Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563772 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 8:15am On May 30, 2013
Does UNAAB accept these jamb combinations for economics and business admin? Econs,commerce,maths and english.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 8:18am On May 30, 2013
johnnyys: Does UNAAB accept these jamb combinations for economics and business admin? Econs,commerce,maths and english.
either yes or no,please help me specify the courses that accepts those combinations. Thanx! M so gr8ful.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olayemi22(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2013
johnnyys:
either yes or no,please help me specify the courses that accepts those combinations. Thanx! M so gr8ful.
specify your five credit
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 10:15am On May 30, 2013
Good morning,plz sm1 shld help me. M xo confused. I chose these jamb combinations -econs,commerce,maths and english,scoring 209. I want to knw if they could be used to study Economics and Business admin. Either yes or no as ur answr,please help me specify the courses that accepts those combinations. My waec combinations are;commerce-c5,acct-c4,econs-c5,govrnt-a1,english-c5 & maths-b3. Those are my available waec subjects in one sitting. Pls whch waec combinations do u thnk wuld benefit me more to boost my final PUME score based on d course dat they suit in. Thnx! M so gr8ful.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2013
johnnyys: Does UNAAB accept these jamb combinations for economics and business admin? Econs,commerce,maths and english.
get dis clear, for any course under d College of Management Science (COLMAS), English, math, and Economics are compulsory in ur o'level and jamb combination plus any of commerce, financial account, governt or geography... If it's o'level i.e for any 2 of d above (note dat 2sittings wil b plus any 3 of d above), but if it's jamb combination it must be plus any 1 of d above...
Hope i hav made myself clear
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 11:30am On May 30, 2013
oladele-luqman:

get dis clear, for any course under d College of Management Science (COLMAS), English, math, and Economics are compulsory in ur o'level and jamb combination plus any of commerce, financial account, governt or geography... If it's o'level i.e for any 2 of d above (note dat 2sittings wil b plus any 3 of d above), but if it's jamb combination it must be plus any 1 of d above...
Hope i hav made myself clear
yes u hav! Tnx! But wat if i use these combinations in waec commerce c5,govt a1,econsc5,maths b3 and english c5 coupled with 209 as my jamb score,wats my composite? Xo i'ld knw hw well to prepare for the remaining 30% i.e my PUME. Thnx!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2013
johnnyys:
yes u hav! Tnx! But wat if i use these combinations in waec commerce c5,govt a1,econsc5,maths b3 and english c5 coupled with 209 as my jamb score,wats my composite? Xo i'ld knw hw well to prepare for the remaining 30% i.e my PUME. Thnx!
Ur composite is 36.79.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2013
Do you need the pre degree past questions that has been approved to be of help for d putme candidates?then dial 08097447295, 07060477574 or add cuteimma on 2go.suxex
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 3:17pm On May 30, 2013
Funaab post utme forms should be on sale by next week. Be on the alert and get ur money ready.

I've refused to comment for a while now cos most questions asked have been answered times without number on this thread.

There are 4 basics things u shld knw.
1. Learn to consult Jamb brochure for admission criteria of Funaab.
2. Try to visit the school website www.unaab.edu.ng at least once in a day and also for some answers as to how Funaab admits students.
3. Try to review previous pages of this thread or use the search box of nairaland for ur questions.
4. How to calculate ur composite by urself has been explained in details in pages 26 & 27 of this thread. U shldn't be coming here posting ur results for u to generate composite for u. Do it urself.

For those of you who are worried about Funaab post utme past questions, u can contact me for some questions for you to play with. But don't be surprised if u see some of dem in the exam hall.

Do note that it's not post utme past questions. None exists.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by yolawale: 3:39pm On May 30, 2013
great news guys if you need any info or help or addmission details about unaab for 2012/2013 session you can send me mail to yolawale@yahoo.com I wld be glad to help.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by tosdebb: 4:23pm On May 30, 2013
Please i need someone to help me with information about Part time DE into Funaab. I had upper credit and in O level Math, Eng, Phy, chem, Bio, econs, and agric.
I want to know if their Part time runs on weekend and When will the form be out and what is the range of amount of the form.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
Good evening FUNAABITES! I jst wana knw if afta my jamb combinations i culd replace one of it in my five credits(waec courses). E.g: jamb combinations being econs,commerce,maths & englsh and my waec combinations being maths,accnt,econs,maths and englsh excluding commerce. Is that acceptable? Thnx!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 1:36pm On May 31, 2013
pseudonomer: Admission Requirements

For Bachelor of Agriculture with Options in:
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii) Agricultural Administration
(iv) Animal Breeding and Genetics
(v) Animal Science/ Animal Nutrition
(vi) Animal Physiology
(vi) Animal Production and Health
(vii) Pasture and Range Management
(viii) Crop Protection
(ix) Horticulture
(x) Plant Breeding &Seed Technology
(xi) Plant Physiology Crop Production
(xii) Soil Science and Land Management

O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

For Bachelor of Science
Biochemistry
Biological Science (with options in):
i.) Botany
ii.) Zoology
Microbiology
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics

Chemistry
O'level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology.

Computer Science
Physics
Mathematics
Statistics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Bachelor of Science:
Food Science and Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Food Service and Tourism
Home Science and Management with Options in:
(i)Child Development and Family Studies
(ii)Clothing and Textiles
(iii) Home and Furnishing Design
(iv) Rural Development
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.

Bachelor of Engineering
(with specialization in:
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics

Bachelor of Science:
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Entrepreneurial Studies
Economics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language,Mathematics,
Economics and any two of Government, Commerce , Financial Account, Geography in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Economics and one of Government, Commerce, Financial Accounts, Geography
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: Degree in Economics: – ‘O’Level credit pass in Physics may be considered for admission.

Bachelor of Meteorology and Water Resources Management (with option in)
(i) Water Resource & Hydrology
(ii) Meteorology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. In addition, candidates must possess ‘O’ level
credit pass in Geography.

Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management with option in
(i) Forestry
(ii) Wildlife Management
Bachelor of Fisheries Management
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in

Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology(with options in):
i) Environmental Management
ii) Toxicology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
Source: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/attachments/Admission%20Requirements.pdf

I hope this should solve the admission requirement problem and also the course you can change to.
johnnyys: Good evening FUNAABITES! I jst wana knw if afta my jamb combinations i culd replace one of it in my five credits(waec courses). E.g: jamb combinations being econs,commerce,maths & englsh and my waec combinations being maths,accnt,econs,maths and englsh excluding commerce. Is that acceptable? Thnx!
pseudonomer: Admission Requirements

For Bachelor of Agriculture with Options in:
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii) Agricultural Administration
(iv) Animal Breeding and Genetics
(v) Animal Science/ Animal Nutrition
(vi) Animal Physiology
(vi) Animal Production and Health
(vii) Pasture and Range Management
(viii) Crop Protection
(ix) Horticulture
(x) Plant Breeding &Seed Technology
(xi) Plant Physiology Crop Production
(xii) Soil Science and Land Management

O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics.

For Bachelor of Science
Biochemistry
Biological Science (with options in):
i.) Botany
ii.) Zoology
Microbiology
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics

Chemistry
O'level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology.

Computer Science
Physics
Mathematics
Statistics
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Bachelor of Science:
Food Science and Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Food Service and Tourism
Home Science and Management with Options in:
(i)Child Development and Family Studies
(ii)Clothing and Textiles
(iii) Home and Furnishing Design
(iv) Rural Development

Bachelor of Engineering
(with specialization in:
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics

Bachelor of Science:
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Entrepreneurial Studies
Economics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language,Mathematics,
Economics and any two of Government, Commerce , Financial Account, Geography in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Economics and one of Government, Commerce, Financial Accounts, Geography
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: Degree in Economics: – ‘O’Level credit pass in Physics may be considered for admission.

Bachelor of Meteorology and Water Resources Management (with option in)
(i) Water Resource & Hydrology
(ii) Meteorology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. In addition, candidates must possess ‘O’ level
credit pass in Geography.

Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management with option in
(i) Forestry
(ii) Wildlife Management
Bachelor of Fisheries Management
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting.

Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology(with options in):
i) Environmental Management
ii) Toxicology
Source: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/attachments/Admission%20Requirements.pdf

I hope this should solve the admission requirement problem and also the course you can change to.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omowunmi2411: 2:29pm On May 31, 2013
Osumare2013: Funaab post utme forms should be on sale by next week. Be on the alert and get ur money ready.

I've refused to comment for a while now cos most questions asked have been answered times without number on this thread.

There are 4 basics things u shld knw.
1. Learn to consult Jamb brochure for admission criteria of Funaab.
2. Try to visit the school website www.unaab.edu.ng at least once in a day and also for some answers as to how Funaab admits students.
3. Try to review previous pages of this thread or use the search box of nairaland for ur questions.
4. How to calculate ur composite by urself has been explained in details in pages 26 & 27 of this thread. U shldn't be coming here posting ur results for u to generate composite for u. Do it urself.

For those of you who are worried about Funaab post utme past questions, u can contact me for some questions for you to play with. But don't be surprised if u see some of dem in the exam hall.

Do note that it's not post utme past questions. None exists.
ur contact is nt here, so how do i contact u?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by geolabious(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2013
Add Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta

On Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/funaab

Or their pdg page: www.facebook.com/inhurd

Dunno knw their no's tho
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 9:04pm On May 31, 2013
omowunmi2411: ur contact is nt here, so how do i contact u?
Mail me through my profile. Just click my profile and click send email.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Zikzik1(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2013
Add on 2go "Zikky07" for info on funaab's putme. 4 management courses expecially.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:04am On Jun 01, 2013
D they accept second choice??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2013
2days 1st of june 13 thank you God api new month nairalandas pls any latest news on funaab post utme corse i check d site nw no yet any info kinda update pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mabadejesunday(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2013
Hapie New Month to all Intending FUNAABITES!
Just wanna knw if u guys are able to access d SKU website cos it's nt going here. Guess dey are doing d uploading....92%loading!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2013
yo bro Osumare2013 how do i mail u ... and i tried mailing someone that way to by clicking email on their profile don't think it went tru but wld give it another trial..u cld kindly email me tho or drop ur no off my email jugu247@yahoo.com .. would be very glad if i hear back from u... old boy things G..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2013
bro Osumare2013 d email tin kept bouncing back ...kindly get back to me asap through my email.. i nid u on this issh...i would be very grateful if i can read from u tru my email..since u said no past questions on post ume tho..i really nid ur help ..old boy speaking bro..tanx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2013
iTipC: bro Osumare2013 d email tin kept bouncing back ...kindly get back to me asap through my email.. i nid u on this issh...i would be very grateful if i can read from u tru my email..since u said no past questions on post ume tho..i really nid ur help ..old boy speaking bro..tanx
It didn't bounce back. I've replied ur mail.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Once u're informed dat the post utme form is on sale, speed to the nearest GT and Zenith Bank around u to confirm if they have it.
If they don't, u hav 2 alternatives.
1. Pick ur bag and come to the campus ASAP.
2. Call anyone u knw in or around the sch campus to help u get the form.

Good wishes!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Plz watz d PUME cutoff mark for computer science?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
guys please do funaab accept agric for biology for microbiology?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mabadejesunday(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Any info?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by queeneth26(f): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guys, I heard d form will be out on Monday
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mickzzy(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Hey every on an a student of uniuyo(ila orangun) bou i dnt lyk d skool soo i took jamb and had 212 i choose unaab as my 1st,i hope i wont hv complicatns gaining admission considering d fact dat am a studnt of 1 institution already.I need ansa its urgent plssss.Tnx y'll
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by amakuez(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Hey Jambites am a 200l student of funaab dept. Of APH....feel free 2 contact for any information abt funaab postume and admission.........amakuez@gmail.com or add me up on 2go [amakuez01]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Gud mrning,plz wat subjects are being set in economics PUME?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.