Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (36936 Views)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by lat4real: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is the type of thread you open when you are high on weed. OP WTF!!!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Joel777: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
The truth is that we all worship money in one way or the other.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by whitefairy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.
so bleeping wht?because he is a gov he shouldn't be himself again,morova e easy to be d richest in africa? I sure say if na u,u go dey roll for ground dey beg dangote ,u go even lick him shoe,mtcheew
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by ujukala: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Anybody can greet anybody!LOL
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by ideylaff: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Dangote is richest man in Africa, BRF isnt wrong in begging to take a snapshot with him. All the richest men in the worldn have politicians in their pockets. Money is everything!

2nd Richest < I think... he was pipped to 1st this year...

no pun intended.. just putting the records straight...
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by whitefairy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
lat4real: This is the type of thread you open when you are high on weed. OP WTF!!!
GBAM
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by johnstar(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: i never knew people still watch nigerian stations during day time,i only watch channels news by 10pm after dat back to other channels on dstv.me watch Nigerian channels in the day time,dat one na serious punishment to me o.
hu cares undecided, shay noe b ur country ni, u r juz tryn 2 show ur stupidity here undecided, odeski tongue
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by trimandtrendy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
na so oh. well thats not priority news . everything makes front page now abi?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Abbey2sam(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
So what's wrong about that? Isn't that an obvious fact? And him saying it doesn't reduce or remove him from his seat as a governor.

And to the moderators, I wonder how useless topics like this made the front page.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
denzel2009: does that warrant opening a thread?

And to imagine it made the front page.

What is the benefit of this news to anyone? Did he do wrong in making the request?

Shocking to see this on the front page, IMO.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by ecosanders: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: what ever.hahahahahahahaha.I laugh in hausa.joke or no Joke,the aboki did not ask for a pix.did u watch very well,the aboki just stood calm.Fashola acknowleged d fact say e no easy to b africans numero un..Iol
keep yelling Aboki, dat doesnt change his Status.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by TwinTiger: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
All of una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze.from the poster to all those reporters.Overtime D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worrry una.yeye ppl.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by DarryOsh(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
This thread is just sick, i really want to puke. I am so disappoinet in d op. Thank God i watched dat same program this morning.
No the Governor WAS NOT BEGGING! he was only being humorous.
Why do people just like to make mountains out of mole hills. In fact i want moderators to close this thread. This is one of the disadvantages of the internet. People just write what they like
i really wonder why the op could deduce beggin from that scene. Go online on channels and watch it again.
Dont just start rubbish topics because u want to talk. How the hell dis get to d front page. What kind of moderators do we av on NL sef. Only silly threads make front page.
This thread is a pure lie

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by whitefairy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
geeez: Couldn't it have been jocular? I was once at a presentation where Aliko was referring to Harry Akande and he said 'Harry may not be tall but when he stands on his money, he's 10ft tall'. And how does BRF that has been in several pictures with Aliko be begging to appear in a picture with him? Some people no dey reason sha.

@OP, you take style dense. angry
No be style joor,him dense,bobo odensin!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aderostock: @ Op,
You are very funny! I watched it last nite and it was repeatedly showed this morning. They were all joking in a gathering of elites to celebrate a former Akintola William delliote's auditor. Get life!
no mind the op,he doesn't know how we big boys dey crack jokes

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
denzel2009: does that warrant opening a thread?
and it made front-page.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
DarryOsh: This thread is just sick, i really want to puke. I am so disappoinet in d op. Thank God i watched dat same program this morning.
No the Governor WAS NOT BEGGING! he was only being humorous.
Why do people just like to make mountains out of mole hills. In fact i want moderators to close this thread. This is one of the disadvantages of the internet. People just write what they like
i really wonder why the op could deduce beggin from that scene. Go online on channels and watch it again.
Dont just start rubbish topics because u want to talk. How the hell dis get to d front page. What kind of moderators do we av on NL sef. Only silly threads make front page.
This thread is a pure lie
the guy na fooooooool jare
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Adex25(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Y are all my yoruba brothers vexing?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
smh.
the things we let bother us..
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by duni04(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
repogirl:

You obviously dnt know how intelligent we yorubas are when it comes to money matters. They show respect to d rich even if they don't like the person to further their own agenda. Haven't u seen how yoruba musicians hail people of influence in their music so dat they get sprayed with money? So in aboki's mind he's feeling like a whole governor is begging for a pic with him whereas governor is like he has seen sponsor for one of his projects.
That's not even d point. It was more of two public personalities bantering and joking Wit demselves, not about yoruba or hausa pple doin woteva. minimum wagers like d OP won't undastand. Dats y d tin shacked him so much, he came here to open a thread.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Revolva(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
This poster sef na wa for you - do you think fashola and dangote have not seen before or met before this birthday !!! These are folks that eat together in meetings
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by moneyhungry(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
jadajada: What has dat gat 2 do wit d topic. Mumu, no be free to air u dey watch.
na old man. no mind am.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by naijaobi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
jara: Do not be fooled. Fashola and Tinubu are richer than god.
you are a Big f.ool..infact anything worse than a f.ool is wot u are.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by NEXTPLUS: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
lol
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Thugnificent(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by waleadex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
geeez: Couldn't it have been jocular? I was once at a presentation where Aliko was referring to Harry Akande and he said 'Harry may not be tall but when he stands on his money, he's 10ft tall'. And how does BRF that has been in several pictures with Aliko be begging to appear in a picture with him? Some people no dey reason sha.

@OP, you take style dense. angry

@Geeez,may God bless you.@op,I smh4u.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by bimstik(f): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fashola Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥o be I neva chop. Ħξ don chop remain. For him to have done that, dangote should be thankful. Mtchewwwwww.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by moneyhungry(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: Fashola is such a humble and responsible man. i love him for his humility
i like him very much too... he loots with honour and respect.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by fkaz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.
Den no dey joke 4 ur village?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by waleadex(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :

i like him very much too... he loots with honour and respect.

What a soft-hard expression you wrote......hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.