Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,047 members, 5,502,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 03:29 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (433005 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by edwardpeter547(m): 9:52am On Mar 08
SPAMMING TOOLZ, SMTP, WEBMAIL, CPANEL, VPS, RDP, MAILERS, CRYPTERS ETC.

Get webhosting and domain registration script at affordable Price
Mutil and Unlimited WHM Account
Unlimited users/Client
Ticket Support
Automated billing system.

Please contact me for more information.
Phone: 08036648926
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by samtee(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09
I'm new to programming, and i started with HTML. but do you think that's best to start with?And what other references can you give. Thank you.

Python.
Python is a Rapid Application Development(RAD) language which lets you write complex software with less codes.
It is made juicier with the arrays of available modules that makes your programming life fun, easy and exciting.
As a developer, if you pick up python and dedicate say 2 weeks to learning it, You wont go back.

Python is not only addictive but also clean and organized. You can read through source codes written in python and you know what they do right a way.
the syntax design is near perfect as it lets you code without thinking of ending every line with semi-colons, no dollar signs, no var, Dim or the likes.
Python developers here can add theirs.

[/quote]
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Omotaday(m): 2:58am On Mar 10
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by bammy2050(m): 11:03am On Mar 10
Get any udemy you course you want for 1K. Downloadable for offline use.

Join this WhatsApp group if interested.

https:///DWBjYoS0o2i2be553uNXib
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10
i am glad to come across this legendary thread.
even tho my degrees are not related to programming. but i really wish to learn this.
Note that i am already going through the thread from page 1, i will like to start from the scratch/basis cos i dont have any knowledge of this.
i have unlimited internet access as well

thanks u guys in advance
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by arejibadz(m): 9:31am On Mar 11
Hy guys please I want to start learning programming which should I start with (xhtml html or css)... Thank you in advance
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Barney001: 11:45am On Mar 11
Hello guys..I have a question.....

The thing is I want to be a data analyst/machine learning ( both of them)...and I did some research...

I found out theses 3 languages

1. Python
2. Java
3. C++

Now I'm confused about which one to learn... So please any one with a good experience in these languages should please tell me the way to go...

Naturally I started learning python...then after that that I plan to learn java before diving into data science....

I don't know if this is good idea..

I'm looking to learn all these before I finish my Nysc(haven't started tho)

Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by bammy2050(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11
Barney001:
Hello guys..I have a question.....

The thing is I want to be a data analyst/machine learning ( both of them)...and I did some research...

I found out theses 3 languages

1. Python
2. Java
3. C++

Now I'm confused about which one to learn... So please any one with a good experience in these languages should please tell me the way to go...

Naturally I started learning python...then after that that I plan to learn java before diving into data science....

I don't know if this is good idea..

I'm looking to learn all these before I finish my Nysc(haven't started tho)

Thanks

You don't need to learn java. Learning Python is a good step towards data science. After python, move to data science and machine learning courses on udemy.

By the way you can get any(Yes ANY) udemy course you want for 1000. It will be downloaded to your online drive for offline consumption.

You can contact me on WhatsApp via this number: Zero Seven Zero Eight Five Three One Six Two Seven Three

Feel free to chat me up for further consultation cos I am also a data scientist.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Barney001: 12:14pm On Mar 11
bammy2050:

You don't need to learn java. Learning Python is a good step towards data science. After python, move to data science and machine learning courses on udemy.

By the way you can get any(Yes ANY) udemy course you want for 1000. It will be downloaded to your online drive for offline consumption.

You can contact me on WhatsApp via this number: Zero Seven Zero Eight Five Three One Six Two Seven Three

Feel free to chat me up for further consultation cos I am also a data scientist.
Wow...its really a honor to meet a fellow data scientist....

Actually there is a specific video on udemy about python that I'm looking for... by mosh hadeani

Its a 12 hour video on python...if you have it please ...hit me up

Lastly...can I know which organization you work for and also how long it took for you to master these courses ....to a satisfactory level

I'm just curious.....

Thank you

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11
Barney001:

Wow...its really a honor to meet a fellow data scientist....

Actually there is a specific video on udemy about python that I'm looking for... by mosh hadeani

Its a 12 hour video on python...if you have it please ...hit me up

Lastly...can I know which organization you work for and also how long it took for you to master these courses ....to a satisfactory level

I'm just curious.....

Thank you

I have this.. Beep me on whatsapp

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11
arejibadz:
Hy guys please I want to start learning programming which should I start with (xhtml html or css)... Thank you in advance

It depends on what you want to do.

Their is web dev
Mobile dev
Software dev
Machine learning
Game dev

It depends on you. Check for my digit in my signature for guide and I sell udemy courses for 1k to help devs out dere too
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11
sahm4u2nv:
i am glad to come across this legendary thread.
even tho my degrees are not related to programming. but i really wish to learn this.
Note that i am already going through the thread from page 1, i will like to start from the scratch/basis cos i dont have any knowledge of this.
i have unlimited internet access as well

thanks u guys in advance

Udemy course that will fasten your learning curve is available. Beep me on WhatsApp and I can guide you. Check my signature for my digits.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by travelaunz: 10:53am On Mar 13
I am at the crossroads, don't know what to do. I see different careers in IT. Range from data management, Cyber security, Networking etc. My fear has always being mathematics/calculation. Please Sirs and Mas, what IT programme can I do without calculation/mathematics and that is sellable in Australia/New Zealand? I am not a fast learner. Thanks everyone, patiently waiting for your response
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by directonpc(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13
travelaunz:
I am at the crossroads, don't know what to do. I see different careers in IT. Range from data management, Cyber security, Networking etc. My fear has always being mathematics/calculation. Please Sirs and Mas, what IT programme can I do without calculation/mathematics and that is sellable in Australia/New Zealand? I am not a fast learner. Thanks everyone, patiently waiting for your response

I am a software developer and tech entrepreneur. I recently shared a post about getting into tech. It is mostly based on my experience in the industry and with some research. You can check it here and I hope it helps. Link: https://towncryer.com.ng/2020/03/01/getting-into-tech/
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by solarex: 2:37pm On Mar 13
Very Clean US used Hp ProBook 650 G1 for sale @ Affordable Price
Ram:4g
HDD: 500g
Condition: Perfect Condition with no single scratch
Price: 69,000
Contact us: 07082014770, 07062284261

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:21am On Mar 14
Maskyy:

Udemy course that will fasten your learning curve is available. Beep me on WhatsApp and I can guide you. Check my signature for my digits.
bro please i could not find the number on whatsapp please i am so sorry for late response please
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14
sahm4u2nv:
bro please i could not find the number on whatsapp please i am so sorry for late response please

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14
travelaunz:

Ui/ UX design with basic math of measurement
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by travelaunz: 12:33am On Mar 15
Maskyy:

Ui/ UX design with basic math of measurement
Thanks for your response Sir. Is serious maths needed for networking and system administrator?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by abimijul1: 7:49am On Mar 15
Starrygold Comprehensive and Affordable WEB DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING!!

Take advantage of Starrygold video training to develop your long awaited Passion for Web development. For more info on the web design training package and how to place your order, kindly contact me on 08062761209 or send me a text on WhatsApp.

You can also register on our platform with this link:  http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/website%20design/?ref=ebenezer

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Ay04z(m): 11:42am On Mar 15
I want to learn how to make mobile applications expecially android. How do I begin pls?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Maskyy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17
travelaunz:
Thanks for your response Sir. Is serious maths needed for networking and system administrator?

Nope
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Cacarino: 7:20pm On Mar 23
Please, I need a Port Harcourt based IT/web developing expert. If you're interested contact me on the phone number belo:08123585464. Watsapp.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by aytuns(m): 12:47am On Mar 24
Javascript
Javascript
Javascript
Javascript
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by michaelbills(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by chloroform: 7:56am On Mar 30
As much as I am so more interested in learning programming languages, internet is really limiting me. Anyone with access to unlimited internet looking for a programming partner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.