Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (14694 Views)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by SuperSuave(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Here are two definitions of miracle from an English dictionary

1. A wonderful event occurring in the physical world attributed to supernatural powers.
2. A fortunate outcome that prevails despite overwhelming odds against it.

And the word Irrefutable means undeniable; unable to be disproved or refuted

Share with us what the Lord has done for you, anyone you can remember since you've been on earth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by izzou(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
grin

I remember the day I had an accident with my mother's car back then in secondary school. Despite the fact that I ran into a market,I didn't kill anyone. I am stil grateful to God

I remember the time I was going to Oshodi and the Holy spirit made me forget my phones and money at home. I was later robbed at Toyota busstop that day

I remember when I entered a one chance bus but God saved me and I came out without any scratch or injury

I simply can't count, but I know God is viewing this thread and I forever remain grateful to him. I will forever remain thankful to the King of Kings,the I AM THAT I AM, the God which is, which was,and which is to come, the God who sits in heaven and beholds the earth,the Almighty

May his name be praised forever and ever

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by kekakuz(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2017
I remember while I was reading on the floor of my room in school
I saw in a trans that a snake crawled into my room and I was terrified. in that trans I found my self running around the room.
Immediately, I jumped up and went to close the door.
As I raised the curtain to close the door, I saw a really big snake crawling towards the door.
the snake saw me and turned backward immediately.

I remember when I was stranded in Keffi and I was going to another town without one nairaland on me. I stood at the bus stop and a car picked only me up.
he did not just drop me in Nassarawa,he dropped me in front of my house for free

I wanted to sell a car and people were prising the car at a very low price. I refuse to sell it even when my mechanic told me to sell that the car is no longer worth the price am placing on it. I insist on selling the car at a price that would be profitable for me.
some one came in from the Far East, refuse to even price the car and paid me the exact amount I wanted to the car.

I was on a journey and the driver felt the car is no longer balance. as he stopped the car to check, the back tire just simply fell off.
imagine if that had open on motion

I got multiple promotion in one yearning my office. got confirmed and 3 promotion in 7months. it has never happened b4 in that office. promotion is done annually and confirmation yearly.

last 2 years I was declared terminally ill by my doctor and told me what I have to do and eat.
since then I have lived a normal life and ignored the sickness. I have not had any incident ever since.

my brother use to have pores dripping from his ear and can't hear well. on pastor visited us one day prayed and drop anointing oil in his ears.the pores stopped immediately.
it's been over 15years and my brother does not have that problem anymore.

I can go on and on and on

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Dottore: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Yes many

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Being alive and seeing a new day In Nigeria is a Great miracle

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by fleshbone(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Yes! From My birth till date, Breathing is still an unimaginable miracle to me.

God is the greatest

53 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ObasanjoQuotes: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Expecting an outright"F" in a 3credit load course and you see a "B". Now this is a miracle.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by vosquare: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2017
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Tazdroid(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Being alive and seeing a new day In Nigeria is a Great miracle

You stole my thought. OLE! grin

14 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2017
I have so many miracles that I can't count.

7 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Dafe20(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2017
God blessed me with these twin boys despite not having a paid job. . .and He has been providing for the family. Omor I'm still surprised oo

Guy na street hustle ooo wink wink. . .but He's being faithful.

And there's this Nairalander that sent me cash for my boys too. . .omor na God go bless you ooo.

God is still in the business of blessing guys that makes people like me smile. . . why not you join? grin wink
cool wink smiley

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2017
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by holyokoto(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2017
This is where bunch of Christians will come and pour their lies to promote their imaginary white man's God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2017
most of so-called miracles brought about by talking to your invisible friend and getting results aren't convincing at all

These stories are hilariously underpowered and unconvincing to anybody who is not already favorably inclined toward the idea.
I wish I had one naira for everybody I’ve ever heard who wound up a “miracle” story that ended with a variation of “Well, you might not think that was a miracle, but I sure do!”

Obviously, none of these stories are ever verified or fact-checked before being embraced and passed along. The vast majority of miracle claims turn out to be exaggerations or mild coincidences
When their “miracle” gets discredited, people tend to get mad at the person who actually did their work for them rather than examine why they spread a false story around, much less take responsibility for spreading an untrue story!

So no, I don’t find miracle claims to be even the slightest bit compelling or credible. I find them to be the exact opposite.

And as terribly non-compelling as these miracle claims are, this constant, endless stream of debunked stories and exposed fraud attempts are all there are. There aren’t any compelling claims.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2017
very good one

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by TONYE001(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2017
God gave me the woman I call my wife.

Why is this a miracle?

I proposed to her when I was a small boy in Year 2..and we got married when we were Youth Corps members some three years ago.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by TONYE001(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Double post. Sorry.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2017
That you are alive in this messed up Nigeria of today, is a great miracle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by lonelydora: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Came to PH from Abuja on a Friday to see my elder bros, gate crashed an aptitude test I heard about on Saturday morning unprepared, got invitation for interview on Sunday against Monday. Got the job after 3 weeks. A great miracle. That's how I got the job I'm currently doing.

I'm forever grateful to God.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by jahguide2268(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Wen i saw christ, is d greatest miracle one can eva hv

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by mrvitalis(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2017
How pastors still device Christians even though they have the bibel in their hands and yet can't see the lies

That's the biggest miracle

And mind u there is no verifiable miracle ever recorded that's a fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Dablack1(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
am alive 2day

5 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

and what about those that are killed cuz of this "messed up Nigeria"?
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

and what about those that are killed cuz of this "messed up Nigeria"?.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Eazybay(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Well, my induction was a miracle... An omission that could not be corrected easily was done in 2days!! In a federal uni, an emergency senate mtng was called on my behalf!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and what about those that are killed cuz of this "messed up Nigeria"?.

That is why its a miracle for you to still be alive cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by 0b10010011: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:
grin

I remember the day I had an accident with my mother's car back then in secondary school. Despite the fact that I ran into a market,I didn't kill anyone. I am stil grateful to God

I remember the time I was going to Oshodi and the Holy spirit made me forget my phones and money at home. I was later robbed at Toyota busstop that day

I remember when I entered a one chance bus but God saved me and I came out without any scratch or injury

I simply can't count, but I know God is viewing this thread and I forever remain grateful to him. I will forever remain thankful to the King of Kings,the I AM THAT I AM, the God which is, which was,and which is to come, the God who sits in heaven and beholds the earth,the Almighty

May his name be praised forever and ever

" I know God is viewing this thread"

Smh......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

That is why its a miracle for you to still be alive cheesy

don't you think the miracle would be for you to have been dead? I mean, you have a promised heaven where you'll enjoy forever and ever waiting for you after dying except.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by martyns303(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evolution 101 / Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders / Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.