Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? (625 Views)

Fl Studio How To Use Grossbeat To Make A Nice Jungle Like Sarz On The Beats / Site Selling The Beats By Dre Solo- Black Headphones -19.99 Instead Of 199.99 Us / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? by Jaykizz(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
I have always been a big fan of lyrics. Beats to me aint the song but the lyrics of the writer. To me, artistes that has a poor lyrical music but has a good beat attached to his song won't last our current music industry. I have a host of artistes if I want to mention names of artistes that only sells the beats and vice versa but that is not the aim of this thread. I really wanna see our Nigerian artistes improve on their lyrics coz the majority of them sells the beats and after a few months, people get tired of listening to the song/beats. To note, how many Nigerian songs that had been sung in the past decade can be referred to as evergreen? I'm sure your guess is as good as mine.
Which swipes you off your feet more? Share yours!
Re: The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? by mikuz(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2012
I'll go for the lyrics. I can't stand a song with good beats but bad lyrics. I'd rather listen to a song that has no beats but can boost of a well written lyrics. I place so much priority on the message content.
Re: The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? by tirtimy: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Lyrics is the most important but the beat should be professional. The Lyrics is the message.

1 Like

Re: The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? by Hardfact: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
BOAT
Re: The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? by Jaykizz(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2013
mikuz: I'll go for the lyrics. I can't stand a song with good beats but bad lyrics. I'd rather listen to a song that has no beats but can boost of a well written lyrics. I place so much priority on the message content.
Me too. Bt I wonder why so many Nigerian place more emphasis on the beats...so that they can shake I guess.
Re: The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? by Jaykizz(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2013
mikuz: I'll go for the lyrics. I can't stand a song with good beats but bad lyrics. I'd rather listen to a song that has no beats but can boost of a well written lyrics. I place so much priority on the message content.
Me too. Bt I wonder why so many Nigerians place more emphasis on the beats...so that they can shake I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video: Flavour Live Acoustic Performance Of Ada Ada / HOLUWA DAMMY Interview With Koga Tv / Pull Over Video By Kcee Ft Whiz Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.