Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? (1650 Views)

If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by kuzee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
IF YOU HAD 20MILLION NAIRA,WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO WITH IT?
HOW YOU GONNA SPEND THE DOUGH?
WHAT SORT OF BUSINESS WILL YOU KNOCK ON TO ENSURE BETTER PROFIT?
AND OTHERS?

i am completely point blank at d moment
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by acenazt: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
I would Joyfully Help my grandparents with their dream of owning a house of their own. the plot of land was bought by years of hard work and saving so I believe their hard work should be crowned with a dream come true.
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by aboyaji(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
i would pay a visit to alibaba and aliexpress. You know what that means naa
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by kuzee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
acenazt:
I would Joyfully Help my grandparents with their dream of owning a house of their own. the plot of land was bought by years of hard work and saving so I believe their hard work should be crowned with a dream come true.
so yu are willing to spend that amount even though it the only dough you ave wif yoh?
yuh try..dnt think yuh were expressing yur mind
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by kuzee(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
aboyaji:
i would pay a visit to alibaba and aliexpress. You know what that means naa
yea that waz my first plan
coz i do order from them alot when i was in school and resell..it fetch me much profit..
but right now most of their product no longer hit the market except clothes..
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by Booty4me: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Will buy two powerful fast cars
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by holatin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Go to club and Ve fun with children of eve
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by Asemo11(m): 3:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Dat moni no be small moni oh but first body no be firewood I go commot 100k from dat moni irst go flexx my darling life way don suffer for me den I go relaxx fink of wetin I go do with the rest
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by acenazt: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2014
kuzee:

so yu are willing to spend that amount even though it the only dough you ave wif yoh?
yuh try..dnt think yuh were expressing yur mind
well man I am expressing my mind. and I don't think a two bedroom flat will cost me 20 million.
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
Go to club and Ve fun with children of eve

grin
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by awumen: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
with 20 million,the first thing i will do is buy 10 plots of land at 350 each,i will buy another five plots at 650k each,fence each of them round, finish their documentation and leave them to germinate-5yrs max in a city like port harcourt, it will yield 1000% or more ROI. i will then go into A.G.O supply business, car leasing and marine equipment supply. The businesses i list above are businesses i know very well and they will generate ROI within 6-12 months.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by kuzee(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
awumen:
with 20 million,the first thing i will do is buy 10 plots of land at 350 each,i will buy another five plots at 650k each,fence each of them round, finish their documentation and leave them to germinate-5yrs max in a city like port harcourt, it will yield 1000% or more ROI. i will then go into A.G.O supply business, car leasing and marine equipment supply. The businesses i list above are businesses i know very well and they will generate ROI within 6-12 months.
so after dat 5 years yuh go into A.G.O supply business?
can you tell us more about the business plz..the precentage returns of your initial capital
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by kuzee(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
can one invest into real estate business with such amount?
what other sort of business can one invest into?
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by awumen: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
@kuzee, all of this depends on you, your strength, determination and vision. as for me i want to leave 'something/legacies' for my generation to come,so what is your vision, where does your strength lies and how much determination do you have? because no matter the ideas, information and what have you that i might offer you here, you are still the sole man/woman who will take whatever decisions that pleases you, mind you am sure before you came online to throw these question at us, am sure you must have thrown it open or discuss it with a few people who know you better? but my question remains, what do you want, what do you have to offer, what can you put on the table and what do you wish to build your future into?

I am not going to A.G.O business after 5 years,as soon as i buy the land, i will start the business along side, am buying the land because it will help me in the nearest future to achieve part of my future dreams. i will give you a scenario,though i true life event too. a friend of mine took the sum of 3 million naira from the father in 2004 (at that time he was at the NYSC camp), let me state that the dad was paid a pension of 5.1 million naira (the dad retired as an assistant manager), with 3 million in 2004, my friend went to land buying spree, he bought in lagos (ikorodu, badagry, amuwo odofin, egbeda and etc), at Port Harcourt he bought a few too around peter odili, rupuokwu and close to the airport. the average cost of lagos land was 100k while the average of port harcourt was 350k. he had some change left, so he went into pure water business on the side, few years into pure business, he sold few of the land and some of them were sold for over 100%. As at today my friend is a multimillionaire who have also delve in A.G.O and marine equipment business.He has liberated the family and his own immediate family, the land he bought at PH for 350 on peter odili in PH was sold for 11 million naira in 2010, so is lagos land, their prices has sky rocketed, today peter odili sells for between 15-21 miilion naira, (you can confirm peter odili price from anyone who lives at PH and who knows property business, and still has 3 plots in the same area).do you understand what i mean now by buying land first? what i learnt from my friend was that he had a dream,locate the strength to convince the dad at that time, he showed to determination to pursue the dream and had a vision of what he wants the future to look like and went for it. for percentage returns it will differ to every business, you need to open up abit on what you want,i cant see the inside of you,i can only imagine, you can email me if you wish at for further talk, questions or infos,but this is not a must we can still keep it open here as your post stated.so am waiting.

1 Like

Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by kuzee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
@awumen
thanks for taking so much of ur tyme for sharing ur contribution..

so be frank am really dumbfounded and speechless..i look forward to share my quota with you..thanks a bunch
Re: If You Had 20million Naira,what Is The First Thing You Do With It? by awumen: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
will be waiting!

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Chin Chin At Affordable Prices In Abuja Only / Scammers Scam Scam Alert / Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam. Pls Share Ur Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.