Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (569102 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm here(and my colleagues) to answer your questions regarding FUNAAB Admissions for 2014/2015... Direct Entry and UTME Candidates can check in.

1. Minimum Jamb Cutoff for UTME aspirants is 200

2. Minimum Grade for Direct Entry is Upper Credit or its equivalent.

For UTME Candidates, you'll need combination of good O'level Result, Jamb score and Post-UTME score before you can be offered admission.

And for Direct Entry Candidates, you also need Good O'level result and nice CGPA. Direct Entry candidates are not required to undergo post-utme screening.

2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are expected to follow the following procedures for registration:

1. Go to portal.unaab.edu.ng
(i) Fill the acceptance forms;
(ii) Print the completed Acceptance Form; and
(iii) Download, print and fill the following registration forms:
a. 2014/2015 fresher’s clearance form
b. Eligibility/verification form
c. Personal data form
d. Sponsor’s form
e. Declaration against cultism form
f. Verification of certificate form
g. Medical form

2. Proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will give a Compact Disc (CD). If not, Examinations and Records Officer will refer candidate to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary actions.

3. Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng 24hours (after clearance by the College schedule Officer) to generate prescribed fees invoice.

4. Proceed to any of the designated banks with your prescribed fees Invoice for payment. Collect evidence of payment.

5. Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng to generate your receipt. Fill your course registration forms online and print.

6. Proceed to your College Accountant to authenticate your receipt.

7. Proceed to the Department with your printed course registration forms for verification, registration and submission.

8. After the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the Examinations and Records Office with (i) Duly signed and stamped departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of prescribed fees and (iii) Other completed forms itemized in (1) above for endorsement. Thereafter, the College Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility Certificate to duly cleared and registered students.

9. Other registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Health Centre will run at the same time with the Departmental Registration.

10. Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Examinations and Records Office is to enable students sign Matriculation Register at the College.

11. Attendance at the Orientation Programme which is slated to hold between Monday 15th – Friday, 19th Dec., 2014 is compulsory for all fresh students as this will be the prerequisite for the allocation of Matriculation Number.

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oh OOO, this thing has opened another thread again

I just hope that you will pass across "accurate & sincere information" to this yr aspirants.

Happy New Year, Pseudonomer!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2014
rkarang: Oh OOO, this thing has opened another thread again

I just hope that you will pass across "accurate & sincere information" to this yr aspirants.

Happy New Year, Pseudonomer!

You know I've always been sincere...

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2014
This year admission will be somehow tricky, so choose your course wisely. No second choice.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Phatkayconcept: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2014
pseudonomer: This year admission will be somehow tricky, so choose your course wisely. No second choice.

man, do u av any idea, the penalty of obtaintin 2 direct entry form and choosing two varsity... Do
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Since this session's pre degree students are not much I think jambites have high chances of getting admitted but it cums with hardwork n diligence....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Edroom: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Below are things we believe you need to know about the Federal University Of Agriculture , Abeokuta . • the Post UTME exams to be written in the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta is a Computer Based Test (CBT) hence no past- question can be obtained. • Your waec results determine your chances to a greater extent since it is used in calculating your total marks for admission purposes • once you meet the UTME cut off mark of 200 and you meet the required POST UTME score for a pass, be sure you will get a course to study; though if you do not do too well, you might not get your course of choice, unless your course is not competitive . List of Competitive courses in Funaab are 1. All Engineering courses are competitive ( the least competitive is Agricultural Engineering. ) 2. Almost all COINAS (college of Natural sciences) Courses ( Computer sc, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Phsics, Statistics .. Biology is the least competitive . ) 2. COLERM Courses like Environmental management and toxicology & Wma.. Aqfm and Fwm are the least competitive 4. Veterinary Medicine is very Competitive . 5. COLAMRUD courses like (Ae & Fm), (Ae & Rd) are a bit competitive . 6. COLFECH courses also are a bit competitive ( Food Science and Technology & Nutrition and Dietist. Hsm is the least competitive ). 7. In COLANIM Aph is very competitive the rest are not all that competitive except for Animal Breeding and Genetics. 8. Generally all COPLANT courses are not competitive .. If you dont get your first choice of course Coplant is more of the place you'll find yourself in if your not lucky with other departments. • So just try and get good grades.. Funaab hardly accpets 2nd choice university students, however in some cases they do accept. To calculate your current score, before post-utme, • step one * divide ur jamb by 8 * second step A1 is 6 b2 is 5 b3 is 4 c4 is 3 c5 is 2 c6 is 1 .third step sum the o-level and multiply it by 20 and divide it by 30..... . forth step Your post utme multiply by 0.3. ABOUT YOUR POST-UTME subject to be taken by science students include; • maths, english, chemistry, physics and biology (10 questions each) Management includes; • maths,english and economics only (50 questions) but randomly for about 30minutes.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Edroom: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello guys!, your post ume is near, ask your questions on 2go 08110876928. If you want pre-degree past questions call or add me, I love you.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rioemmanuel(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
kindly tell me all i need to know about statistics
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
You mean gaining admission to the Statistics Department?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Happy New Year to y'all. By now, most of you must have known the school he/she is aspiring for the 2014/2015 academic session. For those who have already registered for Jamb or those that have it in mind to register and select FUNAAB in the 2014 UTME, this thread will prove helpful in providing you with all the info you might need to become a Funaabite!
Let's begin.
*Funaab admission is based on 3 things: your O level, your JAMB score and your post UTME score. These three things are summed up and totalled over 100%, with your O level carrying 20%, Jamb score 50%, and post UTME score 30%.
*Awaiting result can be used as long as the result will be ready by august.
*For all SCIENCE students (no matter the course you're applying for), the O level requirement is a minimum of credit pass (C6) in mth, eng, phy, chm, bio.
*For COMMERCIAL STUDENTS, the O level requirement is a minimum of credit pass (C6) in mth, eng, econs, and one 2 of comm, Fin. Acc, or Geo.
*As of last year, the Jamb cut-off was 180. And the post UTME cut-off was 40%
*If you're applying for Engineering and engineering related courses, your Jamb subject combination should be eng, mth, phy & chm.
*If you're applying for Agric courses or courses like biology etc, your Jamb subject combination should be eng, chm, bio and mth/phy.
*Go through your JAMB brochure for detailed info on the various requirements for the course.
With these basic info, you shouldn't have any problem registering for JAMB UTME. As time goes on, other info you may need will be posted here.
For a list of courses offered by FUNAAB and their admission requirements, goto www.funnab.edu.ng and select admission requirements. Note that it's in pdf, meaning not all phones can view it.

If you have any questions that you might not want to post here, feel free to send them to adeademi2@gmail.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chai, all our convos dun vanish... shocked cry
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
lyk cwiouzly....diz one no gud atal oo #aye oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Even b4 I culd log in, na wahala...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
hahaha.... when are we writin jamb...its jan 10
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
chaii...all data lost..nawa o...hello aspirantus
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Obrizzy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guys I've been hearing and seeing on almost every site now that the official unaab cutoffmark has been announced and its 180 , pls how true is this
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Anyway anyhow..chaii there is God ooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2014
Its gud to be back
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ogunteluwo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls when will the school release her post-utme form?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johnnyys: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Is this session's PUME date out? If 'yes',how much and how can i purchase d form? Thanks!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nawa ooo!! B4 I sight diz thread 2day ehnn. Where evewibdy con go na?? Abeg mke we dey ginger ourslf go lyk b4 na. #e jorh oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mehn!!! Dis is real shit Over 700+ post/comments gone... Its like starting from the beginning... Most pipu haven't discovered this new thread tho; maybe because they don't knw my bosses here are bent on rendering their unpaid services consistently.... GR8 JOB!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ollykay619(m): 5:31am On Jul 01, 2014
I want to knw if D olevel i am 2 use during post utme registration has nothing 2 do with d one I used wen registering 4 jamb, or is it compulsory I use d same level result for both jamb and post utme.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2014
angry OMG! Now we are starting from page 1. Na wa for this hackers o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2014
ollykay619: I want to knw if D olevel i am 2 use during post utme registration has nothing 2 do with d one I used wen registering 4 jamb, or is it compulsory I use d same level result for both jamb and post utme.
No, it's not compulsory
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Good morning guyz...letz 4get abt wat haz hapen nd kip d thread rollin. Wen I checked in2 d sch website dis morning, I saw somtin lyk 'Post-utme Disclaimer'. Buh I cudnt read it bcuz I dnt av a PDF reader on ma fone. Anybdy wif info on dat
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Still on page 0, grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2014
I hope and wish d putme comes out august ending.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Please,does any1 has d sch courses statistics of d 15000 writing d post utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by StealthyMe(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2014
Hello pls,i have a brother doing this UABS- University Advanced Basic Science - programme. Can he use his programme CGPA for direct entry admission into FUNAAB ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
what's cookinq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.