Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563122 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Yinkeb: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Is it true dat we are still goin 2 pay 5000 for ict training?. I tot its part of d acceptance fee
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Mickyboiz: Ar u serious..monday keh aw u go do am?

You can still catch up with stuffs next week.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Mickyboiz: Ar u serious..monday keh aw u go do am?
pseudonomer:

You can still catch up with stuffs next week.
that was what i was told wen i asked someone that is in unaab at the moment
Yinkeb: Is it true dat we are still goin 2 pay 5000 for ict training?. I tot its part of d acceptance fee
oga mi it is true o

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Matthz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
UK new block hostel is no more available, but the old block has 127 bed spaces as at when i did mine now....or has anyone applied for the UK new block today?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Matthz: UK new block hostel is no more available, but the old block has 127 bed spaces as at when i did mine now....or has anyone applied for the UK new block today?
yeap i know someone that booked this morning
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olumide109(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
BREAKING NEWS FUNAAB STOPS PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES, INCREASES SCHOOL FEES
Funaab stops payment of school fees, few days after releasing the school fees, deciding to increase it, this was made known by the SUG President in a statement.
PRELIMINARY PRESS STATEMENT:
GREATEST FUNAABITES!!!!
We just left a Marathon meeting with the
VC, DVCs all Deans, Director ICT,bursar
and other management staff
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT:
Because of the issues we are
Resolving,...the school fees payment will
still be put on hold till further notice
atleast for the next 48hours
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES:
As you may recall that we talked about
the iCT development fee and the proposal
to implement internet access for all
students, you may also wish to recall that
after sampling a few opinions, you all see
this as a laudable initiative but you want
it optional...to cut the long story short we
stated and articulated all your concerns
and in a nutshell the Management is
planning to implement it now and made it
compulsory for all students...After long
hours of deliberation we resolve to quickly
get back to our principals(YOU)in the
next 18hours...
POSSIBILITY OF AN EMERGENCY
CONGRESS?
Can we have all students opinion and
views concrete on social media or we
should quickly have a congress today for
as many that are around for 3.30pm
today...
THE CHARGES:
We told the Management that student may
not be disposed to paying 5000 for "ICT
development"..so they decided to bring it
down to N3000 and 2000 for the yearly
subscrition..
WAY FORWARD:
It is important that all students of this
university contribute to this issue as we
are about taking a decision that will affect
your future in the university and I will not
just go ahead and agree to what you
don't agree with...
PLS BROADCAST TO THE NEXT PERSON..
Tope Adesipo(loco) President of the
student Union on behalf of the executives
=========================
Funaabites let's talk, time to voice out our opinion here on Social Media. our voice must be heard.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sammirano: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
olumide109: BREAKING NEWS FUNAAB STOPS PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES, INCREASES SCHOOL FEES
Funaab stops payment of school fees, few days after releasing the school fees, deciding to increase it, this was made known by the SUG President in a statement.
PRELIMINARY PRESS STATEMENT:
GREATEST FUNAABITES!!!!
We just left a Marathon meeting with the
VC, DVCs all Deans, Director ICT,bursar
and other management staff
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT:
Because of the issues we are
Resolving,...the school fees payment will
still be put on hold till further notice
atleast for the next 48hours
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES:
As you may recall that we talked about
the iCT development fee and the proposal
to implement internet access for all
students, you may also wish to recall that
after sampling a few opinions, you all see
this as a laudable initiative but you want
it optional...to cut the long story short we
stated and articulated all your concerns
and in a nutshell the Management is
planning to implement it now and made it
compulsory for all students...After long
hours of deliberation we resolve to quickly
get back to our principals(YOU)in the
next 18hours...
POSSIBILITY OF AN EMERGENCY
CONGRESS?
Can we have all students opinion and
views concrete on social media or we
should quickly have a congress today for
as many that are around for 3.30pm
today...
THE CHARGES:
We told the Management that student may
not be disposed to paying 5000 for "ICT
development"..so they decided to bring it
down to N3000 and 2000 for the yearly
subscrition..
WAY FORWARD:
It is important that all students of this
university contribute to this issue as we
are about taking a decision that will affect
your future in the university and I will not
just go ahead and agree to what you
don't agree with...
PLS BROADCAST TO THE NEXT PERSON..
Tope Adesipo(loco) President of the
student Union on behalf of the executives
=========================
Funaabites let's talk, time to voice out our opinion here on Social Media. our voice must be heard.

una don high... so I should pay for the internet that will not be available real time.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Zamoni15(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thank God, av completed my hostel stuff
My hostel is umar kabir(new male hostel), Block-C, Room 1, Bed space-4.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by zaynabo: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bhumee: swirrie.. am in ur shoes ooooooooi
I'm tired of this shii sef, have you received a confirmaton yet??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by tosinwill(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
pseudonomer: [center]FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA[/center]
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS

All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are expected to follow the following procedures for registration:

1. Proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will issue a Clearance Slip and a Compact Disc (CD). If not, examinations and records officer will refer candidate to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary actions.

2. For those with no problem, log on to the University website www.unaab.edu.ng. Click on e-portal, using your UTME registration number and complete the acceptance forms.

3. Print the completed Acceptance Form and the following forms;

a. 2013/2014 fresher’s clearance form

b. Eligibility/verification form

c. Personal data form

d. Sponsor’s form

e. Declaration against cultism form

f. Verification certificate form

g. Medical form

4. Then, click on e-portal (www.unaab.edu.ng.) to select the link Prescribed Fees Clearance Forms and print out the Prescribed Fees schedule and Invoice.

5. Proceed to the designated banks to pay Prescribed Fees with Fees Invoice. Collect duplicate copy of deposit teller as evidence of payment.

6. After payment, access course registration forms on the e-portal with Prescribed Fees Invoice number. Then, print out the Course Forms and proceed to the Department for verification and registration.

7. After the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the Examinations and Records Office with (i) Duly signed and stamped departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of school fees and (iii) Other completed forms itemized in (3) above for endorsement. Thereafter, the College Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility Certificate to duly cleared and registered students.

8. Other registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Health Centre will run at the same time with the Departmental Registration.

9. Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Examinations and Records Office is to enable students sign Matriculation Register at the College.

10. Attendance at the Orientation Programme which is slated to hold between Monday, Jan. 20 – Friday, Jan. 24, 2014 is compulsory for all fresh students as this will be the prerequisite for allocation of Matriculation Number.
. Pls my bro had a mistake on his waec certificate. Instead of 1994, it was written as 1993 and 1994 was the date he has been using on his other document. Pls what can he do about it and hope it won't affect his registration. Thanks in advance.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
tosin will: . Pls my bro had a mistake on his waec certificate. Instead of 1994, it was written as 1993 and 1994 was the date he has been using on his other document. Pls what can he do about it and hope it won't affect his registration. Thanks in advance.
It'll affect as long as they can see it. Let him try an affidavit
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bhumee(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
zaynab_o: I'm tired of this shii sef, have you received a confirmaton yet??
yes o.. infact i av done d hostel reg already
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mickyboiz: Pls do i rily nid gce certificate/testimonial b4 i cn b screen coz i went to waec office xtaday and i was told 2cm bk on thursday. Hope is nt 2late 4me to go sch on monday? Asap
i just collected mine today at ibadan. gce 2012
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Temi20(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who has collected the clearance slip cause wat we were given was the CD and the writing on d waec result.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yea i booked uk hostel 2day around 10am
Matthz: UK new block hostel is no more available, but the old block has 127 bed spaces as at when i did mine now....or has anyone applied for the UK new block today?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Temi20(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls who knows how many rooms are remaining.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Summary of registration procedures.
*Go to your college (or colfhec for colmas students), locate the college officer's office, you shld get a list of the documents required and how to arrange them accordingly. If you don't arrange ur documents accordingly, u might be rejected.
*Make sure u take d photocopy of all the credentials along. Cos it's the photocopy that'll be signed on. For instance, if u laminated ur birth certificate, how do u want dem to sign on it?
*If your verification is successful, you'll be given a bunch of forms. Photocopy the forms first (3 copies per page), before you fill it. Fill the form appropriately. You'll need like 10 passport photos.
*Note that the war against cultism form will be signed by your HOD, and you might be asked to pay N500 to open a file.
*Once the forms are ready, arrange them in 4 different places. The original is the one for the Exam&records.
*Take all the 4 bunch of forms back to your exams & records officer, for him/her to sign on all the 4 bunch of forms.
*Then keep calm, cos I don't think it's time to dispatch them to the appropriate places (health centre, library, head of department). But you can try that of the department.
*Note that you might be required to pay the college due (N1000), departmental due (N1000), SUG due(N1000), and even for college handbook (N500) before you can proceed with your registrations. . That's apart from the N500 you'll be required to pay in your department to open a file.

As the registration progresses, drop your questions here.
For those that are relying on sch hostel, make sure you have a back-up plan.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Registration mode for library, health centre and the rest will be uploaded as time goes on.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by 2shade(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please would funaab accept birth certificate from the hospital from me. If not,can i get npc certificate in abeokuta,and how long does it take,thank u.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bolaji21: Summary of registration procedures.
*Go to your college (or colfhec for colmas students), locate the college officer's office, you shld get a list of the documents required and how to arrange them accordingly. If you don't arrange ur documents accordingly, u might be rejected.
*Make sure u take d photocopy of all the credentials along. Cos it's the photocopy that'll be signed on. For instance, if u laminated ur birth certificate, how do u want dem to sign on it?
*If your verification is successful, you'll be given a bunch of forms. Photocopy the forms first (3 copies per page), before you fill it. Fill the form appropriately. You'll need like 10 passport photos.
*Note that the war against cultism form will be signed by your HOD, and you might be asked to pay N500 to open a file.
*Once the forms are ready, arrange them in 4 different places. The original is the one for the Exam&records.
*Take all the 4 bunch of forms back to your exams & records officer, for him/her to sign on all the 4 bunch of forms.
*Then keep calm, cos I don't think it's time to dispatch them to the appropriate places (health centre, library, head of department). But you can try that of the department.
*Note that you might be required to pay the college due (N1000), departmental due (N1000), SUG due(N1000), and even for college handbook (N500) before you can proceed with your registrations. . That's apart from the N500 you'll be required to pay in your department to open a file.

As the registration progresses, drop your questions here.
For those that are relying on sch hostel, make sure you have a back-up plan. Adeademi2@gmail.com

Student Union due is 500 for freshers
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adesinawale: i just collected minetoday in ibaan. gce 2012

If I may ask, where in Ibadan?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
pseudonomer:

I dont knw d name of d place o but all i knew was that i took a bike 4rm Sango and told him my destination and he droped me in d front of waec office Gate
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by deewon56: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Plz is there supplimentry list coz am xo confused oo i need ur relp
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Pacaveli: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls, I'm somehow confuse, are we to pay the school fee before participating in the screening
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
pseudonomer:

It's Ijokodo, along Eleyele road.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by zaynabo: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bhumee: yes o.. infact i av done d hostel reg already
same here dear, going to pay the fees tomorrow.the newly completed hostel bah?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
2mao tinz o..funaab make una no give me 2 much stress o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by akannipet(m): 4:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Temi20: Who has collected the clearance slip cause wat we were given was the CD and the writing on d waec result.
i just collect my cd just today..... But sum said maybe all the needed form will be printed from d disk,... Anyway i dont understand´i just nid a helpful answer
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Stephor20(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2014
Zamoni15: Thank God, av completed my hostel stuff
Hunmm,Oluwa o..hw u take knw oo..cos dis z d first am hearing...moreover I confirmed in bank dat dere r stil bed spaces nd dat its until schl alerts dem that its filled up that dey will stop collectn d hostel applicatn fee nd hostel fee...So enuf of the rumours nd shine ur eyes...If u wnt schl hostel,kip applying oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Stephor20(m): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Zamoni15: Thank God, av completed my hostel stuff
Hunmm,Oluwa o..hw u take knw oo..cos dis z d first am hearing...moreover I confirmed in bank dat dere r stil bed spaces nd dat its until schl alerts dem that its filled up that dey will stop collectn d hostel applicatn fee nd hostel fee...So enuf of the rumours nd shine ur eyes...If u wnt schl hostel,kip applying oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Eeboola(m): 5:30am On Jan 08, 2014
guys i have original jamb result,,,and im far away from where i can get jamb admission letter, ,,,do u think ts neccssarrrrryyyyyy i get the admission letter
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sundaxboyy04(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Dnt worry,this has happened 2 me too,FUNAAB wil gv u a form 2 go down 2 FUTA so as 2 cancel FUTA admission...then if FUTA v successfully stamped n signed d cancellation,then FUNAAB wil 4ward ur name 2 Jamb 4 neccessary correction...
fabidis: wah u av to do is to go to d main jamb office whch i guess its in Abuja to cancel dat of AAUA ,if nt nothn else can b done on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.