Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? (802 Views)

Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. / What Are Your New Year Resolutions / Whatz Up Y' All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by HARDDON: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2012
1) Spend More Time with Family & Friends

2) Fit in Fitness

3) Quit Smoking

4) Enjoy Life More: do d movies, plan vacations and lil get aways. Take a break.

5) Learn Something New: challenge yourself and learn that new stuff.

6) Help Others: metusela lived almost a 1000yrs ... He died and was forgotten! Jesus live ƒoя 30 something years and we are still talkin abt him today cos he affected humanity.

Help someone along.

Naw let's hear your new year's resolutions:
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by HARDDON: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Here are some of мч major Res:

1) get closer to God.

2) Put a roof on мч spending spree. Save more.

3) get at least 3 world renown professional certification

4) help humanity globally

1 Like

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2012

pray more, read and study my Bible more. In essence, drawing closer to God.

Be thankful for everything, whether good or bad.

I want to begin to envangelise.

Take my Spanish lessons serious.

Curtail my spending habit. I need to be more prudent in spending and save more.

I need to sincerely begin to enjoy the company of family members and friends.

I just want to enjoy life while I have it. I'll try very hard to not allow any sad moments in the next year. Even when bad things happen I'd not allow sad emotions to linger.

I'd be studious so I can improve on my existing CGPA. (I don't read till it's exa time).

I'd make sure I forgive ills done to me no matter how grievous they are. I know it's possible not to get angry at all.

Those are the basic things.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by HARDDON: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Vanneni:
pray more, read and study my Bible more. In essence, drawing closer to God.

Be thankful for everything, whether good or bad.

I want to begin to envangelise.

Take my Spanish lessons serious.

Curtail my spending habit. I need to be more prudent in spending and save more.

I need to sincerely begin to enjoy the company of family members and friends.

I just want to enjoy life while I have it. I'll try very hard to not allow any sad moments in the next year. Even when bad things happen I'd not allow sad emotions to linger.

I'd be studious so I can improve on my existing CGPA. (I don't read till it's exa time).

I'd make sure I forgive ills done to me no matter how grievous they are. I know it's possible not to get angry at all.

Those are the basic things.

Tho i ĸпoω Ʊ can achieve all dese, pay more attention to dose buks of urs. Cos ƒoя the rest of uя life Ʊ wud have to live with dat certificate and therefore, that grade. N Blv ♏ԑ if it is poor, its vry hard to 4gv uя self. If its excellent, Ʊ wud ß proud.

D choice is urs
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
HARDDON:

Tho i ĸпoω Ʊ can achieve all dese, pay more attention to dose buks of urs. Cos ƒoя the rest of uя life Ʊ wud have to live with dat certificate and therefore, that grade. N Blv ♏ԑ if it is poor, its vry hard to 4gv uя self. If its excellent, Ʊ wud ß proud.

D choice is urs
Thanks, I will
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by HARDDON: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Vanneni: Thanks, I will

You'яэ ωěĽčŏм ... Ʊ had beta ! If not, Ʊ got ♏ԑ to square with ... ℓ☺ℓz
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by greatgod2012(f): 3:03am On Jan 03, 2013
I dont believe in all this new year resolution stuff jare....do i have to wait till d end of a year before i can make new reslutions.....its all crap!
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by Mynd44: 5:05am On Jan 03, 2013
I don't belueve in resolutions but since you people want to hear it, Mine is simple

I wan fat
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2013
Mine is to reach 10,000 posts on NL.

1 post closer! smiley
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by Mynd44: 5:23am On Jan 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mine is to reach 10,000 posts on NL.

1 post closer! smiley
Nice
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nice

Thanks
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? by HARDDON: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2013
greatgod2012: I dont believe in all this new year resolution stuff jare....do i have to wait till d end of a year before i can make new reslutions.....its all crap!

Nope you dnt have to . But the core res shld ß made naw. Dere after, you make lil amendments by the months . Easier that Way.

Itz a fresh start. Only logical to sit down ånd retrospect. Dig deep on your strong points and adjust on your weak ones. Daz

(1) (Reply)

Is Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Actually A Marital Stigma? / Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning / Nl Girls: Upload Your True Pic Or Face Ban >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.