₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,623 members, 5,164,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 08:06 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (398950 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet: 3:23pm On Aug 31
MENTORSHIP AND TRAINING
Learn Programming Online/Offline

Programming Language = 50k
Html = 20k
Css = 20k
Javascript = 20k
Framworks Per One = 20k
JQuery = 20k
Web Designing = 70k For Beginners Level

Duration Of 2months + 1month In Case Of Any Inconveniences, No Hurry, No Tiredness, No Complain, No Too Much Loads, No Too Much Money Wastage On........ No Stressing, Etc
Just Learn As Easy As It Can Be To You. Relax And Concentrate On This(programming).
Fill A Form, Pay The Fees And Let Get Started

Per Topic, A Note Will Be Send To You(then Your Feedback) And Towards The End Of The Training You're Going To Work On Few Projects. And That Is It, You Are A Programmer

Contact Mail Address: chuks.tg2@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Eggovic: 6:30pm On Aug 31
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ges2019: 2:26am On Sep 02
Video tutorials and on site coaching on creating analytical dataset, data visualization on tableau, introduction to computer science, into to data analysis, intro to descriptive and inferential statistics, machine learning, and data manipulation.

Call us today on 07068883816, and you will be glad you did.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by teekay619(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03
If you need a professional to handle your projects, just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have access to professionals well equipped across web design, graphics design, app development,content writing and even animation making.
To post your job:
1. Visit www.hirefreehands.tech and fill in the required fields to get registered.
2. Click the "Hire a freehand" icon.
3. Choose your jobs category and fill the details appropriately. Then post the job

Note that, the price is slightly affected by the time of delivery proportionately. Meaning the sooner you want your job the less cheap it becomes.

Also, the platform operates an escrow such that payments are released to freelancers only after the clients are satisfied with the quality of the job done. This ensures for maximum client satisfaction, try it out! Its fast and cost effective.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Mikkymanii01: 9:33pm On Sep 04
Join developertelk.website it a forum for web/software developers, social media marketers, bloggers and others

Sign-up today
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Jakingam: 2:29pm On Sep 07
/billioncodes
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by DESTROTECH(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11
Python is best to start with..

Check udemy.com for free courses
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ges2019: 9:59am On Sep 13
MySQL material beyond the basics consist of the following:
Introduction
Installation and project setup
Intermediate PHP techniques
Introduction to object oriented programming(OOP)
OOP in practice
Photo gallery project setup
Foundation of an OOP
Working with files and directories
Uploading files
Completing the user class
Pagination and so much more

you can contact us via email at graduateemploymentsolutions@gmail.com

Call or what's app us on 08171482178

and you will glad you did.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ges2019: 11:00am On Sep 13
Advance Excel Course:
Formula and formula tips
Formula and function tools
If and related functions
Power functions
Statistical functions
Math functions
Date and time functions
Array formulas and function
And so much more

you can contact us via email at graduateemploymentsolutions@gmail.com

Call or what's app us on 08171482178

and you will glad you did.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Elxandre(m): 9:41am On Sep 16
I need encouragement.
Stuck on python OOP and got frustrated.
I'm really frustrated. Can't get the hang of it. cry
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Wizzoe360: 11:48am On Sep 16
Elxandre:
I need encouragement.
Stuck on python OOP and got frustrated.
I'm really frustrated. Can't get the hang of it. cry

I understand that feeling, presently doing self tutor on Java and got stucked at Array. At this point you will have this feeling that maybe you are not just good enough for this. Bro, its part of the process . Check out other materials online
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Elxandre(m): 11:50am On Sep 16
Wizzoe360:

I understand that feeling, presently doing self tutor on Java and got stucked at Array. At this point you will have this feeling that maybe you are not just good enough for this. Bro, its part of the process . Check out other materials online
Exact feeling I have. I will keep trying. cry
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by starcertificati: 8:25am On Sep 17
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES

1. C

2. C++

3. Javascript

4. Java

5. R Programming

6. Assembly Language

7. Visual Basic

8. VB.NET

9. ASP

10. ASP.NET

11. PYTHON

12. Ruby

13. PHP
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by free4pcorg: 9:28pm On Sep 19
Thanks for your kind videos
Javanian:
JavaScript

JavaScript is a scripting language commonly implemented as part of a web browser in order to create enhanced user interfaces and dynamic websites.

JavaScript is a prototype-based scripting language that is dynamic, weakly typed and has first-class functions. It uses syntax influenced by the language C. JavaScript copies many names and naming conventions from Java. JavaScript is NOT the-same thing as JAVA

Where can i learn JavaScript?

http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/javascript/index.htm

http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/

Ebooks

www.tutorialspoint.com/javascript/javascript_tutorial.pdf

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE79FE1267A2553E2

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.