Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

pp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / pp (2440 Views)

A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child / How Can Someone Increase The Smartness And Intelligence Of An Unborn Baby / The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . (2) (3) (4)

pp by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
ii

Re: pp by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Barack Obama & Beyonce Knowles

It might work, who knows!

Re: pp by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Vikins,

Congrats on being pregnant! I wish you safe landing at the end of your course.

Congrats again and I wish you a more fulfilling, joyous and prosperous 2013.
Re: pp by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Vikins,

Congrats on being pregnant! I wish you safe landing at the end of your course.

Congrats again and I wish you a more fulfilling, joyous and prosperous 2013.

Thanks a lot! Wishing you a beautiful 2013 to come. More Blessings and Gods protection to you and loved ones! kiss

Getting ready for all night party!
Re: pp by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Vikin: Barack Obama & Beyonce Knowles

It might work, who knows!
Lol! Trust Barack is a sharp shooter.

Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy.

Re: pp by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^^^

Thanks kiss..
Re: pp by smartmom(f): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hey Vikins, and I was quickly clicking to see wonder of science, maybe 3d sonograph, lol, u got me there. Wish you a stressfree easy delivery like my 2nd and 3rd borns!
Re: pp by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
smartmom: Hey Vikins, and I was quickly clicking to see wonder of science, maybe 3d sonograph, lol, u got me there. Wish you a stressfree easy delivery like my 2nd and 3rd borns!

Thanks babe, this is wonders of technology too...lol. dont mind me, just trying things to let the days pass! smiley

I wonder how you manage to get three...this one has been crazy! al the same, it made me stronger
Re: pp by greatgod2012(f): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congrats, my dear, wishing you safe, stress-free and less pain delivery.......amen.

See you next year and expecting you to open another thread with d title that will look like, "rejoice with me as my bundle of joy arrives"

happy new year!

Re: pp by feminineA: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
congrats!!!!!!!!

Re: pp by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
greatgod2012: Congrats, my dear, wishing you safe, stress-free and less pain delivery.......amen.

See you next year and expecting you to open another thread with d title that will look like, "rejoice with me as my bundle of joy arrives"

happy new year!

I will do by Gods grace.

By the way, I think my unborn baby looks too white! I try adding some back color to her later... Party time! Night vigil till 2013. Wish y'all a blessed 2013. kiss
Re: pp by tpia5: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
single people no dey make baby for your area?
Re: pp by tpia5: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Vikin:

By the way, I think my unborn baby looks too white!

the girl in the picture doesnt look too white, she IS white.

and you are. . . . . . ? which color?

I try adding some black color to her later

ok then!
Re: pp by tpia5: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2013
btw, whose pictures are you posting?

do you have permission to splash those photos all over the internet?
Re: pp by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2013
@ Tpia, happy new yr.

I hope you can read? Let me help you,

The pictures doesn't exist! Using my pic and my partner's pic( which I believe is not on this page), I combined them using an online MORPHING tool to get the first pic.

This is 2013, what are your new yr resolutions? undecided kiss

Re: pp by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Congratulations on your pregnancy. All the best!

Vikin:

Thanks dear! Happy new yr!

Happy new year!

Re: pp by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
single people no dey make baby for your area?

Re: pp by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2013
ileobatojo: Congratulations on your pregnancy. All the best!

Thanks dear! Happy new yr!

Re: pp by tpia5: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: @ Tpia, happy new yr.

I hope you can read? Let me help you,

The pictures doesn't exist! Using my pic and my partner's pic( which I believe is not on this page), I combined them using an online MORPHING tool to get the first pic.

This is 2013, what are your new yr resolutions? undecided kiss

my new year resolutions are the same as yours.

post a link to the morphing tool you used, since those pictures look like real people.
Re: pp by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

my new year resolutions are the same as yours.

post a link to the morphing tool you used, since those pictures look like real people.

google any morphing tool, use your pic and someone else and see if you wont get real ppl picture. Except you use your pic and a cat pic..then you get otherwise!
Re: pp by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2013
This is more like it!

smileyThis is more like it!

Re: pp by smartmom(f): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: This is more like it!

smileyThis is more like it!

Surely a beaaut! can we begin to apply by faith? my youngest boy would just be right for her wink

[quote author=Vikin]

Thanks babe, this is wonders of technology too...lol. dont mind me, just trying things to let the days pass! smiley

I wonder how you manage to get three...this one has been crazy! al the same, it made me stronger

Yes I got 3 boys and one precious girl(yeah yeah even the boys are also precious too) It is all grace o! but I tell you all the wahala is worth even the littlest finger of one wee munchkin.
Re: pp by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=smartmom][/quote]

Nice one! Am not sure i can get upto 3 sef. Pregnancy is not easy! 2 would do for me. But i would likely adopt the third.

This is just my wish.

happy new year to you and family!

lol @ applying..the baby never even come out.

Re: pp by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2013
Edited

Re: pp by smartmom(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2013
Lol take your time o!
Re: pp by tpia5: 10:24pm On May 08, 2013
you be witch or something?

satanist?
Re: pp by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 09, 2013
smartmom: Lol take your time o!

they are beautiful susu, i will try to get one for my daughter to see if she will give up using the pacifier.

How kids doing?
Re: pp by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2013
tpia@:
you be witch or something?

satanist?

You dis old MAN, you should be taking care of your grandkids, what are you still doing in Nairaland? Abi u think say nairaland na old ppl home? undecided

You are gradually losing it!! Go take ur drugs!!
Re: pp by smartmom(f): 8:24pm On May 09, 2013
Vikin:

they are beautiful susu, i will try to get one for my daughter to see if she will give up using the pacifier.

How kids doing?

Looovl, kids are doing fine!

AAAAnnnd, Dont you DARE try to give my DIL nightmares o! give her enough Breast milk and she would not want any pacifier.

I Don't Understand...... / Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer / Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners