Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563540 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sinerule: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Wadlove: in d wrong statistics 487 choose biochem as 1st choice
wat of d right statistics how many pple choose biochem as first choice cos i hear say unaab only need 80 students for biochem
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2013
sinerule: pls how many pple pick biochem as first choice
Bro u guys are many oo... Na fight to finish o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hassan9786: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2013
ikeola6: hmm Chemistry and Physics and maybe mathematics are less competitive bro.. Check the jamb statistics jst 179 picked Chemistry as first choice unlike Mcb,Csc,Bch...
Post the link to where you are checking it here + help me check for animal production and health
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dankylove: Good Morning Sir/Madam
it sad to inform u all to quit ur Expectation for the merit list for Now since SSANU has join ASUU in the "Indefinite/Perennial Strike"
NASU is Warming-up to Join soonest.

rkarang: ASUU has no blame for this prolong strike; we should rather put the blame on the Federal Government for not being sincere and for turning deaf ears to the demands of our intellectuals.

Spot On.......! Well.....you guys have said it all, but i begin to say this times without counts that we does live in a nation where the Voice of the masses ain't count and also don't have an epitome of relevancy to the hearing of our So called nitwits leading Us......'
So when the voice of the masses re countless there's nothing to do in curtailing their insolence...!
I just pray for better Nigeria pretty soon.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
deewon56: post u.m.e 45 comp 47 n u
post utme 50 composite 49.. May God help us all smiley buh how come ur post utme score iz 45 ?.. Do u mean 44 or 46 ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
@rkarang...i partially agree with u.
i believe that the Strain ASUU is proving Now is contrary to when the strike initially started.
if u carefully read initial reports why the Union choose to go on strike and/or watch clips on meetingS btw The union & FG,U Wil agree that the Union Executives poses interest on Infrastructure so much & belittle Allowance,thereby sending signal that if FG Could implement on infrastructure demands,she wil call-off the strike
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hassan9786:
Post the link to where you are checking it here + help me check for animal production and health
Oga Pseudonomer posted the statistics sumtime ago,though av 4gotten d link. Since it is APH that u r going for u jst nid 40% lyk every1 it is competitive bt nt as competitive as Csc nd Co
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dankylove: @rkarang...i partially agree with u.
i believe that the Strain ASUU is proving Now is contrary to when the strike initially started.
if u carefully read initial reports why the Union choose to go on strike and/or watch clips on meetingS btw The union & FG,U Wil agree that the Union Executives poses interest on Infrastructure so much & belittle Allowance,thereby sending signal that if FG Could implement on infrastructure demands,she wil call-off the strike
But Sir Dankylove the FG wants schs to generate allowances frm IGR,then there will be a hike in tuition. Thats why the strike is on even though Fg is tryin to paint ASUU in a bad image they r also bent on makin the child of the common man stop schooling..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by swagaking(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
pls am having problem with my pre degree form after i hv payed ten thousand into there account,it tells me that unknown refrence number
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sinerule: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
ikeola6: Bro u guys are many oo... Na fight to finish o
nawa o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sinerule: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
swagaking: pls am having problem with my pre degree form after i hv payed ten thousand into there account,it tells me that unknown refrence number
try it again it will go it happen to a frnd of mine
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
swagaking: pls am having problem with my pre degree form after i hv payed ten thousand into there account,it tells me that unknown refrence number

wen did u pay d money ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
u hav to type everytin as it iz there... I.e capital letter and slashes (/)..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
ikeola6: But Sir Dankylove the FG wants schs to generate allowances frm IGR,then there will be a hike in tuition. Thats why the strike is on even though Fg is tryin to paint ASUU in a bad image they r also bent on makin the child of the common man stop schooling..
That's a reasonable and logical post my dear brother!

Today, many companies have folded up because of inefficiency and inadequacy in our POWER SECTOR. Businessmen are suffering everyday but the electricity workers are less worried because they don't compete with foreign counterparts. ASUU members are worried because they compete with their foreign counterparts.

You and I know that our government is not sincere to the public. My dear Prof Dan, the fact that you and I are affected, the fact that we bear the consequence of being neglected at home, the fact that we all feel the pain doesn't mean that we should be subjective, biased or injudicious in assessing or making comment about this worrisome ASUU strike.

May the Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
rkarang:

Today, many companies have folded up because of inefficiency and inadequacy in our POWER SECTOR. Businessmen are suffering everyday but the electricity workers are less worried because they don't compete with foreign counterparts. ASUU members are worried because they compete with their foreign counterparts.

You and I know that our government is not sincere to the public. My dear Prof Dan, the fact that you and I are affected, the fact that we bear the consequence of being neglected at home, the fact that we all feel the pain doesn't mean that we should be subjective, biased or injudicious in assessing or making comment about this worrisome ASUU strike.

Apparently, we're all so caught up in this seemingly unending web of injustice and unfairness!!

Indeed there was a country. And things are falling apart so much so that the centre cannot hold.

[size=20pt]GOD HELP NIGERIA![/size]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
rkarang:

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sinerule: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bleep unaab.. i cant sleep becos of dis
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
@wadluv pls o EMT i got %46 comp nd putm of %50 as list not out is giving me big time troube ooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Oninure(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Any veterinary aspirant sud get me tru 2go username Oninure
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
All diz ish abt fg,ASUU n even funaab jux dey make me dey H...God dey
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Wadlove(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
May God see us 2ru,i think the list wil be out dis nyt.....*4rm a Gud source*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Yussyboy: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
FUNAAB ADMISSION LIST LOADING 99.9%
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
I no wan lay long everlasting curse on those coming here to tell ur list is coming. Wen it comes out, we will all see it. Don't tell us ur source or rumour again. Keep them to yourselves.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yussyboy: FUNAAB ADMISSION LIST LOADING 99.9%
Hmmm una wan start Aro 4 here abi
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Oninure(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Truly d list is abt 2 land o:-O 99.999% get ready 2 dance skelewu. Ur hand on ur chest ur buttocks back oya....befor dis month runs out as thought seems
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by micmay(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oninure: Truly d list is abt 2 land o:-O 99.999% get ready 2 dance skelewu. Ur hand on ur chest ur buttocks back oya....
if e no cum out,wetn make i do u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oninure: Truly d list is abt 2 land o:-O 99.999% get ready 2 dance skelewu. Ur hand on ur chest ur buttocks back oya....befor dis month runs out as thought seems
Lool lemme catch u pple if list is nt released 2nite...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Oninure(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
@micmay its cuming out very soon as i heard 2 4rm sum1 b4 SANU JOINS i think
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by micmay(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oninure: @micmay its cuming out very soon as i heard 2 4rm sum1 b4 SANU JOINS i think
i hop so o,cos me sef won dance skelewu soon o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Oninure(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yeso @mimcmay na all of us go av d course 2 dance alanta,azonto and skelewu as soon as d list cums out. Amen
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
ikeola6: infact am slapping myself 4 nt forcing my way to do UI post ume all in the name of am a predite nd i thought d list would av been out lst saturday... E dey pain me gaan
if u could rememba me on u.i thread, am also a pre dite (managemnt), i advisd u to do it but u didn't. As 4 me, i did it and had 69%...now waiting 4 2 admisn list though dat of funaab z 100% sure coz i had 69% also in my p.d and 58 in p.ume. If u.i admits me, bye bye to funaab oh, dat means am transiting 4rm funaab to d premier uni...besides it doesn't hav to pain u since u are a predite in as much as u gat above 50 in ur p.d and above 15% in ur p.ume...wish u d very best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.