Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman (13679 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Some NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi In 2011 Were PDP's IT Consultants- CPC / Some NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were Pdp’s IT Consultants- CPC Spokesman, Fas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by controlseven: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mbuk! Breeze don blow...fowl nyash don open.
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lacasa: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Omexonomy:
lacasa must you defend every nonesense just to see ur paymaster in power. R.I.P to those dead corpers who died in thier prime

if only i received payments dat wld be luvly grin

P.s: i dnt defend, i break it down to a common ground for the simpletons. undecided
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
bigtt76: What rubbish is this one saying sec? So because they're supposedly IT consultants they deserved to die? Nonsense party.

His illiteracy is close to BARBARISM and ANIMALISM.

He is a bushcat... Bombaclat, discombobulated iddi..otta. Dis man deserves a rocky creg landing off his neck.
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by confusion247(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
lacasa: Why are Nigerians ​ so ​ slow in deciphering simple statements??.

Did Mr fashakin in any part of the interview state that any person irrespective of tribe, religion, or occupation deserve to die in the 2011 post election violence.

In an interview you happen to be thrown a question and in your response you clarify some mistaken details in that question, does that mean you should be chastised??.

Some posters here really lack simple reasoning that is expected of a complete human being.

No wonder Nasir El-rufai tags most youths in this country as "intellectually Lazy".

undecided
You have proved PDP right when they said that Nigeria will be like Somalia if CPC takes over. Is there any place in his statement that he condemned the unnecessary killings? Why didn't northerners kill when Yaradua was rigged to power?
CPC = boko haram(Terrorists)
PDP = Looters(Corruption)
Nigerians should choose between life(PDP) and death(CPC).
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by Igholize(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ptimes: The Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, spokesperson, Rotimi Fasakin, has said that some of the people who died in the 2011 post election violence were not university graduates participating in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps.

In 2011, immediately after the presidential election, some electorates, mostly CPC supporters took to violence to express their dissatisfaction with the election result. In the process, at least 50 people including nine serving corps. members in the state were killed,

The nine corps members were Adewumi Seun (Ekiti), Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

In continuation of PREMIUM TIMES interview series, Mr. Fasakin, speaking as regards the violence that erupted, said “some so called (NYSC) members were murdered, but in actual fact some of these people are IT consultants”.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/113299-some-nysc-members-killed-in-bauchi-were-pdps-it-consultants-cpc-spokesman-fasakin.html
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
lacasa: Why are
Nigerians ​ so ​ slow in deciphering simple statements??.

Did Mr fashakin in any part of the interview state that any person
irrespective of tribe, religion, or occupation deserve to die in the
2011 post election violence.

In an interview you happen to be thrown a question and in your
response you clarify some mistaken details in that question, does that
mean you should be chastised??.

Some posters here really lack simple reasoning that is expected of a
complete human being.

No wonder Nasir El-rufai tags most youths in this country as
"intellectually Lazy".

undecided
We knpow you now. You sound like one of d blood suckers. But very soon, u too will feel d pain.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by maclatunji: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
What kind of reporter quotes a few paragraphs and then present them as a story? This is a kangaroo distortion. Just post the entire interview.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by confusion247(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
lacasa:

if only i received payments dat wld be luvly grin

P.s: i dnt defend, i break it down to a common ground for the simpletons. undecided
In the next election, you will be killed and this same man will come out and reveal to us that it wasn't INEC officials that was killed rather it was a journalist working for nairaland.com that was killed. Then we will have the opportunity to break it down to a common ground. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by Ikwerefistson: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ptimes: The Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, spokesperson, Rotimi Fasakin, has said that some of the people who died in the 2011 post election violence were not university graduates participating in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps.

In 2011, immediately after the presidential election, some electorates, mostly CPC supporters took to violence to express their dissatisfaction with the election result. In the process, at least 50 people including nine serving corps. members in the state were killed,

The nine corps members were Adewumi Seun (Ekiti), Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

In continuation of PREMIUM TIMES interview series, Mr. Fasakin, speaking as regards the violence that erupted, said “some so called (NYSC) members were murdered, but in actual fact some of these people are IT consultants”.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/113299-some-nysc-members-killed-in-bauchi-were-pdps-it-consultants-cpc-spokesman-fasakin.html
d confusd peoples congres at it agan.wnt an errant nonsence nd total dis regard 2d fallen heroes.i ws a coper in bauchi state servng at gamawa lga as at wen hell ws let lose.we lost close 2 5 copers alone in azare lead by cpc thugs.so who is d idiot denayng this fact.till we hav a truly national party,pdp stl remain a leser evil compare 2 acn nd cpc

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by chuks49(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
maclatunji: What kind of reporter quotes a few paragraphs and then present them as a story? This is a kangaroo distortion. Just post the entire interview.

Why I am not surprised? CPC goons
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by gonzaga: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
In this Bauchi where the youth corpers were killed, Buhari won overwhelmingly with 1,315,209 as against Jonathan's 258,404 (http://nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php).

So even if they were IT consultants for PDP, how did their consultancy affect the election result in Bauchi State to warrant their death? Those who reserve any modicum of sympathy for that party called CPC must have their heads examined.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by otele(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
When I called buhari and his supporters a brood of vipers, people wanted to screw me. The bible says "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

Fact: boko haram existed before GEJ presidency
Fact; post election violence was by CPC hoodlums
Fact: boko haram killings skyrocketed after the elections
Fact: the pattern of boko haram killings reflect the pattern of post election violence. The victims are the same. The killers chant the same rhythm during the killings.

For the intelligent- you do the math

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lacasa: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
confusion247:
In the next election, you will be killed and this same man will come out and reveal to us that it wasn't INEC officials that was killed rather it was a journalist working for nairaland.com that was killed. Then we will have the opportunity to break it down to a common ground. So shall it be.

undecided ^^as i said, "Intellectually Lazy" and CONFUSED in µя case.

(The username you conceived stresses my point)

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lacasa: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
kaorama:
We knpow you now. You sound like one of d blood suckers. But very soon, u too will feel d pain.

Survive GEJ's pain first of all grin
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lolaluv1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2012

Did Mr fashakin in any part of the interview state that any person irrespective of tribe, religion, or occupation deserve to die in the 2011 post election violence.

In an interview you happen to be thrown a question and in your response you clarify some mistaken details in that question, does that mean you should be chastised??.

Some posters here really lack simple reasoning that is expected of a complete human being.

No wonder Nasir El-rufai tags most youths in this country as "intellectually Lazy".

undecided

As you point a finger to the Nigerian youth, four of yours point right back at you.

There is something known as deductive reasoning and you seem grossly lacking in it. No offence. Just saying....

@topic.
This is a very sad statement. Only in Nigeria!
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lacasa: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
confusion247:
You have proved PDP right when they said that Nigeria will be like Somalia if CPC takes over. Is there any place in his statement that he condemned the unnecessary killings? Why didn't northerners kill when Yaradua was rigged to power?
CPC = boko haram(Terrorists)
PDP = Looters(Corruption)
Nigerians should choose between life(PDP) and death(CPC).

Let me correct yr un-informed gibberish,-

PDP is actually BokoHaram ...Gen Azazi (late).

PDP = Looters (corruption). ....N5trillion looted since Jonathan became President undecided

Nigerians should rather choose Life (change) or a poverty stricken, slowly timed death either from bombs or abject poverty (PDP).

Thank you. grin
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by thelastPope(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
lacasa:

undecided ^^as i said, "Intellectually Lazy" and CONFUSED in µя case.

(The username you conceived stresses my point)

You murdered them in cold blood, now you are defecating on their graves. Their blood is crying out against you. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. You will receive your just reward!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by Mustay(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lacasa don't waste your time. Aside the 'laptop 40' and those who as were rightly stated as intellectually lazy, don't forget that the minimum age to register on NL is 13. Hopefully, some strata can't vote. It's the same way they prove the doubting thomases by glancing at headlines and refusing to read the content and analyse critically - blind rush.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
chuks49:

Why I am not surprised? CPC goons

That rubbish posted up there makes sense to you?
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by igorekpengmail: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Your children will also die that way. "Amen" I was a victim my driver was stabbed my colleagues were mudered in cold blood, those hu could escape faced the saga of missn alawee or a'reas after reposting, knowing fully well that money cant buy life & u open ur MAGGOT INFESTED MOUTH to call my fallen colleagues /comrades pdp IT consultants! Listen u just made urself an enemy & dont 4get what goes arround comes arround. So ur turn to go the same way as my friends will surely come.
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lacasa: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mustay: Lacasa don't waste your time. Aside the 'laptop 40' and those who as were rightly stated as intellectually lazy, don't forget that the minimum age to register on NL is 13. Hopefully, some strata can't vote. It's the same way they prove the doubting thomases by glancing at headlines and refusing to read the content and analyse critically - blind rush.

Noted "Mustay".

They are a lost cause already.
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by segiwest(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
WTF... Y wuld u come out & say such a thing while you know the families of the dead are just taking solace from God...
Adewunmi Seun(RIP) was a graduate of political science (07/08) @ olabisi onabanjo university, he was a friend, very jovial and lively. He never participated in the school politics even while studying pol sci. He was brutally murdered, now a politician with no heart, felt it is newsworthy to say he was an IT consultant. We all know corpers were used for the election as INEC officials not as political party agents (IT consultant).
It's a new year ahead & I won't want to swear for this MR FASHAKIN, cos I guess he doesn't know the pain of lossing an only son (a graduate) @ that stage in life. Its pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by bjjbam: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Wot is dis idiot saying? Is dat all he can say to honour d memory of these heroes? Some ppl are just stupid.
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by sajawagu: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
That's nonsense people now know that CPC is a violent arty and condones violence.I call on INEC to deregister Cc
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
May the spirit of Ukeoma Aikfavour who was moweddown by CPC foot soldiers torment Mr. Fashakin and his paymasters.

RIP AIKFAVOUR UKEOMA; http://m.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn&_rdr#!/ukeoma.aikfavour?%24MURI__user=0

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by seunfly: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
See big time lie, haaabaaa! I also served in Bauchi precisely gololo village in gamawa local gov 2010/2011 as far as i know seun from ekiti was a doctor and so many peaple who only have simple knowledge of computer, so i wonder how a medical doctor or others that have basic knowledge of computer will be IT consultant. Infact i would have be one of the victims if not for God intervention that day, i wonder what they will say i am. What i know is that God almigthy will surely judge them all, from Jonathan who this peaple sacrificed thier life for only to turn around and became usual politicians to Buhari and all our leaders (political and religious) without leaving anybody that has contributed to the failure of Nigeria
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lorddannie: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
kutchs: Nine (9) young souls lost and all this scumbag could come up with is this thrash.
What if they were IT consultants?
What if they were election riggers?
What if they were thugs?
Does that mean they deserve to die?

Well this is an eye opener for those fronting Buhari and making a case for him on nairaland.
this amounts to adding insult to injury. Imagine a party claiming PDP IT consultants rigged election in a state where CPC won by a great margin and an ethno-centric islamist by name Lacasa would open his mouth to blindly call Nigerian Youths intectually lazy. More so, some stupid boko haramist liked his statement
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by OsunOriginal: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Would you guys shut the f.uck up?

I am from Osun State and I can tell the number of people killed in that state by PDP before, during and after the election which was rigged against the now installed governor Aregbesola. More than 200 lives killed across the state. Two brothers in Ife for example were chased into a church and the assailants didnt respect the fact that the guys were in a house of God - they matcheted them to death and the pastor who was unluckly in the church at the time was murdered as well. This is just one case of murder.
In Akwambom state during the 2011 election, we can still remember the number of people killed during the 2011 election.

In Osun state after the last election in the state, people went on rampage burning houses and killing people - was it ACN leadership that sent them? Was it Aregbesola that sent them? Why the noise about northerners going on rampage and CPC has to be blamed for this? Can a political party or leadership stop spontanous reaction by their supporters? You guys need to get a little civilized and remove the bigotry blindfolding you. You can't blame CPC for what happened in the north during the last election.

We have had operation "wetie" in the west following the lost of election by UPN - many lives were lost. We have seen what happened after the murder of MKO Abiola.

I can't understand while Igbos always like making noise just to paint the people they hate black.

We know Buhari can not and will not ask anybody to kill anybody whether coup members or any other Nigerians.
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by chuks49(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
maclatunji:

That rubbish posted up there makes sense to you?

It won't make sense to a bigot
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by lorddannie: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2012

undecided
see this jihadist and hypocrite. CPC won in Bauchi by a wide margin in the presidential election. How come they still go round to claim PDP rigged the elections. What about the female corp members that were n.ak.ed and .despoil.d by stinking almajiri? What about the innocent bizmen whose shops were destroyed, burnt and properties looted, lots of people were made refugees including my family members. CPC rigged the election in bauchi, most centre were without security, you either vote CPC or not vote at all. Many people were disenfranchised by CPC thugs shout allahu akbar. They claim that any muslim that voted for GEJ has be come a pegan . In the north religion and politics are one and the same thing
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by bankyblue(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Who ever that man is, his a mad MAN! I wish his IT student was killed
In the clash, or die anytime soon. Unless old, gud for nothing old man
Re: NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman by aribisala0(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
I see Nothing wrong with what he has said and so much emotionality over nothing. If 10 Ijaw people are killed and the Newspapers say 10 Urhobo it is right to put the record straight.That is a matter of fact. The question is

1. Is he telling the Truth
2. If it is true why has no one come out till this day to say they were not Youth Corpers
3. Why were they reported as Corpers in the first place.?

Yes we must respect the dead and all that but I think a decent enough interval has lapsed for "facts" like this to emerge. No one should play politics with death especially murder but those questions remain unaswered and they need answers!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed / Man And His Friends Detained By Policemen At Ojuelegba Unit Without Charges / NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.