Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mtn Gives 20million Naira Biz Startup To Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Gives 20million Naira Biz Startup To Entrepreneur (1059 Views)

Tips For Moving From Employee To Entrepreneur / If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? / Buisness Worth 20million Naira Profit In 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Gives 20million Naira Biz Startup To Entrepreneur by towers1: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
i just saw the story of the winner of the mtn business grant competition the price money was 20 million naira . and i as an aspiring entrepreneur will like to know about any such competions coming up in
2013. pls if you have information about such contests coming up next year be it corporate or government organised kindly share such as i will like to be on the look out and if possible build a list of these events and their expected dates . thanks
Re: Mtn Gives 20million Naira Biz Startup To Entrepreneur by sholatech(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Really, MTN has announced the winner of the Budding Entrepreneur Grant? Please who are the winners and any link to the details??
Re: Mtn Gives 20million Naira Biz Startup To Entrepreneur by sholatech(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Seen. Can see Akin, the promoter of Wapa Apparel is the winner. It was the much publicized MTN entrepreneur Grant that was delayed due to the death of 3 panelists in the Dana June 3 2012 plane crash. Despite much publicity, only 2000 people applied!!

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor With M T N / Supermarket Items Supplier / GTB Account Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.