Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Question I Hope No One Will Ask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Question I Hope No One Will Ask (473 Views)

What Are The Questions You Will Ask God When You Get To Heaven? / The Question I Asked In Church Today (on destiny) / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Question I Hope No One Will Ask by youngvoice: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2012
whatever plan we might hv either to be d richest,most blessed all stil goes down to kingdom as ans to every thought,wish and asking.and end is not yet even the moment we joke or keep silence on thing that matter then we close to an end.ephesian3:21 world without an end matt 24:14 when kingdom gospel is preached in d world for a witness an end wil come to all evil signs not the world been destroyed in any way.my concern here is that evil is detected and not defeated why it is that evil prevail over the saint seeing what is going on in different churches all over the world then you wil ponder on rev 13:14 that anti christ will deceive all that dwell on earth matt24:22 say no flesh wil be saved matt24:24 if posible the elect shal be deceived, dan 7:21,dan8:12 n 24,rev 13:7,rev11:7 says they wil prevail over the saint.ar we nt bn deceived by sim registration and many more ,the future wil are looking at for anti christ it is not here and what can we do on this as the one that speaks by the spirit of the time?

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua / Prophetic Pearls: Sayings Of The Prophet / Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.