Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed (34084 Views)

Akon Visits Amina Mohammed In New York / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by ogtavia(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: The bride is from which state?
did u read the thread at all?...she is the daughter of a senator representing a political constituency in kwara...
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Florena(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
vislabraye:

I know what 2face does that makes you like him apart from singing grin
and wat could dat be?
I just love his music and uniqueness
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by jelilibarber: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
x-razzy:

So what's wrong in marrying a kwaran Fo.ol

I wonder ooo
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Deeman87: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
okpara ugo:

Gongola state
where is gongola state?.. Guy, he is from Nigeria state
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by dino2006(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congrats to dem. I don't know d dude tho...or could he be d much talked about Romance Maestro in Hausa movies? shocked undecided
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by camcor(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy married life
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Maleyo: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
De_ Law: Y u go marry kwaran? Anyway, happy marriage life.
, u no well, kwarans re not human being, don't u know d guy is frow kwara too, d Tapas in kwara, Abeg park joor
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by anonimi: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
iya ayi: Pictures From Actor Ibrahim Chatta's Marriage Ceremony To Miss Salamat Mohammed

Holy matrimony today, 30th December 2012 at Ilorin, kwara state home of d bride, daughter to [size=13pt]distinguished senator [/size]mohammed sha'aba lafiagi.

Is there something I am missing?
How is Mr. Lafiagi a distinguished senator??
How many bills has he raised to address issues affecting his constituents and signed by the president
Did anyone read the story of the Nigerian student in the US with tumors who recently got a green card from a private bill sponsored by the senator for the area where he lives?
Small time we go dey yarn sey fisherman Jona is clueless when obviously is the least clueless of the more clueless 160m he leads.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Wuse: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Na lie,u are not from Ilorin,no native of Ilorin that is a christain,go and ask ur parents very well where u are from.
tevinsolt:

what's wrong with kwarans? i'm Yoruba from kwara and ilorin to be precise (christian)

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
i love the guy too... he looks like a cool headed gentle man, who will definitely be good to his wife... they both made the right choices...happy married life, my cute actor kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: The bride is from which state?
and what has her state got to do with the issue?fokn tribalist,no wonder you never marry?
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
dirtymoney: dunno him, dunno her, dunno their parents, dunno them! all the same. i wish them a happy married life.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by ayandee: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
This bride is lucky. She got a good man. Ibrahim Chatta is very down to heart and real. I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by omalicha89: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Wuse: Na lie,u are not from Ilorin,no native of Ilorin that is a christain,go and ask ur parents very well where u are from.
Now u are d one lying,I have friends that are from Ilorin and are christians.Where did u get ur info from,did u do a headcount of all Ilorin indigenes?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by iyaayi(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
ola_pluto: One of the few Muslim actors who portrays his religion in good light even when acting. I like this guy and I am not surprised at the Alfa sitting there on his nikkah. Ibrahim omo alujonna ni. Barakallahu fil.
So true!! Right on point!
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tpia5: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by murtalaa(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
fellis: Salma is now Salamat? Lol. The way Nigerians spoil Arabic names can be funny.
salma and salamat are two different names.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by murtalaa(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
[size=32pt]Posters Should cultivate the habit of introducing people that are relatively unknown.[/size] now, who the hell is ibrahim chatta?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by idirect(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
p.wiz:
Yeah sure! The then late admiral Lawal took over from him.
No bros, Late lawal took over from a miltary man either peter ogar or col. Abdulrasheed shekoni
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
seedord247: Senator pickin??

This is what you call true love cheesy

Not all these i never chop girls on NL telling you to send westy before you see thier okrika pants. angry grin

Laff don tia my okrika boxers grin
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by pwiz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
idirect: No bros, Late lawal took over from a miltary man either peter ogar or col. Abdulrasheed shekoni
Really? Didn't know about that. Thanks for ur input
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by souleymon(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Guy was Going to Marry a [size=28pt]RICH GIRL [/size]
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by Princessaleeza: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
De_ Law:

u make me laugh in Togo. I'm a kwaran, currently schooling there. Bt i wnt advice any guy expecially does that ar nt frm kwara to marry a lady that is frm ilorin. Ilorin mesu jan ba, ere kini aja ba ekun se?
u reason like a kid.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
IYA NGBALI: and what has her state got to do with the issue?fokn tribalist,no wonder you never marry?
I m nt a tribalist. Park well
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by imonpoint(f): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Florena:
does re nt yoruba names but islamic names and their real pronunciation is: salmot, ramot, tawakalit, saidat, muyibat..........
D names are salma, sayyidah, muibah n so on
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tevinsolt: 5:20am On Jan 01, 2013
Kzinne: why r u postin ur autobiography in reply to a simple question? silly

i'm not from kwara...."silly" as u call it, is a reply to silly question...why are you mad thoo?
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tevinsolt: 5:24am On Jan 01, 2013
Wuse: Na lie,u are not from Ilorin,no native of Ilorin that is a christain,go and ask ur parents very well where u are from.

lol true i'm not from Ilorin cheesy but you're very ignorant about the place
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tpia5: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2013
^stop inciting religious riots here, what are you gaining from it?
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tpia5: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2013
murtalaa: [size=32pt]Posters Should cultivate the habit of introducing people that are relatively unknown.[/size] now, who the hell is ibrahim chatta?

i've said this times without number.

the posters should include short bios, for goodness sake.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tpia5: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2013
@ topic

i dont think they're yoruba.
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tevinsolt: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
@ topic

i dont think they're yoruba.
they're from ilorin most definitely yoruba probably with a mix of Fulani
Re: Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed by tpia5: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2013
someone already said they're tapa.

that's not yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos / Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) / Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.