Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 (7719 Views)

Let Pray For The People Of Nepal.. / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 / Let's Pray For 190 Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by kenlash: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The ACN propagandist are the biggest culprit. They know nothing else besides abuses, curses and insults. They think that is the only way their principals in ACN can win the 2015 elections. All I can say to those who abuse, curse and insult others is SORRY
who said anyfin about acn on dis thread? Y re u derailing? If u Luv GEJ dts ur biz not ours , let's contribute to threads maturedly
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
cheesycheesy[quote author=2good]

Are U not tired of praying?[/q
uote]
i am not and can never.thankx
if u re SORRY
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
If I dey shuffer because of them na so so curse I go dey send to them walahi
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by Eziachi: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Noliza: From what I gather, the majority of you guys are against praying for your leaders but prefer to condescend to raining insults at them. Like someone rightly said, this is the character of lowlifes and cowards who cannot do better themselves given the opportunity. These are the dregs of society that can never amount to anything tangible, but always end up destroying themselves. Who said you cannot lead a meaningful action as was done in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, etc not too long ago, if you feel so agrieved at how your leaders are leading you. I believe this will be more beneficial to all concerned instead of all these senseless rants that only show your level of stupidity and the empty nature of your medula oblangata. Better change your ways, perhaps things might change for you, who knows....? Na new year be dis o....!!!
They are not leaders, they are elected servants to the masses and the masses owe them nothing, including your so-called prayers.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Eziachi:
You think that the Chinese pray for their leaders before they can work for the people or stop stealing from the people? Religion and faith is good but faith/religion in the mind of Nigerians are like chainsaw in the hand of a lunatic. You don't always ask for your likes to pray for armed robbers, kidnappers and rapists, do you?

What is the difference between a typical Nigeria leader and those mentioned? Absolutely nothing! They are in the same breath of cruel, heartless, sadistic, careless, little value for life of others, greedy, mindless and outright wickedness.
THere isn't much apart between 2012/2013 in their book, apart from the reverse in counting the dates, so your so-called leaders can only continue from where they left off in 2012.
Having power 18 hours a day is not an achievement and its an insult to a modern man, as many nation including your neighbours cameroon, some in their 50s has never experienced a power cut all their lives and here you are killing a goat to celebrate your pathetic 18hrs of power. What happened to the rest of the 4hrs? Darkness!
How many premature babies dies within that 4 hrs in lucky hospitals, because their lifesaving incubators went off life? My is, if you plant corn, its corn you are going to reap.
Those of you that sow mediocrity by celebrating mediocre leadership will always reap mediocrity. If you think this your prayer for heartless thieves is your needed indulgence, please carry on but I can assure you while you are busy praying, they are busy robbing you blind.
And God is not bothered with prayers of all sort. He is not stupid.
if i had 4hrs of light 2yrs ago and now enjoy 18hrs i shld regret why its not 24hrs? Jesus my Lord,some of us are just pathetic
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by Noliza(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
@OP: Thank u vry much. I cnt tell u hw much my heart bleeds whn I see our youths attract curses upon themselves by always raining abuses & curses on our leaders. Notin gud can ever com frm constantly spewin thrash. I believe so much in d power of d tongue. God has given us d ability 2 create d world we desire thru d use of our tongues. D Holy Bible records dat in d beginin God saw chaos, confusion & gross darkness on d surface of d earth, but didnt go about complainin, lamentin & cursin as most of us wld've done. Rather He spoke, ''Let there be.....'' & created d world He desird. Therefore, I charge every1 to come lets join hands & speak our country out of dis chaos, confusion & darkness dat we are currently experiencin. Lets begin 2 speak peace, love, safety, turn-around, prosperity, favour, blessings, etc upon our beloved country. And we must also pray 4 wisdom, knowledge, grace & d fear-of-God upon our leaders. A word is enough 4 d wise. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Noliza: @OP: Thank u vry much. I cnt tell u hw much my heart bleeds whn I see our youths attract curses upon themselves by always raining abuses & curses on our leaders. Notin gud can ever com frm constantly spewin thrash. I believe so much in d power of d tongue. God has given us d ability 2 create d world we desire thru d use of our tongues. D Holy Bible records dat in d beginin God saw chaos, confusion & gross darkness on d surface of d earth, but didnt go about complainin, lamentin & cursin as most of us wld've done. Rather He spoke, ''Let there be.....'' & created d world He desird. Therefore, I charge every1 to come lets join hands & speak our country out of dis chaos, confusion & darkness dat we are currently experiencin. Lets begin 2 speak peace, love, safety, turn-around, prosperity, favour, blessings, etc upon our beloved country. And we must also pray 4 wisdom, knowledge, grace & d fear-of-God upon our leaders. A word is enough 4 d wise. God bless Nigeria.

You are blessed brother
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: If I dey shuffer because of them na so so curse I go dey send to them walahi
My brother,take your destiny in your own hands.you SHUFFER BCS YOU BELIEVE OTHERS ARE HOLDING YOU DOWN, AND THAT'S FALSE.RISE FROM YOUR SLUMber and make a new beginning this yr and be a success.GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by odizzy: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
ujoatu:
yes you can but u wld run to sue 4 defamation of character if i call you a thief abi? its sweet and easy bcs u re not the one or do u think our leaders are not humans with feelings 2?
bros u sef na big fool, do u tink dey care 4 ur own feelings, i shud pray 4 criminals abi? Thunder fire u nd dem
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by Mustymohd2: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Turbocharged:

Hahaha. Freedom of speech ni! Hiding under a false nomenclature.
The day u go to an "army man" & tell him "waka", datz the day I will believe u hv it.
bros abed tel am well well, which yeye human right 4 9ija noooooooooooooooo
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by OsunOriginal: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
nerdivist: Abegi positive criticism is what we need undecided not prayers. All these years of prayers nko?

And who is praying for who? Empty hand on empty head...
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by OsunOriginal: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
GAR3TH: Prayers will do absolutely nothing...In order for something to work properly you have to get up and physically fix the problem, not pray that it will get fixed, magically. We need to task our leaders and holding them accountable for the things they do. Not just watch from the sidelines like zombies while they steal millions from our nation.

Lazy/dull people will always resort to prayers while diligent/intelligent people always get up and physically fix the problem. Have you ever asked why most Nigerians especially the southerners do nothing but prayer? They are lazy human beings who want to reap where they have not done anything.

By the way, I am also a southerner but a very hardworking one... and I thank God for the reward of hardwork.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by Jerie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
For those praying for our President, I have a simple prayer for you. This year, may God Almighty treat your lives and families the way our President treats us in 2013.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by omenka(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Truckpusher: I CALLED THEM LOWLIFES BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE AND UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE THEY'LL ALWAYS BE A LOWLIFE ....THAT'S NOT HYPOCRISY IT'S A FACT THOUGH THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.
And is it not a fact that our leaders are criminals, rapists, ritualists, morons, junkies, paedophiles, and cultists??

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 12:26am On Jan 02, 2013
I agree with the poster. But I also want to add that every Nigerian has the right to call their political leaders to order whenever the later err in one way or the other. Constructive criticisms are equally welcomed.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by misreal(m): 12:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Jerie: For those praying for our President, I have a simple prayer for you. This year, may God Almighty treat your lives and families the way our President treats us in 2013.
de fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much.u r nt praying u r si,ply cursing
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by misreal(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Lazy/dull people will always resort to prayers while diligent/intelligent people always get up and physically fix the problem. Have you ever asked why most Nigerians especially the southerners do nothing but prayer? They are lazy human beings who want to reap where they have not done anything.

By the way, I am also a southerner but a very hardworking one... and I thank God for the reward of hardwork.
so u really tink its because of ur hard work dat u r wer u r today.eat bck dis post b4 de vengeance of God falls on u.remember he dosnt share his glory with any man.if u refuse to eat bck dis post within 3yrs u will regret eva bein born.dis is wat God says i shud tell u.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by misreal(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2013
ujoatu:
if i had 4hrs of light 2yrs ago and now enjoy 18hrs i shld regret why its not 24hrs? Jesus my Lord,some of us are just pathetic
may God multiply u my brother.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by misreal(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2013
nigeria just need de help of God to grow for even de bible says de watchman watch in vain in God is nt with him.dis is y we need to pray for our leaders.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by 2good(m): 1:10am On Jan 02, 2013
misreal: so u really tink its because of ur hard work dat u r wer u r today.eat bck dis post b4 de vengeance of God falls on u.remember he dosnt share his glory with any man.if u refuse to eat bck dis post within 3yrs u will regret eva bein born.dis is wat God says i shud tell u.
Stop this stupid threat from your non existing imaginary god. You're definitely high on something and currently hallucinating that is why you claim to hear from god. You have a medical condition and need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by jamngr84(m): 1:10am On Jan 02, 2013
You r right, we need to pray for them to leave power let serious people who would bring change take over. angry angry
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by 2sexy(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2013
2good: Stop this stupid threat from your non existing imaginary god. You're definitely high on something and currently hallucinating that is why you claim to hear from god. You have a medical condition and need to see a psychiatrist.
Bro, God does exist please. He really does exist. But people tend to twist the truth.

The same God whom this man is referring to also stated in the bible that before man will eat, he will have to work for it. Please asking him if I am saying the truth or not. It is written there in the Bible where God told Adam that hence forth, since they have disobeyed him, they will have to work hard before they eat. That is to tell you that God does not condone laziness.

Please also ask him what the same bible said about "faith WITHOUT work"

I dont know much about the Bible but I will be doing more to read it in order to learn more.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by Jerie(m): 3:28am On Jan 02, 2013
misreal: de fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much.u r nt praying u r si,ply cursing
No, it only becomes a curse when our leaders treat us wrong. So, you see that your leaders can be a curse unto you.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by alosnika: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2013
When I was small, there's this song we used to sing 'Parents, listen to your children,we are the leaders of tomorrow'. Those people in power then and after still coming back to power, they keep recycling themselves and their children. And I wonder if my tomorrow has come at all now that I am old!

One of the problems we have in Nigeria is our modern day youths...they have never known what living a good life or what having a good government really mean. Many of them grew up in places where what they sing everyday is 'Ogun oso gbogbo, ate pa, ogun aje gbogbo, aye pa, ogun emere gbogbo,ate pa'. That's why they think prayer is the key to good governance. Yet, they play American lottery every year, they apply for Canadian federal skill worker immigration program every year. Well, maybe they want to go there to start praying for American or Canadian government.

Now note these, Luke 13 vs 3 'Jesus answered, I tell you, unless you repent, you too will perish'. vs 6,then Jesus told a parable, a man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it,but did not find any. 7 then he said to the man who cared for the vineyard,for three years now,I have been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any,CUT IT DOWN.WHY SHOULD IT USE UP THE SOIL? 8 Sir,the man replied, leave it alone one more year, and I will dig around it and fertilize it, if it bears fruit next year,fine! if not, then CUT IT DOWN.

vs 32: Jesus replied "Go and tell that Fox(Herod)......"

You see many of our Nigerian youths think they are religious, spiritual or say dem sabi bible well well. if Jesus called King Herod Fox, why shouldnt I call any bad govt or leaders what they are too. If Jonathan is a retardee, let him know he is, simple. If he doesn't bear any fruit, cut it down. simple.

Religion and good governanace are not the same. don't get it twisted. The truth is enough is enough, enough of bad governance, enough of bad roads, enough of corruption, enough of unemployment, enough of Boko Haram, enough of power failure etc Prayer will not change these, it's action that will change it, it's revolution that will change it. Capital punishment is the reward of stealing public funds by any govt official in China. it is a law. Do we have such in Nigeria? Capital punishment is the reward of carrying hard drugs in Malaysia, Singapore etc Do you know how many Nigerians are on death row in these countries.

What has happened to Farouk and Otedola, what has happenend to gbenga Daniel, and those that stole police pension fund, subsidy monies, NPA, all indicted public office holders etc Do you even know that we don't have freedom of information bill signed in Nigeria! Government cannot tell us the reasons behind all the plane crashes we have had in Nigeria. And on National Geography Channel, I watch aircraft crash investigation in many developed countries. Instead of us to come together and fight to stop all these madness in Nigeria, you are brainwashed into praying...no wonder the scripture says some pray and receive not, because they pray amiss!!!

It is high time, we stopped all these corrupt officials. it is high time, we saved Nigeria. Martin Luther King did not sit down in his church to keep praying for the Liberation if the Black people in. America. he was in the street, no violence demonstration.

As for me, my daily prayer is for that time to come when the masses will rise up and save Nigeria. A one time, life time, occupy Nigeria that will change everything is what I keep praying for. And I can see it is near, in a country in which unemployment is greater than 48%, in which govt officials steal public funds with impunity. It is near...and I can see it.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by alosnika: 3:56am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: My fear is that if we continue to allow these people that are using abusive languages against public office holders instead of making a constructive criticism we might wake up one day and the govt says enough is enough and nothing will happen , they will close down these unfiltered press forums and nobody will do jack....after all we have other countries doing it right now because all it takes is to enact one law and the rest is history.....that's when all these lowlife will shut their trap for good and there will be no more avenue to even criticize constructively.

Spirituality is not an excuse for mediocrity truckpusher or wetin u call yourself. People like you have come to life to be spectators while some came to take action. So keep pushing your truck jeje okay.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by alosnika: 4:13am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: My fear is that if we continue to allow these people that are using abusive languages against public office holders instead of making a constructive criticism we might wake up one day and the govt says enough is enough and nothing will happen , they will close down these unfiltered press forums and nobody will do jack....after all we have other countries doing it right now because all it takes is to enact one law and the rest is history.....that's when all these lowlife will shut their trap for good and there will be no more avenue to even criticize constructively.

You see, people like you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Hypocrites, sycophants, visionless and full of poverty mentality. Before you remove the stool in another man's eyes, remove the dinning table in your eyes first. You called people names for saying their minds, yet you say they should not call govt names. People like you call asewo asewo when you have even slept with uncountable number of ladies in your church or area! nonsense.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by alosnika: 4:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Noliza: From what I gather, the majority of you guys are against praying for your leaders but prefer to condescend to raining insults at them. Like someone rightly said, this is the character of lowlifes and cowards who cannot do better themselves given the opportunity. These are the dregs of society that can never amount to anything tangible, but always end up destroying themselves. Who said you cannot lead a meaningful action as was done in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, etc not too long ago, if you feel so agrieved at how your leaders are leading you. I believe this will be more beneficial to all concerned instead of all these senseless rants that only show your level of stupidity and the empty nature of your medula oblangata. Better change your ways, perhaps things might change for you, who knows....? Na new year be dis o....!!!

This is not a forum to reharse your mediocrity and stupidity. I am sure you don't have an idea of what good governanace is all about, neither do you know what living a good life means. Your problem is your poverty mentality. Keep praying when you are supposed to take action, I am sure your children will continue from wherever you stop. okay. I guess you are blind to know that Nigeria is taking giant steps towards failure everyday. Action is what we need to save Nigeria.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by alosnika: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2013
Noliza: @OP: Thank u vry much. I cnt tell u hw much my heart bleeds whn I see our youths attract curses upon themselves by always raining abuses & curses on our leaders. Notin gud can ever com frm constantly spewin thrash. I believe so much in d power of d tongue. God has given us d ability 2 create d world we desire thru d use of our tongues. D Holy Bible records dat in d beginin God saw chaos, confusion & gross darkness on d surface of d earth, but didnt go about complainin, lamentin & cursin as most of us wld've done. Rather He spoke, ''Let there be.....'' & created d world He desird. Therefore, I charge every1 to come lets join hands & speak our country out of dis chaos, confusion & darkness dat we are currently experiencin. Lets begin 2 speak peace, love, safety, turn-around, prosperity, favour, blessings, etc upon our beloved country. And we must also pray 4 wisdom, knowledge, grace & d fear-of-God upon our leaders. A word is enough 4 d wise. God bless Nigeria.

Then it means something is either wrong with you or your prayer because nothing has changed since 1960 that you have been praying!!! Could it be that you pray amiss? Yes I think so,because God will not do for you what your government is supposed to do for you. I wonder where this delusion is coming from...haahaa. You only pray for a good leader, you take the bad ones out! Saul, Herod,Nebuchadnezzar,etc were taken out if you wanna go spiritual. grow up man.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2013
misreal: may God multiply u my brother.

And you too. Thanx bro
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 5:51am On Jan 02, 2013
alosnika: When I was small, there's this song we used to sing 'Parents, listen to your children,we are the leaders of tomorrow'. Those people in power then and after still coming back to power, they keep recycling themselves and their children. And I wonder if my tomorrow has come at all now that I am old!

One of the problems we have in Nigeria is our modern day youths...they have never known what living a good life or what having a good government really mean. Many of them grew up in places where what they sing everyday is 'Ogun oso gbogbo, ate pa, ogun aje gbogbo, aye pa, ogun emere gbogbo,ate pa'. That's why they think prayer is the key to good governance. Yet, they play American lottery every year, they apply for Canadian federal skill worker immigration program every year. Well, maybe they want to go there to start praying for American or Canadian government.

Now note these, Luke 13 vs 3 'Jesus answered, I tell you, unless you repent, you too will perish'. vs 6,then Jesus told a parable, a man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it,but did not find any. 7 then he said to the man who cared for the vineyard,for three years now,I have been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any,CUT IT DOWN.WHY SHOULD IT USE UP THE SOIL? 8 Sir,the man replied, leave it alone one more year, and I will dig around it and fertilize it, if it bears fruit next year,fine! if not, then CUT IT DOWN.

vs 32: Jesus replied "Go and tell that Fox(Herod)......"

You see many of our Nigerian youths think they are religious, spiritual or say dem sabi bible well well. if Jesus called King Herod Fox, why shouldnt I call any bad govt or leaders what they are too. If Jonathan is a retardee, let him know he is, simple. If he doesn't bear any fruit, cut it down. simple.

Religion and good governanace are not the same. don't get it twisted. The truth is enough is enough, enough of bad governance, enough of bad roads, enough of corruption, enough of unemployment, enough of Boko Haram, enough of power failure etc Prayer will not change these, it's action that will change it, it's revolution that will change it. Capital punishment is the reward of stealing public funds by any govt official in China. it is a law. Do we have such in Nigeria? Capital punishment is the reward of carrying hard drugs in Malaysia, Singapore etc Do you know how many Nigerians are on death row in these countries.

What has happened to Farouk and Otedola, what has happenend to gbenga Daniel, and those that stole police pension fund, subsidy monies, NPA, all indicted public office holders etc Do you even know that we don't have freedom of information bill signed in Nigeria! Government cannot tell us the reasons behind all the plane crashes we have had in Nigeria. And on National Geography Channel, I watch aircraft crash investigation in many developed countries. Instead of us to come together and fight to stop all these madness in Nigeria, you are brainwashed into praying...no wonder the scripture says some pray and receive not, because they pray amiss!!!

It is high time, we stopped all these corrupt officials. it is high time, we saved Nigeria. Martin Luther King did not sit down in his church to keep praying for the Liberation if the Black people in. America. he was in the street, no violence demonstration.

As for me, my daily prayer is for that time to come when the masses will rise up and save Nigeria. A one time, life time, occupy Nigeria that will change everything is what I keep praying for. And I can see it is near, in a country in which unemployment is greater than 48%, in which govt officials steal public funds with impunity. It is near...and I can see it.

is Egypt and tunisia better off today than they were before the socalled REVOLUTION,Mr Better life?
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by ujoatu(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2013
reagand200: [color=#006600][/color]

Whats the meaning of all these insult?

So thats your own version of FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
How will you feel if i call your pa a non-entity...well sha Nobody knows him.
You are abusing the very few beautiful people that had been an influence on other people's life one way or the other.
Its IRONICAL that the more we abuse our LEADERS the more we abusing ourselves because our LEADERS are the products of we pheasants.
Most of the great "ABUSERS" of Nairaland will do worse when they are placed within the same set of circumstance that our leaders find themselves.
In Essence , and as a personal view, its the recalcitrant and UNPATROTRIC Nigerians that need criticism.
Somebody said "ask not what your country can do but what you..."
Well i can see your own contribution here.
This is year 2013, if you cant contribute positively with the only (free)thing you have, then dont add poison

great mind
Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by nagoma(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2013
When you place a m0ron in leadership position and then start praying for good governance God will ignore you. It's just like planting corn on your farm and start praying that it becomes yam. You are trying to play jokes with God. You will remain with your Reterdeen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? / Six Reasons Why You Must Be Time Conscious / Do Real Men Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.