Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Make Money Online With Ur Email And Phone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Online With Ur Email And Phone (702 Views)

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Re: Nigerian Police Headquarter Address And Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With Ur Email And Phone by Hamos27(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2012
If u av bin searchn 4 ow to make money online,dn this is for you..straight 2 business:
wen u hear d term makin money'wat must come into ur mind is xchange product/services..Now to mke real cash on internet, u must b selin stin to some other persn.thats just d truth and it's the same in ofline biz..I DNT care wateva busines model u folow ,yu can't make moni online if u do nt sell stin onlin,if u hear dat there is someone makn moni onlin somewhere,wat dt simply means is dt d persn is seln stin online..LEMME SEE IF I CN PROVE IT:lt us tke a luk at a few hugely profitable internet biz out there to see if i'm right wit my claim or nt..
1.GOOgle.com:is the largst internet search portal&they r veri profitable.wat do dy sel,they r selin targeted advertisn to oda website owners and they gt paid handsomely 4 it.these adverts ar called Google AdWord.
2.FACebook.com:we al knw facebuk .so no stories.take a luk at d ADS on d right handside.the model works lyk google selin ad spaces on pay per click basis
3.NAIRAland.com: owner seun osewa mks hs money nw frm sellin advert spaces in form of smal boxes to advertisers
4.ZAPPOS.com:is an onlin shop,curently based in henderson,NEVADA,USA in 2009,their revenue was USD$1BILLION.did u read dt well?this is a billion wit a ''B''.HOW do dy mke moni?dy sell.wat do dy sell?SHOES!check it out yourself.
5.dOUBLeyourdating.com:d owner of dis site is David D'angelo (real name is Eben Pagan)has built a multi million dolar online busines basd on selin datin advice to men..he sels ebooks,video,audio e.t.c on datin .there r many xamples bt i just wanted to point out the fact dt u must b selin stin to mke moni on d internet.and remember u ar goin to b using jxt ur email address,mobile phone
-you won't nid a website
-you wont nid to write any articles
-you wont nid any programin skilss
the easiest way to mke moni online is selin informatn..THE SIMPLEST WAY U CN DO DIS &SUCced faster is selin Solutions..YOU CN PACkage solution to piple's problem into wat we cal informatn product and sell it.bt then.....
>>wat exactly r informatn product?
>how r u goin to package dm?
>exactly whc type of informatn product wil mke u moni fast?
>how r u goin to sell dm without using a website?
>how r u goin to find d piple that r ready to pay u for such info..
I'LL HELP U TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND ENSURE U CAN COMBINE THESE STRATEGIES TO MAKE MONI ONLINE..I AM SURE YOU'D LIKE TO GT AN ANSWER TO THESE QUESTNS AND START APPLYN DM EITHER IN UR BUSINES ORUSE DM DIRECTLY TO MKE MONI ONLINE..if u r interested-mosbram4success@ovi.com
Re: Make Money Online With Ur Email And Phone by Hamos27(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hope u r doin gr8 2day.*how to mke #150,000monthly usin jxt ur email address&mobile phone:
What am goin to share wit u is so valuable dt if u listen to me,u wil b mkin insane amount of money.i mean d kind of moni dt wil b more than wat any reasonable persn cn spend.we av already established d fact dat one has to sel stin of value to mke moni either online/ofline.ANd dt d easiest way to do dis is sellin INFORMATION dt solves piple's prob..So wt r u goin to sel dt wil mke u 150,000 richer within 30days even if u dnt av laptop or computer..
U cn gt all d answers in this 'EMAIL CASH SYSTEM 'package. invest ur money wit just a one time #1750 and i guarantee u of mkin atmost 150,000mnthly..
U cn cal /txt on:08101105872,

(1) (Reply)

Women's Suits @ Great Prices, Just Arrived From The Usa! / Framing Mirrors With Crown Molding / How To Become A Successful Writer/blogger In 279 Days. NO JOKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.