Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (659151 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good day, I have a challenge concerning Anaconda.

I chose to uninstall the software since I wasn't going to use it anytime soon in learning Python and the moment I uninstalled it, everything on my system was wiped clean upon reboot, so devastated right now because I only wanted to uninstall the software and not clean out my system. I need to know if I can get back my things. Thank You.

Modified
The issue has been resolved and all files recovered fully.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello Guys, I am a noob in the world of Programming and Design. Please, I am looking for the Best Laptop to use for Graphic Design, Gaming and Programming.

My Budget is between 70-80k. I will be Grateful if I get the possible suggestion on the appropriate laptop spec to buy with my budget.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BlackAdam55(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by softwarestreets: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Hello,
I will suggest you you to learn java script and Html. Java script is light weight scripting programming language and is in great demand today. Html is very easy to lean. Both together will help you get a job as interface designer, website design, etc.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
BetterKola:
Hello Guys, I am a noob in the world of Programming and Design. Please, I am looking for the Best Laptop to use for Graphic Design, Gaming and Programming.

My Budget is between 70-80k. I will be Grateful if I get the possible suggestion on the appropriate laptop spec to buy with my budget.
have u gotten any so I can get one for u. I am a python developer
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
have u gotten any so I can get one for u. I am a python developer

Thanks Bro.....I have gotten one already. Sorry, can you tell me any website that will aid my Development in Phython Language.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
BetterKola:

Thanks Bro.....I have gotten one already. Sorry, can you tell me any website that will aid my Development in Phython Language.
The first question is are you trying to study alone
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The first question is are you trying to study alone

Yes I am.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
BetterKola:

Yes I am.
do you have a reliable laptop
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
vingeophysicist:
do you have a reliable laptop

Yeah.....I have Hp Probook corei3
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2018
BetterKola:

Yeah.....I have Hp Probook corei3
my dear which of the development field are you interested in, is it app development,Web Development, gaming ,data analysis, scripting, embedded scripting, graphical user interface.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2018
vingeophysicist:
my dear which of the development field are you interested in, is it app development,Web Development, gaming ,data analysis, scripting, embedded scripting, graphical user interface.

Good morning

I am more concerned with App and Web Development.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
BetterKola:

Good morning

I am more concerned with App and Web Development.
okay learn Html and Css first.later on I will prescribe the videos to download on youtube
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
vingeophysicist:
okay learn Html and Css first.later on I will prescribe the videos to download on youtube

Thanks ......I have gotten a reasonable knowledge on HTML though.

Let me learn more on CSS and wait eagerly for the Link.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
BetterKola:

Thanks ......I have gotten a reasonable knowledge on HTML though.

Let me learn more on CSS and wait eagerly for the Link.
Html is nothing,Css is the main deal. Contact me with my whatsapp number on my dp
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BetterKola: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Html is nothing,Css is the main deal. Contact me with my whatsapp number on my dp

Ok boss.....I will do that in a bit.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BoleAndFish: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2018
GloryIsaac:
Good day, I have a challenge concerning Anaconda.

I chose to uninstall the software since I wasn't going to use it anytime soon in learning Python and the moment I uninstalled it, everything on my system was wiped clean upon reboot, so devastated right now because I only wanted to uninstall the software and not clean out my system. I need to know if I can get back my things. Thank You.

Modified
The issue has been resolved and all files recovered fully.
How did you resolve it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.