Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Fl Studio How To Use Grossbeat To Make A Nice Jungle Like Sarz On The Beats - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fl Studio How To Use Grossbeat To Make A Nice Jungle Like Sarz On The Beats (778 Views)

The Beats By Roc Company Record Deal Competition / The Lyrics Or The Beats: Which Swipes You Of Your Feet More? / Site Selling The Beats By Dre Solo- Black Headphones -19.99 Instead Of 199.99 Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fl Studio How To Use Grossbeat To Make A Nice Jungle Like Sarz On The Beats by 9jaADMIN(m): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2014
GrossBeat is perfect for real-time or rendered gating, glitch, repeat, scratching and stutter
performances, that is to say you can do a lot of time scratching and pitch changing ..... We start with the GrossBeat

This power of Gross Beat in FL Studio is highly overlooked. Quickly create beat stops, chops,
scratch effects, turntable effects, tape stop,
glitches, and much more. It is by far the best and most powerful plug-in I have used to create these types of effects. The other great thing is its an FL Studio Plug-in.

The full version of Gross Beat isn’t a stock plug-in but it can be purchased as an add on. I highly recommend purchasing it. There are some free plug-ins out there that try to accomplish the same task but none of them are near as powerful as Gross Beat.

Gross beat presets displaying some of its power. We take a 1 bar section of a beat we
were working on and apply Gross Beat to get
various effects. I really find this plug-in useful for
transition effects. I like to apply it near the end of a
verse, intro, or bridge section to mix things up a
little bet and provide some variation to a beat. Tape stop effect This plug-in is also great for creating the very
popular tape-stop effect in a lot of modern
productions. This effect does exactly what it
sounds like. When you apply it to a beat, it sounds
like it the beat slows to a halt. This is used in a lot
of popular productions and Gross Beat actually has a preset designed for it.

So now please free to ask me what and how can it be done. I wish to write more but I do not know ur minds . Do ask me . Thanks ,

SundCraftz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music: MI Abaga - King James [radio Leak] / M.I Is Back!!! / Chris Brown, Will I Am, Alicia Keys And Others At 4th Iheart Music Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.