Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa (1561 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / What The Bible Say About Sports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2012
I know when i put up the picture of fela and his women, some holy nigerian will say.. brother till backslid

but let me show you the bible and disprove some of the thing you people have believe in the past..

One the major problem the church has had, as been men who dont read the bible and they pastors churches..

what does the bible say about polygamy, what does jesus say about polygamy..

some disciple of jesus were polygamist.. please go and read some of their history.. after jesus , polygamy was what the first church knew and not monogamy.. monogamy was not common even after jesus..

I believe more in jesus than I believe in any pastor or general oversear or senior pastors. I hate when people tailor the bible to please themself..

here is the bible..

Matthew 19:8-9

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted YOU to divorce your WIVES because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

jesus corrected the man, not wife but wivies, not monogamy but polygamy. check your bible..

You will notice that it was jesus talking and he use the word WIVES... because all they knew at that time was polygamy.. go into the history of the church.. and also notice the word YOU. the word YOU means, he was not refering to ALL but a singular person. YOU and not ALL.

Jesus quickly corrected the man, mean YOU can have many WIVES

if you read the bible below..

You will see, that they were polygamist... a married man takes his brother wife.. and it means he has two wives

Matthew 22:23-32 "23. That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question.
24. "Teacher," they said, "Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him.
25. Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother.
26. The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh.
27. Finally, the woman died.
28. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?"
29. Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
30. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
31. But about the resurrection of the dead--have you not read what God said to you,
32. `I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob' ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

When you look at this chapter. you will see, you see the word refered to as flesh, this word mean sex, and does not not mean marriage as many church preach.. If you replace that word flesh with the word sex. you would understand the chapter better... the reason they use the word flesh is because , they did not like to use the word sex in some culture and the people replace it with the word flesh.. this is what happen.

it was a culture like the yorubas where people do not talk of sex in the open.. the yorubas do not like to talk about sex in public. so instead of using the word sex.. they come up with different word to replace it etc.. this is what happen

Matthew 19:5-6

5. and said, `For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ?
6. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

Over many years people have used this verse to make false claim that paul said.. but he was only refering to people who want to hold certain title in the church.. was it not the same paul who said Women should not talk in the church.. Are church not been hypocrites if they obey through manipulation one of paul verse but not ready to obey the other..

"A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Timothy 3:12)"

Didn't Paul himself say: "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. (1 Corinthians 14:34)"

If you go through the history of the church.. 99% of the church after jesus were all polygamist. even the disciple of jesus some where polygamist.

mormon church which romney attend was one of the last church in america which stop polygamy under the pressure by women group. they refuse to bow to pressure by women group. but here is the truth.. Jesus disciple were also polygamy. some mormon still refuse till today in the USA to stop polygamy.

if you look at the bible.. that i show you.. you will see that... the previous verse, the man was referring to one WIFE.. but because jesus believe in polygamy, and because Jesus only know polygamist , he use the word YOU and WIVES. You can see that Jesus was not against Polygamist. it was women liberation group who were against polygamy and not the bible.. or Jesus.

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted YOU to divorce your WIVES because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

It was the govt of countries like the USA, Canada and Uk etc that ban polygmy and not the bible.. but because this churches were living in this said countries they were forced to obey the law or create alternative medium to their religion. this is what happen.. but the mormon refuse to change for many years... this is the correct story and not the lies been told by some pastors..
there was a time in history were the church was persecuted by govt in history..
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2012
fela

Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2012
even less than 500 years ago, most of the churches were all polygamy churches.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2012
this is fela, a Yoruba and his many wives.. Look... ever Yoruba person, you know in Nigeria.. 90% of their grand parent had many wives.. when compare with the north.. which are not allowed to have more than 4.. the Yorubas married so many women. my cousin has 7 wives.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2012
look at this man.. His name his Olagbegi, his father had i think about 100 children, that why the satellite pictures shows what you see. why they muslim were not allowed to have more than 4 wives.. we were allowed to have many wives

Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2012
it is better for a woman to have children in her early 20 's.. this is the best time for women to have children.. I found out.. you dont want to keep on wait..

We should not let anyone decieve us.. i will love to have one of this.. but because i want one of this.. Does not mean I have to tell you lies , that I can do miracle that I cant and waste many women time and make their eggs roast..

If I lived in nigeria.. because their are too many sister who are believing God for husband. I will become the next fela. and my house will be full of this wonderful, women are the greatest thing, God as ever made..I will not allow their eggs to roast finish. I will just marry all of them, because I pity them.. And I know how time clicks for them.

Instead of telling people lies that I do miracle of baby or that i see miracle of baby and 10 years later they dont have and I dont that.. but I know I can perform many miracle of babies the old fashion way.. the word of God say multiple the earth.. abi be ko.. No roast eggs in my own Kingdom

In russia 10,000,000 women eggs are going to go roast... same in the USA etc..

Yoruba laws were made because they did not want the women eggs to go roast..

If you have a daughter, will you allow the daughter ovary eggs to waste because someone want to buy a private jet.. NO.. we have to speak the truth to ourself and let people know that the church was a polygamous church and it was women liberation group protest and that polygamy is what the church had and even Jesus believed in.

[img]http://www.umm.edu/graphics/images/en/19263.jpg[/img]

Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
i am speaking out because if you go to many large nigeria churches why women are fill up in many of this churches is because they are believing God for a man. and this people keep on collecting their money and buying nice cars, some pastors have 6 to 10 cars.. while millions of nigeria women time and ovary eggs are been wasted..
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
it was the USA , Uk and some countries whose govt change their law against polygamy, and not christainity.. why I am written is that one of the major prroblem northerners have that they dont tell you. they believe that someday , they will change the law against them having polygamous marriage.. this is one of the major problem.. because they see islam been for polygamy.

but it women right movement who pressure the church and govt to change the law.. and not the bible.. the word flesh does not mean marriage as some church have wrong inform people. the word means sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNouIAL-Kg
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Many muslim around the world hate the USA over this issue.. but they do not understand that with was more of USA govt policy and not christainity..

this is also the reason muslim in nigeria feel..

Many nigeria pastors have become rich over this issue.. preaching USA, UK govt policy and making it look like if it was christain law.. And because many of this Nigeria pastors are so proud and they do not want to be seen been wrong they have refuse to check their fact.. 46 million on google mostly american

Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
the word flesh in the bible is sex. their culture was like the yoruba culture where they do not use the world sex.. the yoruba will never use the f word.. if the husband want to tell his wife.. dear.. I want to do you.. they will say, mo fe ba eso. which mean, I want to sleep with you.. but does not mean I want to have sex with you.

Yes anyone can sleep by your side, but does not mean sex.. the Yorubas do not use the word sex directly.. even to their wife. Like Je Do....., you finish that statement in Yoruba. If you are Yoruba,, and you complete that statement.. You will see, you have never heard it before, either married, even not from your husband..

The people in Jesus time were so religious unlike today where everybody use the word sex.. even up to the 60 and 70's the word sex was block from television.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
One of the issue Romney had was that many america were not sure if Romney was going to change the law of monogamy or polygamy..
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by onyeokwu: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Musiwa i de guadu you
wetin bring this teaching or preaching?
Abi na konji de worry you?
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
this is romney church...... most of them are fighting to reserve the law back to the old law.. this are the issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dffW2BVM4YI&list=UUJlnlz8gGewmdMoDsxQR8XQ&index=1
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by TableLeg(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Op
Are you retar.ded or something?
Or are you just being a plain nuisance or lay about?!
What is the meaning of all the nonsense you posted above or what is this thread meant to teach us?
Do you think at all before you put up pictures or some nonsensical incoherent crap?!
Where are the mods?
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
the reason muslim hate usa, canada,uk is about polygamy, they think they favour christain against muslim, but many people do not know american are polygamous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxyofN0KJf0
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Kai, too much weed for Aare this festive season grin
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 12:38am On Jan 01, 2013
the living does not go to the deaad.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by kokoA(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm.. It can only be musiwa grin
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by Iykopee(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2013
nobody is begging u to go to church or to believe in any pastor...this thread is the dumbest of d year......go and marry 1 million wives who cares mtchhw.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by omenziate(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2013
Like seriously, is dis OP sane? I seem to question his sanity at times with his rather verbose texts and incongruous reasoning at times.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2013
Musiwa,u're just repeating d same thing over n over again.i do hope u'r fine sha.dis is definitely nt d best way 2 start d new year.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
idi ti awon eni ya ki marry ni pe, igbe yawo, ma ba aiye awon eniyan je ni. lawyer lo ma gba gbogbo owo to ba ni..
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
because of lack of knowledge of the true history of church many women are becoming barren for wrong teaching..

Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
the reason why there are more women in the world than men, is science.. the chance of a baby been a girl is higher than boy..

it was the USA, Uk, etc govts who ban polygamy and the church at that time created resistant to the change.. but many later agree.. and not the wrong teaching as if monogamy was the correct form.. monogamy was not common..

many nigeria women will become childless because of this.. and many are becoming childless. looking for invisible husband because of false teaching..

same Jesus talking, does your general overseer or pastor know more than Jesus.. NO... see more of jesus.

Matthew 25

25:1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins
who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

25:2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

25:3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,

25:4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

25:5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

25:6 And at midnight a cry was heard:
'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'

25:7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.

25:8 And the foolish said to the wise,
'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'

25:9 But the wise answered, saying,
'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you;
but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'

25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came,
And those who were ready went in with him to the wedding;
and the door was shut.

25:11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying,
'Lord, Lord, open to us!'

read this 25:2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. It was Jesus speaking.. 5 women married one man.. according to jesus.. Jesus want women to be wise and not fall into the tramp of scam who main motive is to make money.

some nigeria pastors own as many cars like you see below.. because they are gredy people.. NO real man of God should own.. because they are scam artist they look for many relevant bible verses to deceive this people. To make it look right.. Why I am kicking against it is that you cant turn back the hands of the clock to this women whose egg is been wasted over people wanting to make money..

they are making many women childless
even bill gate cant buy back time..

25:2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. may you not be a foolish woman.. and they use your wombs to buy a private jet or cars to please themself.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
rwanda crisis happened because the church because of money refused to do the right thing best for the people..
false hope instead of telling the people the truth.

[img]http://www.timeslive.co.za/incoming/2011/11/17/rwanda-genocide-do-not-use-for-anything-else/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/Rwanda+Genocide+do+not+use+for+anything+else[/img]
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by seyibrown(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2013
Ever wondered why God gave men only one JT each, and God made only one Eve for Adam? One woman for one man till death do them part - that was what Jesus taught. Anything outside that is greed and se;xu-al incontinence! The '10 virgin parable' was not about 10 wome marrying one man. It was a parable telling the 'bride of Christ' to be ready for his coming. Marriage to another partner while your first partner still lives is adultery. The Bible is very clear on the matter. Many mistake the regulation of polygamy in the Bible as a commandment. The 'wife of your youth' (as in Malachi), which is your first wife, is who God recognises as your wife as long as she lives. Let us not mistake God's mercy and graciousness for a licence to sin. Only death dissolves a marriage in God' eyes, not a paper certificate.
Re: Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by F00028: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
seyibrown: Ever wondered why God gave men only one JT each, and God made only one Eve for Adam? One woman for one man till death do them part - that was what Jesus taught. Anything outside that is greed and se;xu-al incontinence!...

ever wonder about many of the old testament Prophets and
patriarchs with multiple wives,?...Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Esau , Gideon , Saul, David , Solomon, Rehoboam , Elkanah , Ashur, Abijah and Jehoiada, Ahab , Ahasuerus , Ashur , Belshazzar , Benhadad , Caleb, Eliphaz , Ezra, Jehoiachin , Jehoram , Jerahmeel , Joash , Machir , Manasseh , Mered , Nahor , Simeon , and Zedekiah...?

(1) (Reply)

List Of World Religions With Their Approximate Estimates. / Delivered From intimate Addiction, And Occult Powers!!! / Is TWERKING A Good Dance In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.