Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) (34097 Views)

Petition | Ban Marlins Music,save Another Young Aspiring Promising Artiste / Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by DesChyko: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnerI3Tx5Sk?si=RF62LlEycrjRcIjk

Bella while hanging out with an interviewer affirmed that Omah Lay is his close pal. When asked who else he shared such ties with, he said Mohbad and proceeded to call him on video call. The interviewer asked if Mohbad was on his album. With a dismissive gesture, Bella replied "He's not on my album. All these their Marlians..I don't want. I don't want to be involved abeg"

He proceeded to call Mohbad on video and amidst much friendly dialogue, they agreed to meet up later at Buju's listening party. Mohbad even asked if they could link up much earlier at Bella's destination at that moment but Bella told him not to since he would not be paid to be there.

It appears Bella had a forehand knowledge of the alleged absurd practices of Marlians Music before the recent fiasco leading to the death of Mohbad. While a number of people may be on his demise for clout, we can only imagine the kind of pain Bella is dealing with at this point.

See the video above

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Taylor92: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Have you noticed Tinubu supporters are always defending Naria Marley and Sam Larry

This country has a very long way to go

Anyways na yoruba vs yoruba

E concern una

Na when una touch any PH artist for that una Lagos una go know how far

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by garriAndsugar: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Na south south get this country, the day we go vex everybody go feel am no caps.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by illicit(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Have you noticed Tinubu supporters are always defending Naria Marley and Sam Larry

E concern una

Guy will u shut d fvck up

Na Tinubu kill ur papa ni

Why so much venom in ur veins

🤫

208 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Yankiss(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Wow, this is really painful and thought-provoking. Who is dining with the devil should have long spoon. Mohbad dined with Lucifer with bare hands, not a spoon to talk of long one. Bella was smart. I think Mohbad left the rot with plenty secrets that the killers were afraid he would blow in the open.

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by benuejosh: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Marlians are all evil.

Both the owner of the marlian music and movement, the supporters, the musicians signed in, those still having Nairamarley music in their phones, those still following him on social media and above all, all those who smoke Igbo and do drugs. Both those on Nairaland and off Nairaland.

One key thing to note. Those who will say it is good to have a friend like Bella. Ask yourself, are you that kind of Bella friend to your friends?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by talented321: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Don't be daft..
You want everybody to waste their time because of two cultists. When they were signing deals did he let the public know, when he was flaunting his cars, house and vice versa because of Naira Marley did he complain or let the public know...
You think people don't have any other things to do and accept whatever you believe.. He know the rules and regulations before he join the brotherhood. It's all like a ritualist going against the gods and looking for justice..
Do you also use same energy to find solution to your love ones who died in your family..
Or is mohbad the first person to die in this country? Or you think he better than others who lost their lives during end sars..
Taylor92:

E concern una

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Callmenow11: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Alright
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Offpoint1: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Vw
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by 43Ronin: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
naira marley is a yoruba Muslim miscreant(YMM) they probably used mohbad for their normal rituals.

12 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Guyman01: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
There's a lot of evil in the music industry, Michael Jackson said it all before they got him, Kanye West made some revelations and they are still after him by demoting him to millionaire from his billionaire status

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Crafteck1: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
K

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by kasim155: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by GeneralPula: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Fine boy Bella..

I was surprised the day I heard he owns his record Label. He doesn’t want wahala at all..

8 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
God, they should have been invited for the assault melted on the guy separately while the killers should be handle separately too

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by TruthsFM: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by ecolime(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

PH get Artists?

Who are they? Omay Lay, Duncan Mighty and who?

You keep yarning okpata on Nairaland. Who sabi your Papa for PH? This same city wey we dey?

If we check now, you are not even from the region. You are most probably one of those who are always too ashamed to mention their state (We kuku sabi una grin )

Rivers guys don't run mouths on social media. They are not chest beaters like you. Their actions do the talking.

Never seen such a bitter mofo my entire life.

Opio

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Oscarchims: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Na wa ooo
This is deep
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by tollyboy5(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2023
E be like sey i remember this video.
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by englishmart(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Bella is just a keypad Rear Admiral. #20 mind the kid no get. Forget all those twitter fulminations. Everybody be bad guy online

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Agromuda(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Praktikals(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2023
shocked
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by gigabyte13: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Na that time
The worst don happen.
Dem don do their worst.......
Like una dey beat person anywhere and anyhow, una see am.....
Say na goat ABI na dog.....?
I wish say, the boy sef grow balls
See as ego end, rough am for everybody sef
Every die na die

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Agromuda(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Tinubu dey live rent free for your head. Your support for Mohbad is not sincere as you see all things from tribal and political lens. Get a life and stop living miserably

Taylor92:

E concern una

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Osibajo2023: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

na so u push ur nnamdi kanu for wahala, always chest beating

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Honestly, they are always on the wrong side of fairness, justice and goodness

11 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by omolola100(f): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Rest on Imole
We will miss

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by flexyrule(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2023
OkT
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by stano2(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP Nigerian Celebrities Before And After Plastic Surgery (photos) / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.