Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

U Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Ur marriage Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / U Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Ur marriage Problems (536 Views)

How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? / You Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Your Marriage Problems! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Ur marriage Problems by elmismomi: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Don't let the almighty Devil smash your marriage or dream. Talk today to the problems solvers in repect of:
* Partners' infidelity *Broken homes *Protection against husband snatchers
*Infertility/impotence *Barrenness *Veneral diseases
*Fibroid *Spiritual attack *Looking for husband/wife
*Promise and fail and lots more
Call or text Orilonise Trado-Mystic Home on +2348068817615 or call to visit our website
We are in Lagos serving humanity worldwide so distance in no problem to our operations. We serve you right on time.
Your satisfaction is our strenght. Find a solution now and stop dieing in silence.
Re: U Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Ur marriage Problems by Callotti: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Another one don come!
THE BLACK RACE IS CURSED I SWEAR! cheesy
See the pre-occupations of the primitive mind?
I bless the day I landed the white man's land.
NO GOING BACK TO AFRICA! TWA!!!grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk About Sex With Older Children / Who Is To Be Blame? / What Is Domestic Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.