just farabale insulted an entire tribe.

Can't believe there are seventeen people who thought you made sense.

Lord have Mercy! embarassed

Truth is bitter, yorubas are dat way, I'm one, I know how it goes down. If u think I insulted a tribe dats ur own bt I'm talking from my own experience. A grandfather can postrate for a teenager if he needs money from him.
Having gone thru the thread I've gathered dat from his actions, the governor was definitely joking and so what I said earlier doesn't apply here bt still doesn't change anything. Take or leave, u're entitled to ur own opinion.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by free13: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Not new.
That is what they always do.
Beg hausas.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by CasCas2: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lets see what will happen if Dangote uses the BRT lane grin
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by usdane: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
hmmm Yoruba people and their egos...see as dem dey showcase their lowlifes while assuming dem dey downgrade d hausa man. Ask them wetin be Aboki nw dem no fit answer u...e dey evn dey vex dem say na the so called Aboki man be the richest man in Africa nt 2 mention d likes of IBB and Danjuma. Superiority complex na ein go kill una. Una case b like Naija wey we dey assume say we b Giant of Africa but on reality we r no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by deviduff(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
angelofpeace.co:

Did u have to tell him? D id.iot already knows.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by SisiKill1: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2012
repogirl:

Truth is bitter, yorubas are dat way, I'm one, I know how it goes down. If u think I insulted a tribe dats ur own bt I'm talking from my own experience. A grandfather can postrate for a teenager if he needs money from him.
Having gone thru the thread I've gathered dat from his actions, the governor was definitely joking and so what I said earlier doesn't apply here bt still doesn't change anything. Take or leave, u're entitled to ur own opinion.
I thought it went without saying that what happens within your own circle of Yoruba people does not make it general. The Yorubas I know have dignity. ..that you know a grandfather who will prostate for his omo inu because of money does not mean all grandfathers are like that.

You obviously see nothing wrong in that kinda behavior. ..which is totally fine because it is acceptable in your circle. I just just wanted to correct the misconception you seem to have that it is acceptable for all.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by tpia5: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2012
usdane: hmmm Yoruba people and their egos...see as dem dey showcase their lowlifes while assuming dem dey downgrade d hausa man. Ask them wetin be Aboki nw dem no fit answer u...e dey evn dey vex dem say na the so called Aboki man be the richest man in Africa nt 2 mention d likes of IBB and Danjuma. Superiority complex na ein go kill una. Una case b like Naija wey we dey assume say we b Giant of Africa but on reality we r no where to be found.

The op isnt yoruba.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by queensmith: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by MEGAWATCH: 2:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Why are you people surprise,after-all governors are local champions.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Lopeademol(m): 3:25am On Dec 31, 2012
@OP, am so surprised this became a thread, what if its you? I am sure you will do worse more than Fashola. There are reasons Fashola could have done that, he has an ambition for 2015 and Aliko is one of the Major who is who in Nigeria....after 2015 BRF may not reign again and that's the end. Think striaght before you open a thread next time.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by tpia5: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2012
what if its you?

omg, dont even ask, i'm sure that's her dream and she'll probably grab the guy's trouser saying he must not go without depositing some dollars in her account

even if him say im no wan do, she go tell am say na by force to do.

security men will have to drag her out of there, should she ever get to within 10 miles of him.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Ikwerefistson: 3:50am On Dec 31, 2012
repogirl:

You obviously dnt know how intelligent we yorubas are when it comes to money matters. They show respect to d rich even if they don't like the person to further their own agenda. Haven't u seen how yoruba musicians hail people of influence in their music so dat they get sprayed with money? So in aboki's mind he's feeling like a whole governor is begging for a pic with him whereas governor is like he has seen sponsor for one of his projects.
nd who tod u dat u yorubas re inteligent.y is it dat an average yoruba is an elephant dat trumpets at will na wa o
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Metallurgist: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Foster cat: he said it repeatedly.he needed the pix badly.u can imagine hw the aboki felt honoured
"aboki" bash as much as u feel ur dissapointment and failures in life are compensated, but knows dangote is 11 billion dollars better than u? Dan akuya
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by nex(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Dangote has made and still makes the larger chunk of his billions of dollars from Lagos state. He needs Fashola more than any other Nigerian right now. So if Fashola wants to have tea with Dangote in his home 2 times a week, Dangote will arrange it. Don't let what you see on TV fool you.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Metallurgist: "aboki" bash as much as u feel ur dissapointment and failures in life are compensated, but knows dangote is 11 billion dollars better than u? Dan akuya
kai waye ke magana?baka sai mana aboki ba?toh aboki means frd,its by no means an insult.munafiki banza akuya.BH kowoi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / Timipre Sylva And Governor Wike Laughing, Shaking Each Other (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.