Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) (14988 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Bishop Oyedepo Banned From The UK Over Church Corruption / Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by GistVillage: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
As Christians the world over celebrate Christmas and thank God for bringing them to the end of the 2012, worshippers at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) busied themselves fighting over supremacy and allegiance.

The crisis in the church, which has lasted for more than 20 years, deepened when the two factions of the church clashed during a Sunday morning service.

During the service, the Lagos-based faction was engaged with the church activities when the Ibadan-based faction arrived and chased them away.

According to Channels Television’s reporter present during the clashed, the aggrieved faction disconnected the electricity supply to the church after they were chased out leaving the Ibadan faction to conduct their service in the dark.

Watch the video below for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYfxkL96fu0&feature=player_embedded

cC: http:///rWZd
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Skywalker5(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa ooo.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by djkaneo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Christians!!!!.....anyhw shaa, 2nd to comment
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Kslib(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
A....
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by mrkels(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
...Na wa oooo...Btw i dont like the reporters face, shes kinda fugly
4th sha...
One other thing, i have not seen my sister for over 2yrs now and i just saw her in this video..Damn this is funny and awkward
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by kenlash: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Politics has Eaten deep into our churches.smhnwalksaway
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Ajpharm(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Supposed House Of God Has Been Turned WWE. #God Is Watching Ooo.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by AtheistD(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
They are fighting over tithes... nothing more.

This is like the local politics battles and scuffles.

5 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by delors(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Chei! My area! Palm Avenue Mushin...

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nothing to do with JESUS.

They are fighting over the false church that Jesus is not the HEAD Of.

The real Church of Christ is alive and well , and marching on with Jesus at the helm of affairs.

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
forward into battle see his banners go!

7 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by ebamma3: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
And Jesus wept

9 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by greatgod2012(f): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is what happens when pple turn service to God into business venture.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by eyitayo007(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Francuiz: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nd the gate of Hell shall not prevail. This statement is meant for the Real church nd nt any gathering place.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Libkid(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
When will all these store rented churches would stop insulting christains.am really ashamed of those so christains
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by aieromon(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
This fight has outlasted Frank Olize. They should divide the damn church for peace sake.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Keep Christ the Focus. His Banner Over Us is Love
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
THEY SHOULD PLS SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES & MOVE THE MISSION AHEAD. THEY SHOULD KNOW CHRIST(ASW) WOULDNT HAVE FOUGHT WITH ANYONE. THE MEANING OF CHRISTAIN IS 'CHRIST-LIKE'.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by greatgod2012(f): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
And this pple will claim to be christians, they will also claim they are serving God, can anybody fool God? Can anybdy mock God?............. Nooooooooooo!..........they are fooling themselves, they are mocking themselves..
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by greatgod2012(f): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
And Jesus asked........when i return, will i still meet faith on ground?
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by alphaconde(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Man is a bad man the cause of mans problems.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
God will be angry@ dem,christians nids to change their mentality
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Exmay(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
mrkels: ...Na wa oooo...Btw i dont like the reporters face, shes kinda fugly
4th sha...
One other thing, i have not seen my sister for over 2yrs now and i just saw her in this video..Damn this is funny and awkward

in other words, the Fugly reporter is Your missing sister...#justsaying

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by greatgod2012(f): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
And Jesus said.......they honour me with their mouths, but their hearts are far from me.............hypocrites
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Akshow: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rada Rada Abi uncle Ă©? Shameless ' Thiefin' Men of God.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Jakumo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Kingdom of Heaven is ONLY open to men of timber and calipers, who can throw a right hook with the same knock-down power a their left uppercut. The Holy Spirit refuses to permit WIMPS to pass through the Pearly Gates.

Now, where were we ? Oh yes, in the right corner, weighing in at 220 pounds, is Pastor TKO Agidigbo, Grand Exlted Shepherd Extraordinaire of the Church of Fire and Miracles, while, in the left corner we have the challenger, the Always Mighty, Ever Popular Pastor "Concussion" Cosmos, of the Bleepa-Wife Church of Slights and Blunders.

Gentlemen, fight fair, and draw blood. That's why we are here in Jeeesus name.

Losers of any Holy Battle are little better than so many dead goats on a motorcycle.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Iaz93: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
djkaneo: Christians!!!!.....anyhw shaa, 2nd to comment
wetin do christians??
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by ochallo: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Everything is wrong with Nigeria, we are too greedy and we are basically hypocrites, i was in a church in delhi when a Nigerian man was invited on stage to speak, he started talking like he was a better christian and had more knowledge and all he said was just smack and considering that i know the church he came from made me laugh. We need to go back to GOd and stop religion and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by talktrue1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
For 22 years, they are having grudges.
And they still worship every Sunday for this period of years.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
"is that Godly? It's ungodly."

lolz, he asked and answered.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
You cannot separate religion from culture and vice versa.

If there is disorderliness in our society, why won't it be brought to Churches and Mosque? I'm surprised when people are surprised that uncultured events happen in Churches and Mosque...

I also saw unjustifiable aggression in that video... Our society is too aggressive, especially towards trivial issues. You don't need to be aggressive to solve simple issues....

If there is no unity in a Church I go, I simply leave. If every member acts like me, come next Sunday, there will be empty seats galore.

Come the following week, I'm sure the leaders of the Church will call themselves to order, and sort things out amicably.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by vedaxcool(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
It all about the benjamin baby . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.