Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9271 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hello Friend.
I am 2sexy and if you go through my profile, you will notice one thing-- I am one heck of a down to earth straight forward and honest guy. No games! I have received emails and text messages thanking me for tips I give. Most times, I don't even know that people have been going through my profile until they tell me.

Anyway, that's about me and let's get straight to the point...

In the month of September, I left school broke after project but due to my long years of experience in the internet business world, I had to think of a way out.

I thought about all the internet streams of income and also considered my condition . I needed money and I needed it fast.

So I thought about affiliate marketing, blogging, website flipping, google adsense,forex etc and non of these suit me, not because they don't work, but because they need time to grow and since I needed money FAST, they were no options for me... So, what did I do? I chose domain flipping.

What is domain flipping? It is the art of selling domain names, names with commercial value to an end-user.

What is a domain? Ah, this is where people get confused. There is a difference between a website and a domain. Domain is nairaland.com and a website is www.nairaland.com. When you register a name, you have a domain name at that point and when you host it by buying a webspace from a webhosting company, that's when you have a website.

How much did it cost me to start? $10, aside laptop and internet connection.

I want you to get this straight. I am not talking about I read and then come out to boast like you see people doing and organising seminars on things that they never practised.

I am talking about what I ACTUALLY DID!

By mid September, I registered a domain name without hosting it. I didn't rush. Two days later, I got to work and on the same day, I got a buyer and we closed a sale. Transaction took 7 days, Monday-Monday.

I made $500 from that deal. I have since reinvested the money. At the moment, I have deal that will be closing by December... (My Xmas Money lol) and I also have two solid names that are going into auction soon. They are currently at the review stage and the auction starts by 6th of December -- 13th of December. If just one is picked, that is an extra $1500 from my re-invested cash.

Now, add that to aforemention December deal... And you will know what my xmas would be like.

Anyways I want to introduce just 5 serious minded people who would want to start domaining like me and make their first ever $$ online.

What you get is a 4package ebook plus a software for generating names. This is just a bonus.

What you are actually getting from me is the EXPERIENCE, my experience. And as they say: Experience is best teacher.

I am willing to teach you my steps for just 4k.

Please note that you are paying for my time and also saving yourself the same time and efforts to get there.

For prove, please send an email to doyen2fine at gmail .com and I will show you the name I sold with screen shot of payment. I dont want to do that here for obvious reasons.

P.S: There's no point using marketing gimmicks or words to deceive people. Even though I know those words that I could easily use to mesmerize and hypnotize you, I still feel its unethical to do so, especially when I know that what I am saying is truth and nothing but the truth... So, there is no point forcing anyone to take action.

You may also choose to ask me certain questions before payment. It's okay by me. You are free to ask me any internet marketing question aside domaining and I will answer them here or via emails.

Thanks for reading. I am waiting for your emails

3 Likes

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
If there's any question you have, please post them here or send me an email. I am ready to answer them.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Onlinemedia(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hi 2 sexy, I am interested I will send you a mail now. Thanks.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Onlinemedia(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hi 2sexy,
I just sent you an email pls reply as soon as possible.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FRANKODEY1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hi I have known you for sometimes now but I'll really want you to post the proof here for all of us to see...

Apart from that i'm interested.

Frank Odey
I Like this
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Hi I have known you for sometimes now but I'll really want you to post the proof here for all of us to see...

Apart from that i'm interested.

Frank Odey
I Like this
brother, it is not the proof that is the problem. I don't want anyone to start using my screen shots as theirs. Do you know how many fake internet marketers parade here?

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Onlinemedia: Hi 2sexy,
i have replied you... Please, those that have sent me emails should check their emails.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Good work at 2sexy...

You are utmostly saying the truth as I was aware of that.

I have wonderful domain names to sell like
2going.com , allsolutionnetwork.co.uk and
allsolutionsnetwork.mobi and lots more...

Let's strike a 60-40 deal.

Mail me ASAP.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
2sexy: Hello Friend.
I am 2sexy and if you go through my profile, you will notice one thing-- I am one heck of a down to earth straight forward and honest guy. No games! I have received emails and text messages thanking me for tips I give. Most times, I don't even know that people have been going through my profile until they tell me.

Anyway, that's about me and let's get straight to the point...

In the month of September, I left school broke after project but due to my long years of experience in the internet business world, I had to think of a way out.

I thought about all the internet streams of income and also considered my condition . I needed money and I needed it fast.

So I thought about affiliate marketing, blogging, website flipping, google adsense,forex etc and non of these suit me, not because they don't work, but because they need time to grow and since I needed money FAST, they were no options for me... So, what did I do? I chose domain flipping.

What is domain flipping? It is the art of selling domain names, names with commercial value to an end-user.

What is a domain? Ah, this is where people get confused. There is a difference between a website and a domain. Domain is nairaland.com and a website is www.nairaland.com. When you register a name, you have a domain name at that point and when you host it by buying a webspace from a webhosting company, that's when you have a website.

How much did it cost me to start? $10, aside laptop and internet connection.

I want you to get this straight. I am not talking about I read and then come out to boast like you see people doing and organising seminars on things that they never practised.

I am talking about what I ACTUALLY DID!

By mid September, I registered a domain name without hosting it. I didn't rush. Two days later, I got to work and on the same day, I got a buyer and we closed a sale. Transaction took 7 days, Monday-Monday.

I made $500 from that deal. I have since reinvested the money. At the moment, I have deal that will be closing by December... (My Xmas Money lol) and I also have two solid names that are going into auction soon. They are currently at the review stage and the auction starts by 6th of December -- 13th of December. If just one is picked, that is an extra $1500 from my re-invested cash.

Now, add that to aforemention December deal... And you will know what my xmas would be like.

Anyways I want to introduce just 5 serious minded people who would want to start domaining like me and make their first ever $$ online.

What you get is a 4package ebook plus a software for generating names. This is just a bonus.

What you are actually getting from me is the EXPERIENCE, my experience. And as they say: Experience is best teacher.

I am willing to teach you my steps for just 4k.

Please note that you are paying for my time and also saving yourself the same time and efforts to get there.

For prove, please send an email to doyen2fine at gmail .com and I will show you the name I sold with screen shot of payment. I dont want to do that here for obvious reasons.

P.S: There's no point using marketing gimmicks or words to deceive people. Even though I know those words that I could easily use to mesmerize and hypnotize you, I still feel its unethical to do so, especially when I know that what I am saying is truth and nothing but the truth... So, there is no point forcing anyone to take action.

You may also choose to ask me certain questions before payment. It's okay by me. You are free to ask me any internet marketing question aside domaining and I will answer them here or via emails.

Thanks for reading. I am waiting for your emails

Package this ASAP.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Legalwealth, you remember when I was discussing it with you, right?

Na so... Well for me, it's still a hobby.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
2sexy: Legalwealth, you remember when I was discussing it with you, right?

I can surely remember...
I tried out afternic while I got four of my domains listed with them and two parks but they later pushed me out when I used Nigeria IP to access their website whereas I registered as a Nigerian.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
legalwealth:

I can surely remember...
I tried out afternic while I got four of my domains listed with them and two parks but they later pushed me out when I used Nigeria IP to access their website whereas I registered as a Nigerian.
yeah that's true... Afternic don kolo.

But I don't deal with them to sell domains.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
This Glo network is killing me o. I dont know what is taking them so long to correct.

I guess I have to crack my modem.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
2sexy: yeah that's true... Afternic don kolo.

But I don't deal with them to sell domains.

But it is like afternic want someone to be using only one IP like that of USA to access your account while you register with your normal Nigerian details as they have Nigeria listed on their site and the same pertains to sedo.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
2sexy: This Glo network is killing me o. I dont know what is taking them so long to correct.

I guess I have to crack my modem.

What type of GLO modem is that?

You need to crack it so that you won't be tied to only one network.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy my name is nugent robson I sent u a mail pls check it out.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Onlinemedia: Hi 2sexy,

I have since responded to your email(twice) and havent heard from you. But get one thing, I would rather tell you the truth than sell my name for a million dollar. That name is priceless and no money can buy it.

I have to say this because I believe you have read my reply. But all the same, I understand your sentiment and I would probably act the same.

But if you would like to know me, please take time to go through my profile.

Thank you.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2012
legalwealth:

But it is like afternic want someone to be using only one IP like that of USA to access your account while you register with your normal Nigerian details as they have Nigeria listed on their site and the same pertains to sedo.
No, Afternic dont want Naija. Their reply to me when I contacted them clearly spelt that out. They say its based of law by their government.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2012
authecosta911: 2sexy my name is nugent robson I sent u a mail pls check it out.
I have replied you.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by idlaw2k3(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy:
Nice write up but how come you are asking people to pay you for your experience when you only started in September as a hobby and you have only sold one domain name could it be that you were just lucky? Anyway keep up the good work.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Kirinwa: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2012
idlaw2k3:
Nice write up but how come you are asking people to pay you for your experience when you only started in September as a hobby and you have only sold one domain name could it be that you were just lucky? Anyway keep up the good work.

grin grin grin

No wonder I joined Bendazum alerts. Forex is much simpler.2sexy respond o.Why
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Kirinwa:

grin grin grin

No wonder I joined Bendazum alerts. Forex is much simpler.2sexy respond o.Why
It's not a matter of luck but hardwork. Some come faster and some dont, but you make from a $10 investment what you can never get a bank to pay you. My paymet was in October 1st and I already have another for December closed. It would have been this month but the buyer wants me to give till December because he has a project going right now and wants to get done with first. This month hasnt ended has it?

I didnt start this neither will I end it. But thinking you can just register any name, park it and the money rolls in, is wrong.

The most principal thing is having a useful name that someone can use to brand his own business and make profit.

It's ok to feel that way bro. May be I should have stated that you also need hardwork.

And you say depend on Alert? What's stopping you from acquiring that knowledge that you can use to generate your own alert and for yourself only so that if you make any mistake, you know how to fix it?

Sorry to say this, but that's laziness. No wonder people continue to lose their hard earned money to forex they just too lazy to learn the rudiments of forex and in the end, they say forex is fraud.

How are you sure that what he is giving as ALERT is correct when you lack the basics?

Anyway, goodluck!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Johndoe100(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is another fantasy by a hungry student.

@OP, you flipped a one week old domain for $500 but sadly you don't have proof because you don't want people to steal your screenshots etc. Even you must know that this is lame.

Anyway when the members buy your dream and find out that there is no magic money on the internet do they get a refund?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Johndoe100: This is another fantasy by a hungry student.

@OP, you flipped a one week old domain for $500 but sadly you don't have proof because you don't want people to steal your screenshots etc. Even you must know that this is lame.

Anyway when the members buy your dream and find out that there is no magic money on the internet do they get a refund?

Is that what you think?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Johndoe100 HOPE you are satisfied now abi?

Let me tell you, as straight forward as I was in representing what I wanted to say, your brain could not see the sense of someone trying to be sincere and you called me HUNGRY right?

Well I don't blame you. After today, I will want no one to contact me for anything concerning this...

Johndoe or what you call yourself, go through my profile and see the thing I have done on this section of nairaland.

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
And in the next few hours, I will take this down.

Thank you.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by osca123(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy i sent u an email <jonathan>
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
osca123: 2sexy i sent u an email <jonathan>
and what was the subject please because since replied almost all emails...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Bayos: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Im much interestine concern dis issue. I ll be vry happy if u cud send me the detail to me. Bios247online@gmail.com. Thank
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Please nobody should contact me about this anymore.

I know how many times people have been scammed here, I often voiced out for them trying to help where possible.

I am taking this down due to what Johndoe said and while people continue to get deceived by fake things, I can only watch from the fence.

I know what goes on here, especially the business section of nairaland.

Forex, HYIP, just name it.

I have even read several times in complete sports where a man who has never sold a single domain in his life charge people 15k--20k per seminar.

If you are an ardent reader of complete sport, you should have come across that advert.

I am sorry for so many people...

But I doubt I will ever do this here again.

And what is proof when one can easily be doctored?

Was it not on this same forum a guy call alparifx (about 4 months ago) doctored screenshot and scammed people of their money?

Next time folk, read between the lines when someone is being sincere. Unfortunately, many have lost a chance to learn from a transparent individual.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
@sexy

Are you that rude, please take easy, if truely you are selling a product that would change life, go on, tell us the core requirements forget others non-serious persons

particularly me am waiting.

I know YOU TOO WELL

FRANK ODEY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Industrial Laminating Machine For Sale / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.