Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? (7210 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / I Choose To Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by zees(f): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
I go dey church dey tank BABA GOD
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Revolva:
Keep prayin fool see dem !! Hypocrites see who wan pray for me still insultin me - see bro you started this arguement..because you refuse to think before you post on NL..and its bad I only stressed a problem in naija and you took it as if I am against your religion oya na so me enter you na..bro pray harder ok keep it up...e go tiya you as for me I don't pray the way bandwagon do ..I meditate in a quite place ok --i beg make I begin pop champagne jare wit some pretty mamas... 013 here we come..
I understand you man,u mean Nigerians should be the change they want.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by ZeusI: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my heart. In truth and in faith.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by SELFWORTH: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
stine b:
God will have mercy on your ignorance

What mercy. God will destroy all His enemies patapata !
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Inik(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'll be chilling at winners chapel Uyo.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by bikerboy1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
L.F.C. Ganye. With Papa Oyedekpo live from canaan land.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Libkid(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
teeties:

Who is this Antichrist...I Bind and Cast you back to the pit of no return
amen o
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Beer parlour.................Iya OYO to pure
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Revolva(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
shol:
I understand you man,u mean Nigerians should be the change they want.
E go beta for You dis new year you too much !! Bros you said it all...we are the changes and solution to our problems not relying on religion totally ok our problems are human made ok !!
Not that @prodigee dat is supposed to be exchanged with a bad of garri @oyingbo market

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by 3kay945(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
oluface: Tonight will be mortuary... Then on the first will be cemetery...

Are you trying to be funny? undecided
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
I will be at RCCG-jehovah Shammah! Cross-over service is a MUST! Lord, I thank you.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by ukaifycos: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
well, am going to praise and glorify God right in my house as i used to. But this time, i will add some sound with my plate or galon. @ advocate 666 watch what you use to joke, cos i believe you are joking.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by SirQuency: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Live streaming at Xst embassy 4rm 20.00 hr local time into 2013.Start ur new year consciously with ur maker.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by advocate666: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
ukaifycos: well, am going to praise and glorify God right in my house as i used to. But this time, i will add some sound with my plate or galon. @ advocate 666 watch what you use to joke, cos i believe you are joking.

Why do you think I am joking?
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by tolukatey(f): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
My Church MFM Of course. U r invited to cum n pray Ur way tru into 2013

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by justi4jesu(f): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel Dline Portharcourt. Live from Canaanland!
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by 1uzotex(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
St Mary's Anglican church, umuahia
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Emperortj93(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Christ embassy convention ground (camp ground) and saint peter catholic church benin city
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by ALADE4J2: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
For God's mercies, deliverance, provision, protection, healing power, promotion and for WHO HE IS, I will be worshiping Him @ Living Faith Church, Byazhin, Kubwa. You are invited if you are within the vicinity. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Pstbeloved: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Join me at Believers LoveWorld
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Chinoanyi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my church 4sure,God haz been faithful 2me dis year no mata me being folowd around by blood suckin enemies,dis year I made gain n health wise am sound dat s wat matas wel 2me.
2moro s beta n dey can neva hold me down
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Pritheeann(f): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rccg all dway(aks province 3)...y'all welcome 2 church..
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Angel778(f): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
RCCG SANCTUARY OF REFUGE, ONDO PROVINCE 1
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by mrBlunt(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
banttieman: CCC nooni
on point
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by redsun(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Go to Femi Arena and listen to the liberating aswell as whunjoy.

All church does keep you stagnantly enslaved,you dont need it.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Abdulmajee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
is it a must to praise God every end of the yeah.....? well for me, na sleeling tinz jor ;Dis it a must to praise God every end of the yeah.....? well for me, na sleeling tinz jor
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
redsun: Go to Femi Arena and listen to the liberating aswell as whunjoy.

All church does keep you stagnantly enslaved,you dont need it.
That judgement is based on your ethical values Sir, don't generalize , not all church, does whatever you feel or think churches do. Thank u sir.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Deeman87: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Surely, I wil be in ECWA church maidugur...i
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Deeman87: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Surely, I wil be in ECWA church maiduguri..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / "The Force" - Dr. Alberto Rivera (Ex-Jesuit Priest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.