Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660379 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by fufuNegusi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
thanks fellow programmers

am new into the game and i will like to begin with python

do you think its a good idea... what other suggestions do you have for a newbie like me?
what other language(s) should i jump into once am done learning python?

thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Mrbabra: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2017
To start learning programming watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1twT1qElZxs
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Mrbabra: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Php mysqli: registration and login tutorial video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6MYHJosTw
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by skydancer: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by benfluleck: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
For anyone who is curious look into Node.js I like it because of it's flexibility with Google APIs
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by chloroform: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2017
For any expert interested in having an apprentice or an errand boy, am available. smiley please someone should help me oo
And if you're a starter like myself looking for a mate to run minds together,task and challenge one another,I'm available as well.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by benfluleck: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2017
chloroform:
For any expert interested in having an apprentice or an errand boy, am available. smiley please someone should help me oo
And if you're a starter like myself looking for a mate to run minds together,task and challenge one another,I'm available as well.

Maybe put your skills and your price. Even errand boys are not free
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
chloroform:
starter in which language
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by chloroform: 5:52am On Jul 23, 2017
bjhaid:
starter in which language

Wanna start with java
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by seunny4lif(m): 2:17am On Jul 24, 2017
After person don learn Java from Basic to OOP to advance.
Please what next
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by benfluleck: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2017
seunny4lif:
After person don learn Java from Basic to OOP to advance.
Please what next

you can't learn everything but try threading, database connections , testing ; these are more advanced programming topics
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by seunny4lif(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
benfluleck:

you can't learn everything but try threading, database connections , testing ; these are more advanced programming topics
Thanks
Phone Applications

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.