Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,029 members, 5,502,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 02:30 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (433001 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Ausrichie(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Eyedea:
Hey guys, I really want to learn game dev, pls suggest which language i should start with.
C/C++ get visual studio and Godot engine(Godot is very small but one of the is quickly rising up amongst gaming engines) or you can get CryEngine.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by panistefanin: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
https://192-168-1-1.de/
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kaewaventures: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kæwa Ventures
Kæwa Global

OUR SERVICES
✅ DATA SUBSCRIPTION .

✅ DATA SUB

MTN SME DATA

1Gb #500

2Gb #1000

3Gb #1500

4Gb #2000

5Gb #2500

MTN DATA GIFTING (HEAVY DATA)
4.5GB 1950
10GB. 3400
15GB. 4900
40GB. 9800

MTN Validity: 1 month
………………………………

GLO DATA PRICE
✅1.84GB ⇒₦90O
✅4.50GB ⇒₦18OO
✅7.20GB ⇒₦2200
✅8.75GB⇒₦2700
✅12.5GB ⇒₦3600
✅15.6GB ⇒₦4500

Glo Validity: 1 month
…………………………......

AIRTEL data price

750mb #500 (14days validity)

1.5Gb. #950

4.5Gb #1900

6Gb. #2400

Airtel Validity: 1 month
……………………………....

Etisalat Data Price

1GB =#700

2GB =#1400

3GB =#2000

4GB =#2600

5GB =#3100

Validity: 1month
…………………………………

To check data balance:
MTN: ×461×4#
GLO: ×127 ×0#
Airtel: ×140#
Etisalat: ×228#

Mode of payment
�� Cash
�� Bank transfer
�� Airtime payment

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by madhuDm: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Python Video Tutorial's

Link:
https://lnkd.in/fQhHjJr
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by softwareconsult: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Come to soft consultants and IT solution in ogba

https://www.softsolutionsconsult.com/courses.php

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by daviscool: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
You can start with Javascript. It's simple and gives you a quick entry into programming. https://www.diimtech.com For the best web and mobile app development
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by aienoben(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sunday Tech Enterprise

Learn to generate real international sim phone numbers for online registrations and verifications on sites and apps like facebook, uber, instagram, whatsapp, viber etc so you can stay anonymous online to avoid spam.

Disclaimer: We are not liable to how you use these numbers. Call me on +234-9-0-3-1-5-6-0-4-0-4
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why Angular?
Angular has a lot of interesting points and a vision that few other frameworks have. It has been designed for the Web of tomorrow, with ECMAScript 6, Web Components and Mobile in mind.
it’s not just a fun application, it’s a complete one. You’ll have to write components, forms, tests, use the router, call an HTTP API (that we have already built) and even do Web Sockets. It has all the pieces you’ll need for writing a real app.

This is for web developers (Beginner and intermediate) who intend to learn, easily understand and use Angular framework and its environment for both frontend and backend projects. You can get a well-packed, well explained and projects(including one full-stack project) ebook at an affordable price.

what to expect in the ebook
You’ll learn:
• Using the Angular CLI to quickly create a front-end project, generating components, pipes, directives, and services, etc..
• Using Angular router for routing and navigation.
• Build and submit forms( reactive and template-based approaches).
• Build professional-grade UIs with Angular Material.

contact me @ 07016543752 / bennytechno1@gmail.com

Even if you are not convinced by Angular in the end, I’m pretty sure you will have learnt a thing or two along your read.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Muyiwamary(f): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello guys!
A quick one please, I need genuine advise
I currently out of job at the moment, so am thinking of acquiring a transferrable skill. I have interest in Graphics Designing (GD) and also coding.
Which do you advise me to pursue??
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Muyiwamary:
Hello guys!
I currently out of job at the moment, so am thinking of acquiring a transferrable skill. I have interest in Graphics Designing (GD) and also coding.

google about the two package
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ges2019: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
b]Get access to well produced video tutorials on Data science various programming languages.[/b]
Easy to understand videos, well explained, clear video and audio...

The videos are simplified for everyone who wants to learn programming.

Programming videos available are:
PYTHON (Functions, loops, Object-Oriented Programming, Errors, Files, type hinting, advanced built-in functions, advanced python development, web scraping, asynchronous, python on the console and managing project dependencies, web development with flask, decorators, advanced object-oriented programming, algorithms and data structures, python libraries, bonus section )
R (R basics, exploring one variables, exploring two variables, exploring many variables, diamonds and price predictions)
MACHINE LEARNING (descriptive and inferential satistics, naive bayes, SVM, decision tree, choose your own algorithm, datasets, regression, outliers, clustering, feature scaling, text learning, feature selection, PCA, validation, evaluation metrics, induction and deduction, )
TABLEAU (connecting to data, tableau workspace, asking questions using visualizations, hierarchy and drilldown, data management, data manipulation, basic charts, advanced charts, Gantt chart, donut chart and 2-d pie chart, advanced analysis in predictive modeling, regression, time series, and integrating Tableau with R)
AB TESTING (units, treatment and control groups, experimental and control variables, testing correlation, lurking variables, experiment design and duration and much more )
ADVANCED LEARNING (deep learning, model building and validation, reinforcement learning)
PHP WITH MYSQL (OOP in practice, photo gallery setup, foundations of an OOP project, working with files and directories, uploading files, completing user class, photograph class, comment class pagination, sending emails, templates and code organization
MONGODB (data extraction, data in more complex formats, data quality, analyzing data, case study)
HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT

COST: N10, 000 only! (Comes with a 16GB flash drive)

You can reach out to us on 07068883816, 08171482178 or via email on graduateemploymentsolutions@gmail.com

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by TylLang: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hi.
As a starting programming language, I would recommend to start with an easy one that you can quickly get the basics of programming. From there you can enhance your programming skills.

I developed Tyl Programming Language, that is easy and straight forward.
All documentation, as well as the runtime, are at: http://tyl-lang.dev

I must emphasize that though Tyl is a language by itself, it can be used as a jump start to other major language like: Python, Java, C#

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Olatunde1808(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Do you need a professional web developer?
Build your supple, tractable, lasting and easy to bend websites from SCRATCH and not Wordpress today!

Services include:
News Blog, Music and Video website, Office website, Business website, Real estate website, Betting site, E-commerce store (like Jumia or Buy and selling website like Jiji and OLX).
All at budget friendly rate.
Contact: Zero eight one six , two eight seven, nine five five zero.
(Open for short and long term deals).
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by index007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
The average salary of a JavaScript Developer is $114,141 ( = NGN 41,376,112.50) per annum (https://www.indeed.com/salaries/javascript-developer-Salaries)

Come invest in your future at ALL-TECH SYSTEMS & CO in our JavaScript Full Stack Developer Course.

For more details, kindly visit our website https://www.alltsnetwork.com

Age Group: Secondary School Leaver and Above

STOP PROCRASTINATING AND START TAKING BOLD STEPS INTO A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by DC49: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
daviscool:
You can start with Javascript. It's simple and gives you a quick entry into programming. https://www.diimtech.com For the best web and mobile app development
JavaScript is not that simple o. I learnt that the hard way.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by DC49: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Muyiwamary:
Hello guys!

I've been down that road before, Muyiwamary. As for which to go for between the two, I'd recommend you work on both initially to help you decide which one you're most suited for, then you can make your choice. The both skills are easily marketable.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by noob03saibot(m): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2019
DC49:

I've been down that road before, Muyiwamary. As for which to go for between the two, I'd recommend you work on both initially to help you decide which one you're most suited for, then you can make your choice. The both skills are easily marketable.
Brotherly please, after one acquires these programing skills, web design / development skills. where can one work? As in organizations.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by freecoupons: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Our goal at Chartmetric is to push obstacles by way of strategically utilizing statistics to empower the song enterprise, so we got down to find a option to this hassle. dqfansurvey All of these metrics are crucial, and savvy individuals will study each measure directly while the state of affairs calls for it. For example, did that banner ad on your YouTube channel definitely growth site visitors
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by johnylol: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Of course XAMPP is a complete package for all users, those who work on windows, Mac or Linux. So to set up a local server xampp can be used and installed and run easily. you may download xampp as it is an open source free package for all. The latest version is updated regularly. Just enjoy the programming with just a click..
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by nnaeyes6: 2:20pm On Jan 04
I want to learn java. Is there anyone staying within Ajah that can help me out. 08065079608
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Efeticollins(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08
*⚡ALOH technology⚡*
Are you a final year undergraduate� or a postgraduate�� student, and you need someone to handle your project. Just call or whatsApp ALOH technology on 08187469738.
ALOH is majored on the design and construction of simple and complex electronic� devices such as: *dark activated switch, inverter, remote control unit, automatic change over, ultrasonic distance measuring device, dot Matrix display�, automatic pumping machine, power⚡ restoration alarm, smoke� detector, intruder� detector, programming of arduino and more*. Our services covers both the hardware construction and the theoretical write up (this include all chapters). We render quick and quality service. For more enquiries call 08187469738
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ilyasmuy: 8:10am On Jan 11
Please guys checkout my PHP video and leave feedback/review. Other language like pyhton, sql, HTML, CSS are coming soon. My believe is that programming is easy, its the tutorials that makes it difficult for Africans to learn.
This is why I made the video, to teach Africans programming and core programming fundamentals/concepts by using illustrations that are close to the African environment
https://www.nairaland.com/5624377/creating-best-programming-tutorials-africans
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by scave(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
For those intrested in web development, Code wit has brought another opportunity for Nigerians, learn web development and be employed when you finish our course. To participate, apply through this link and use coupon code CALE1501 when filling the form http://www.codewit.co/apply
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Vsammi1: 11:05pm On Jan 18
Do you need any of Udacity's nanodegree videos?

Chat 0802_798_9375 on whatsApp to get it for a token.

**WhatsApp only please

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by michaellyam: 10:29am On Jan 21
This article may helps you . https://www.nairaland.com/5643151/5-best-programming-language-artificial. All the best!
Javanian:
Due to the numerous "i want to start programming, which language should i start with" threads on this board i decided to create a thread that will address this issue. I am not a wonderful writer and i won't say i know it all but i will try. I urge every one on this board to correct me where i err an also contribute in whatever way you can to make this thread worth it. I will try as much as possible not to be biased in this write up.

I am not going to go into detail in defining what programming is because i will assume before entering this thread you should already know what programming is. But in summary programming is the act of creating whatever you want with your brain and computer programming is the act of creating whatever you want with your brain and a computer. You can read more from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_programming

Programmers could also be called software programmers, software developers and other big-big names you can think of.

Feel free to ask your questions, i will try and answer the ones i can my Ogas in the house will help me with those i can't answer

Please every Programmer should try as much as possible to check on this thread once in a while to help answer some questions Newbies would like to ask.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Vsammi1: 9:43am On Jan 25
Hi,

Have you been looking for a

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- any course in the area of facebook marketing,

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

I have 5 terabytes of files across these all areas.

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375 to get it

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Gbolaxdee: 4:32pm On Jan 27
hello, I need a Php programmer to work on integration and reside around Ogba/Ikeja axis.
whatsapp no 08053231011

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.