Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563820 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 12, 2013
pls av made change of institution to unaab 1st choice enviromental management& toxicology 190 in utme pls wat is my chance to get admitted thanks also wat are the likely subject am goin to face in post utme? my utme sub ar math,chem,bio nd eng
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 5:46pm On May 12, 2013
Admission Requirements

For Bachelor of Agriculture with Options in:
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii) Agricultural Administration
(iv) Animal Breeding and Genetics
(v) Animal Science/ Animal Nutrition
(vi) Animal Physiology
(vi) Animal Production and Health
(vii) Pasture and Range Management
(viii) Crop Protection
(ix) Horticulture
(x) Plant Breeding &Seed Technology
(xi) Plant Physiology Crop Production
(xii) Soil Science and Land Management

O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

For Bachelor of Science
Biochemistry
Biological Science (with options in):
i.) Botany
ii.) Zoology
Microbiology
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics

Chemistry
O'level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology.

Computer Science
Physics
Mathematics
Statistics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Bachelor of Science:
Food Science and Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Food Service and Tourism
Home Science and Management with Options in:
(i)Child Development and Family Studies
(ii)Clothing and Textiles
(iii) Home and Furnishing Design
(iv) Rural Development
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.

Bachelor of Engineering
(with specialization in:
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics

Bachelor of Science:
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Entrepreneurial Studies
Economics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language,Mathematics,
Economics and any two of Government, Commerce , Financial Account, Geography in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Economics and one of Government, Commerce, Financial Accounts, Geography
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: Degree in Economics: – ‘O’Level credit pass in Physics may be considered for admission.

Bachelor of Meteorology and Water Resources Management (with option in)
(i) Water Resource & Hydrology
(ii) Meteorology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. In addition, candidates must possess ‘O’ level
credit pass in Geography.
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management with option in
(i) Forestry
(ii) Wildlife Management
Bachelor of Fisheries Management
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology(with options in):
i) Environmental Management
ii) Toxicology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.
Source: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/attachments/Admission%20Requirements.pdf

I hope this should solve the admission requirement problem and also the course you can change to.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 8:09pm On May 12, 2013
Pls, I need 2 b clarified wit somtin. After d post utme, wil only d post utme result b released or d composite score wuld av been calculated and then released?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
Shegz94: Pls, I need 2 b clarified wit somtin. After d post utme, wil only d post utme result b released or d composite score wuld av been calculated and then released?
only post ume aggregrate will be released when d result is out. You will see your Composite when the admission list is out.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 1:20pm On May 13, 2013
Odunhana: only post ume aggregrate will be released when d result is out. You will see your Composite when the admission list is out.
u're appreciated.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Naoafrica: 11:26am On May 14, 2013
Hi,i got a website with fantastic scholarships for students from Nigerian check them out.To get information about the scholarships log in at www.student-zones.com.Share with friends and relatives who are in need of scholarships

The Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship all students from developing countries

2012/2013 NNPC / ADDAX Petroleum Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Award Scheme-Nigerians

2013/2014 Kofi Annan €58,000 MBA Fellowship for Developing Countries to Study at ESMT Berlin, Germany.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by eddyzyl: 1:02pm On May 14, 2013
Please my sister made a .mistake nd selected agric economics...she's an art student and wants to do mass come she scored 223 nd unaab is her first choice...any help?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Olubodef(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2013
eddyzyl: Please my sister made a .mistake nd selected agric economics...she's an art student and wants to do mass come she scored 223 nd unaab is her first choice...any help?
unaab is nt offerin mass com... I wil advice her 2 gt change of institution b4 friday 2 change her skul
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2013
Pls, I heard d post utme form is out now, pls how true is it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jtgreat: 2:53pm On May 14, 2013
Pls wat is d cut off mark 4 banking n finance & business management
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 3:11pm On May 14, 2013
lamlard: pls av made change of institution to unaab 1st choice enviromental management& toxicology 190 in utme pls wat is my chance to get admitted thanks also wat are the likely subject am goin to face in post utme? my utme sub ar math,chem,bio nd eng
you have chance. Just hit 70 in ur Post Utme.. 70 is just a guaranteed score. Don't be afraid if u score less.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
queeneth26: Pls, I heard d post utme form is out now, pls how true is it?
Disregard any information concerning that for now. The POST UTME form is not yet out. We will let you know whenever it's out.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2013
Pls i score 198 in my jamb an applying 4 microbiology pls wat are my chance
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 3:18pm On May 14, 2013
Pls unaab post utme is over wat
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 3:18pm On May 14, 2013
jtgreat: Pls wat is d cut off mark 4 banking n finance & business management
same question. Unaab doesn't have a official cutoff marks. U shud tell us ur Waec grades and UTME score. Let's us tell u what to target in Post utme.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 3:28pm On May 14, 2013
Doctor20002: Pls unaab post utme is over wat
WAEC is 20%, UTME is 50% POST UTME is 30%. Check pages 26-28 to know u can calculate ur composite and post it here so that we cud tell you what to target in post utme 4 whatever course you might have chosen.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by kayking01(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2013
Is dia any provision 4 art students?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 4:21pm On May 14, 2013
Now my olevel nd jamb fall 2 41.41 cos i hav b3 in d five relevant subject maths englush chm phy bio nd 198 in jamb
Odunhana: WAEC is 20%, UTME is 50% POST UTME is 30%. Check pages 26-28 to know u can calculate ur composite and post it here so that we cud tell you what to target in post utme 4 whatever course you might have chosen.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 4:23pm On May 14, 2013
Now my olevel nd jamb fall 2 41.41 cos i hav b3 in d five relevant subject maths englush chm phy bio nd 198 in jamb
Odunhana: WAEC is 20%, UTME is 50% POST UTME is 30%. Check pages 26-28 to know u can calculate ur composite and post it here so that we cud tell you what to target in post utme 4 whatever course you might have chosen.
so wat should i be targeting in my post utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 5:18pm On May 14, 2013
kayking01: Is dia any provision 4 art students?
No, bro
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 5:25pm On May 14, 2013
Doctor20002: Now my olevel nd jamb fall 2 41.41 cos i hav b3 in d five relevant subject maths englush chm phy bio nd 198 in jambso wat should i be targeting in my post utme
you didn't calculate it very well. But you had 38 ready going by ur B3's and 198. Just target 68% in your post utme and above to stand a clear chance.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jtgreat: 5:52pm On May 14, 2013
Am go 4 banking n finance i scored 180 in utme n my weac is C parralle pls wat am i 2 score in post ume?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jtgreat: 5:54pm On May 14, 2013
jtgreat: Am goin 4 banking n finance i scored 180 in utme n my weac is C parralle pls wat am i 2 score in post ume?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 6:04pm On May 14, 2013
jtgreat: Am go 4 banking n finance i scored 180 in utme n my weac is C parralle pls wat am i 2 score in post ume?
your chance is slim. But if u can try score 80%, u might be considered 4 anoda course. And if u know u can't i wud advise u change to any state university like TASUED if they wud accept 180 this year which i know they will. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Flawlessheyi(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2013
Let her buy change of institution.........
eddyzyl: Please my sister made a .mistake nd selected agric economics...she's an art student and wants to do mass come she scored 223 nd unaab is her first choice...any help?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jtgreat: 10:36pm On May 14, 2013
Pls wen is funaab start deir post ume form
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 12:11am On May 15, 2013
jtgreat: Pls wen is funaab start deir post ume form
the date is not known yet.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 7:44am On May 15, 2013
Odunhana: Disregard any information concerning that for now. The POST UTME form is not yet out. We will let you know whenever it's out.
Thank u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sulaimon99(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2013
please my composite score now is 35 and am going for mechanical engineering ...i scored 199 in my jamb please do i still have a chance for admission .........and please do unaab require further maths for my course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:34am On May 15, 2013
sulaimon99: please my composite score now is 35 and am going for mechanical engineering ...i scored 199 in my jamb please do i still have a chance for admission .........and please do unaab require further maths for my course
chance na im sure pass. If truly u calculated ur composite very well and it gives 35. For dat ur course, aim 70% and above in ur post utme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.