Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (562817 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of
Universities have reached an agreement to end the over five
month old strike by ASUU.
The lecturer’s association has however said that its members
may return to work next week. The Supervising Minister of
Education, Mr. Nyesom Wike told journalists at a meeting
with the leadership of ASUU, President of the Nigeria
Labour Congress, Executive Secretary of the Nigerian
Universities Commission and five vice- chancellors of
universities that all contending issues between the parties
have been resolved.
The parties signed a document to seal the agreement which
spells great hope that the over five-month old strike may be
called off within one week, although the president of ASUU,
Professor Nasir Faggae declined to say what was contained
in the document.
ASUU’s demands include the upward review of the
retirement age for professors from 65 to 70; adequate
funding to revitalise the university system; progressive
increase of budgetary allocations to the education sector by
26 per cent; transfer of federal government property to
universities; setting up of research and development units
by companies; payment of earned allowances; and
renegotiation of the signed agreement.
The agreement between the two is reached barely 24 hours
after the Special Assistant on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin
Okupe presented a proof of payment of N200 billion into
an account with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The strike began on July 1st 2013 and lasted for over five
months before this resolution was reached. source - myschool

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
rkarang:
Oh, what a brilliant post! You're one of the most wonderful, amazing and incredible dudes that I've ever seen on nairaland thread.

May the grace of the Lord continue to be with you for the rest of ur life.
wow! Wat more can i say, Amen bro, AMEN!! Baba God add diz credit to my profile so i can make it to HEAVEN on judgement day....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Henryhawker: my guy@phemmy,if u had read the previous post i posted,u would have known that i was very formal at the igniting of this issue,i tried to encourage him nd conform with his perception,but rada he turned the table round...i understand sitting for jamb is very epic nd impenetrable(cos a pesin might pass dis year nd th contrary nxt yr)..bt u dont have to rant on social network about such....I WROTE JAMB 3TIMES ND PASSED EVERY ATTEMPT(226,204,212)...only at the last i got a gud course....REMEMBER EVERYBODY GAT A STORY TO TELL WHEN U INQUIRED....peace
Oh, i see! It is well bro, IT IS WELL!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: This probably may be my last post just for some time. I can see that most of you criticizing me have refused to believe the bitter truth.

It wasn't my intended-intention to have come here and start criticizing FUNAAB. But the fact is, FUNAAB itself knows they are not transparent. Forget being admitted or not. We deserve much explanations on how the candidates you have chosen to offer admission are admitted on yearly basis.

The only thing Funaab will tell you is; '' Post UTME is one of the criteria at which candidates get admitted to FUNAAB'' Tell me if that is enough to educate us on how your admission process is all about. After Post UTME, the next we see is Admission list. Does that preach any transparency? FUNAAB is one of the best school in Nigeria. The fact can't be denied. But more transparency will add more to the school's integrity.

Would you believe some people still have not known how to calculate what FUNAAB term '' Composite ? ''.... And yes they add me on 2GO and i'll take my time to explain what Funaab says is COMPOSITE. What if there is no social network? what if there is no Nairaland? What if there is no Pseudomoner? What if there is no Odunhana? What if there is no Phemmy Johnson? Or what if people have not been keeping the greenhorn informed about FUNAAB? Whether you like it or not, it's the duty of FUNAAB to make all these things clear to their aspirants. Are we being paid to do all these?

To all those asking why i chose Nairaland in expressing my thought. You might have said what exactly your opinion was. Just as we all know everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Now listen, nothing would cost me if i decided to go in to FUNAAB senate itself to complain. But how can you accuse a school that doesn't release cutoff of not being sincere? The question you will be asked is ''How are you sure you merit the admission'' ? And yes it is nothing but the truth. But the meaning of that statement is that;
Did we inform you on what cutoff is? Could you remember what i said earlier about my friend after he had every requirement and cutoff in U.I that was still yet to be admitted? Immediately after complaints this boy actually saw his name on the list the next day. All these things cannot be entertained in FUNAAB.

I'm a man of integrity. I hate to be cheated. I just hope somebody reads and understands what i've always been harping on.

What will be will be.
huh huh! U've said it all bro, Now u've passed ur message..NICE WRITE UP! Permit me to use dis with u bro; "WHAT WILL BE WILL BE"
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Grand Rules

1. I will never insult any fellow on Nairaland

New*
2. I will never reply any frustrated fellow, they will never see things your way

New*
3. I will never open a new thread to give out informations that maybe really helpful, it's a waste of time, they won't appreciate it and all you'll receive is insults.

New*
4. I will always ignore fools till they fade away.

Lolz... Vodka in my system...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2013
ayswagga5: I THINK ALL OF YOU...THAT IS SUPPORTING FUNAAB GET CHOCO FOR HEAD?....IMAGING..I CHOOSE THE SCHOOL AS MY FIRST CHOICE AND SECOND CHOICE ....WITH 47.2 COMPOSITE AND 40 IN POST UTME....AND AM A SCIENCE STUDENT,funaab didn't give me any course chaiii....and u are here defending funaab .....

LAST BULLET:--- THUNDER FIRE ANYONE THAT SAY FUNAAB ADMISSION based on merit
and to you, 40% (e8) Iz good enough to get you admitted abi grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 5:41am On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer: Grand Rules

1. I will never insult any fellow on Nairaland

New*
2. I will never reply any frustrated fellow, they will never see things your way

New*
3. I will never open a new thread to give out informations that maybe really helpful, it's a waste of time, they won't appreciate it and all you'll receive is insults.

New*
4. I will always ignore fools till they fade away.

Lolz... Vodka in my system...

grin grin oh c'mon! That rule number three shouldn' be... Don't tell me you're daunted by rash comments made by some irrate jerks on here! A whole lotta people do appreciate you and the useful information you divulge on here... You have to do things because you know it's right and not in anticipation of praise from everybody... You do not expect everybody to like and appreciate you. It has never happened and I tell you, it will never happen, ever! smiley

Please do not hesitate to let us in on any new development, okay? smiley

By the way, what level are you and what course are you studying?
THANK GOD IT'S THURSDAY!
winkcheesysmiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Codedboy95: and to you, 40% (e8) IG good enough to get you admitted abi grin

Don't mind the itibolibo! Instead of people to just shut up and cover their faces in shame they'd still have the audacity to come on here and disgrace their family lineage! grin smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2013
phemmy johnson: wow! Wat more can i say, Amen bro, AMEN!! Baba God add diz credit to my profile so i can make it to HEAVEN on judgement day....

grin grin grin See your head! grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine:

Don't mind the itibolibo! Instead of people to just shut up and cover their faces in shame they'd still have the audacity to come on here and disgrace their family lineage! grin smiley
It is regrettable when most of your words stretch statement beyond its intended meaning. I ignored your last post cause you may not like it if i describe you as an '' Inconsequential Nonentity ''...... Their family lineage? You have got the bravado to say that out of your mouth. I'm here for something reasonable not fighting. But when you pushed me, i knew this nonsense i gotta react. Be careful!!!!

One RULE; You are free to reply me if you want to romance with the devil.

Still me Odunhana, expressing the thoughts of others...

You can add me on 2GO @Odunhanna25.... Facebook @ Olaleye ' Odunhana ' Odunayo.

#SigningOut.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ade22victoria: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2013
make una ans me abeg wif a composite of 53.2 do i stand a chance in d supp list going for acct
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
And most of my friends wonder why i don't post of NL's FUNAAB thread anymore. Some peeps just believe that their 250 in JAMB and 60 in Post Utme guarantees them automatic admission without putting into context the competitive nature of their chosen courses. I'm a 300lvl student and i've seen real Sh..it happen..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Ade22 victoria: dude since u said 56 nd above was admitted for acctin for d 2 batches i guess 52 nd above wud be admitted for d supplementary abi wah do u tink
vickie sweerie..that supplementary list is for survivor of the fittest or shall we say PRAYERFUL..d students admitted on it are very small in number compared to d 1st and 2nd lists.GOODLUCK
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana: He underlined a word. I underlined a sentence and a grammatical blunder........... Bloody Civilian.
Na when u bekum GBAGAUN DETECTOR? Hahahaha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Pacaveli: just 44
kkkk so pls wats d course dey gav u?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana: It is regrettable when most of your words stretch statement beyond its intended meaning. I ignored your last post cause you may not like it if i describe you as an '' Inconsequential Nonentity ''...... Their family lineage? You have got the bravado to say that out of your mouth. I'm here for something reasonable not fighting. But when you pushed me, i knew this nonsense i gotta react. Be careful!!!!

#SigningOut.

Olaleye Odunayo, You are just a frustrated fellow. It's not my fault that you were not or have not been offered admission even though you ain a novice in the Funaab admission issues... grin
You really do not have to take out your frustration on this thread, okay?
ALL IS WELLLL. smiley

By the way, just so you'd know, I ain looking for frustrated jerks to add-up on any chat site or social network, okay?
Do have a fantastic day today.
CHEEEEERSS!! cheesy smiley

I remain SANGUINE. smiley
#Peace#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin oh c'mon! That rule number three shouldn' be... Don't tell me you're daunted by rash comments made by some irrate jerks on here! A whole lotta people do appreciate you and the useful information you divulge on here... You have to do things because you know it's right and not in anticipation of praise from everybody... You do not expect everybody to like and appreciate you. It has never happened and I tell you, it will never happen, ever! smiley

Please do not hesitate to let us in on any new development, okay? smiley

By the way, what level are you and what course are you studying?
THANK GOD IT'S THURSDAY!
winkcheesysmiley

Trying to remain completely anonymous on NL. I major in Mathematics, that's all I can give out now.
What about chu?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2013
@Sanguine..am a very frustrated funaabite o..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer:

Trying to remain completely anonymous on NL. I major in Mathematics, that's all I can give out now.
What about chu?
. What level?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2013
john casey: @Sanguine..am a very frustrated funaabite o..

grin yeah that's very much allowed. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer:

What about chu?
Bros abeg na maths dey gif me too... Is dere anyway I can contact u.. Bbm..whatsapp??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by aoeforgod(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2013
@ odunhana what if u are finally offered admission in d up cumin list ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer:

What about chu?

Alright if that's the case, let's just keep the anonymousity anonymous then. smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2013
aoeforgod: @ odunhana what if u are finally offered admission in d up cumin list ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2013
aoeforgod: @ odunhana what if u are finally offered admission in d up cumin list ?
he wee dash meee grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana: It is regrettable when most of your words stretch statement beyond its intended meaning. I ignored your last post cause you may not like it if i describe you as an '' Inconsequential Nonentity ''...... Their family lineage? You have got the bravado to say that out of your mouth. I'm here for something reasonable not fighting. But when you pushed me, i knew this nonsense i gotta react. Be careful!!!!

#SigningOut.
bro, clap for urself, u just won baba ijebu lotto.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine:

grin yeah that's very much allowed. grin
wat course and what level in dis upcoming session?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Free this odun guy nau. He's probably suffering from terminal unadmitted constipation
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmm...finally d thread bubbles(even if na frustration n yabz full am)..kip up d gud work guys

Btw any idea abt d screening especially nw wen strike go soon end.

Add up via 2go @ tochukwu265..Luv y'all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2013
fapcrook:
Bros abeg na maths dey gif me too... Is dere anyway I can contact u.. Bbm..whatsapp??

Just send me an E-mail from the NL, under my profile page... I will give you my details from there.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2013
That is a nice question. But, I may not accept the admission as one of the premier Universities in Nigeria is about to offer me admission.

#Sharp
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana: That is a nice question. But, I may not accept the admission as one of the premier Universities in Nigeria is about to offer me admission.

#Sharp

Be sure to come share your joy on here when The Premier University eventually offers you admission so we could as well share in your joy... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.