Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please (5194 Views)

How To Make 400 To 500k A Month With 8 To 10million Investment / Extra income of #5,250 daily & Give out #1,750 to your Broker Thread. / NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by rofemiguwa(f): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
I work 8am to 5am and I earn 40K.I live in lagos presently and my responsibilities just increased.please I need an advice on a type of business to do in order to supplement my income and attend to my responsibilities.
P.S we are not allowed to sell anything in my office cry
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
It all depends on your skills and how you can out them to use. What are your skillset?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
There are a few businesses you can do from the convenience of your office as long as you have internet access there.
Businesses like reseller hosting, domain flipping, e-commerce/drop shipping websites e.t.c are very profitable as long as you have a unique niche and selling point.
Choosing the right kind of business also depends on your interests and experience and since you're a lady, I will recommend setting up an e-commerce website for fashion items like clothes, make-up e.t.c. You can even start with drop shipping for other fashion retailers to save cost.
Here is a demo for a site like that www.gidilinks.com/shop
You can also start blogging but that would take an awful amount of time and effort but the rewards can be enormous if you persevere. You don't even have to be a guru to do some of these businesses and you will learn over time.

You can PM me via my NL profile if you need help.

1 Like

Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by remecy(f): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Brand_new: There are a few businesses you can do from the convenience of your office as long as you have internet access there.
Businesses like reseller hosting, domain flipping, e-commerce/drop shipping websites e.t.c are very profitable as long as you have a unique niche and selling point.
Choosing the right kind of business also depends on your interests and experience and since you're a lady, I will recommend setting up an e-commerce website for fashion items like clothes, make-up e.t.c. You can even start with drop shipping for other fashion retailers to save cost.
Here is a demo for a site like that www.gidilinks.com/shop
You can also start blogging but that would take an awful amount of time and effort but the rewards can be enormous if you persevere. You don't even have to be a guru to do some of these businesses and you will learn over time.

You can PM me via my NL profile if you need help.

pls brand-new can u tell me more abt e-commerce n drop shipping, my email is remecy@gmail.com. I tried ur profile thoug i dropped a mail there. Thanks
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
remecy:

pls brand-new can u tell me more abt e-commerce n drop shipping, my email is remecy@gmail.com. I tried ur profile thoug i dropped a mail there. Thanks

E-commerce websites are simply websites that has the capability of showcasing products and services and also Sell them. This is how it works, visitors find about your business online via facebook, twitter, google, directories e.t.c or offline through a family, friend or co-worker. Then the visist your website at www.remecy.com which showcasers your products with catch pictures, images and awesome descriptions so they are interested in a product and make an order after which they make payments online or to a bank account which you have provided. You get a notifications and confirm the Payment.
Now it's time for you to fulfil the order so you pick the product from your stock and deliver it in time.
Your customer is happy and he refers his friends to you.
Business grows And you too are happy.
Drop shipping is when you go and pick up the products which you displayed on your website from another retailer or wholesaler who you have prior agreements with.
So you make your delivery and pay for the goods and make your own profit without even spending a fortune stocking those expensive products. So you have leveraged on the internet to make faster sales while they keep travelling to Dubai to buy more products for you.
You in turn travel to Florida for summer holidays because you're smarter.
So PM me if interested.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by rofemiguwa(f): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Brand neW pls cAn u send me a mail with more information and tools or capital I will need .cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com tanks a lot
My skills include baking but I don't have that tym living in lagos means I get home by 10pm and get up by 5am.brandnew I will be waiting.tanks a lot and God bless
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
rofemiguwa: Brand neW pls cAn u send me a mail with more information and tools or capital I will need .cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com tanks a lot
My skills include baking but I don't have that tym living in lagos means I get home by 10pm and get up by 5am.brandnew I will be waiting.tanks a lot and God bless
The explanation I've made is pretty much exhaustive. Capital required depends on your interests and resources at your disposal but what matters most is innovation and your creativity.
I will send you a mail regardless.

Cheers and happy new year in advance.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by lids: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ rofemiguwa, There are a few businesses you can do from the convenience of your home or office as long as you have internet access.
I would have email the info. into your email but i don't want to spam you except you give me the go ahead to do that.
I also reside in Lagos and i do this same business any where i find myself. If you really need the info. kindly text me your email address and phone number to 08056121259.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by justayo: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
@lids can I send ♍♈ email to ur number too?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by uwem18: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
why is that people can not give people information to help people for free
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Dfrenzy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Internet biz is definitely what you need but, you have be very careful and patient. Becuz, nothing good comes easy. I for one am into online sport betting and site promotion. I seriously advice that you avoid sport betting. However, to start earning immediately, while not try out the signature link below
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by jidowu84: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Which signature?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by jidowu84: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dfrenzy: Internet biz is definitely what you need but, you have be very careful and patient. Becuz, nothing good comes easy. I for one am into online sport betting and site promotion. I seriously advice that you avoid sport betting. However, to start earning immediately, while not try out the signature link below

Where is d signature?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
rofemiguwa: I work 8am to 5am and I earn 40K.I live in lagos presently and my responsibilities just increased.please I need an advice on a type of business to do in order to supplement my income and attend to my responsibilities.
P.S we are not allowed to sell anything in my office cry

You work 9hrs daily and you earn 40k, honestly that's shit cray.
is it online business you want or offline?
if its online, can you sacrifice 1hr daily(anytime of the day)?
Am a big fan of website flipping,affiliate marketing,SEO and site membership consultancy.
For all beginners here, ecommerce store isn't the best bet to getting started making money online as it requires lots of traffic.you either learn to get traffic yourself or you pay some expert to do it for you which could be expensive.
If nigerians are the target of the store then you need some extra work.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Dfrenzy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
The signature is the link under this post. The one saying "make $$$ easily @ ...
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by crazybomb(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Go and check my new post to find wot doin to make moni
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by shakoted(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ rofemiguwa. I can feel your pulse but you know wot! You hav to be very careful with all these online businesses except u are a professional in that aspect. Besides don't fall victim of marketers dat are only interested in selling e-books.

There are varieties of businesses u can venture into provided u have the skills. The first thing u need is to acquire skills based on your interest. Bellow are some business ideas for u as a lady:

1. Importation of guds such as (jeweries) @ a cheaper price say N500/each and sell like N2000 each on Aliexpress.com
2. Making of wire works (necklace) and also train people but it requires dat u learn it first.
3. Production of liquid soaps, insecticides etc and get a sales person as well u can train people but you need to have the knowledge.

There are also many businesses. Mind you, you cannot give wot you don't have. So learn first.

For further free help you can reach me on shakoted01@yahoo.co.uk: 08027382241(evening call only)
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by rofemiguwa(f): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
demoreon:
You work 9hrs daily and you earn 40k, honestly that's shit cray.
is it online business you want or offline?
if its online, can you sacrifice 1hr daily(anytime of the day)?
Am a big fan of website flipping,affiliate marketing,SEO and site membership consultancy.
For all beginners here, ecommerce store isn't the best bet to getting started making money online as it requires lots of traffic.you either learn to get traffic yourself or you pay some expert to do it for you which could be expensive.
If nigerians are the target of the store then you need some extra work.
.wat do U advice
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
rofemiguwa: .wat do U advice
My advice is you start website flipping or you go for hosting affilate offers as the Require jst 1hr of your time daily.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
rofemiguwa: .wat do U advice
I wouldn't suggest you go into that kind of business if you don't have a lot of experience with internet business and web development.

Even I who consider myself quite knowledgeable haven't yet made a kill out of about 6 domains I'm presently holding.

So don't be fooled, it's not a business you can go into except you're internet savvy or a Web guru.

1 Like

Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Brand_new: I wouldn't suggest you go into that kind of business if you don't have a lot of experience with internet business and web development.

Even I who consider myself quite knowledgeable haven't yet made a kill out of about 6 domains I'm presently holding.

So don't be fooled, it's not a business you can go into except you're internet savvy or a Web guru.
The truth is majority feel they know but in truth they no nothing,I have never been in support of domain flipping,so you having 6 or 1000 domain won't make you rich or close to Quiting your day job except they are short domains. Website flipping is completely different from domain flipping.
How in the world would you suggest e-commerce to someone that's never done any online biz.

Fyi, a lot of peeps are making over 2000$ monthly without any knowledge of programming or staying online 24hrs. S if you still feel its meant for the internet savvy or web guru then you need consult google.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
demoreon:
The truth is majority feel they know but in truth they no nothing,I have never been in support of domain flipping,so you having 6 or 1000 domain won't make you rich or close to Quiting your day job except they are short domains. Website flipping is completely different from domain flipping.
How in the world would you suggest e-commerce to someone that's never done any online biz.

Fyi, a lot of peeps are making over 2000$ monthly without any knowledge of programming or staying online 24hrs. S if you still feel its meant for the internet savvy or web guru then you need consult google.
@The M0r0n Lol! Very funny indeed. Why don't you educate us more on how you make 2000 USD mothly.
In truth in know nothing and will be glad if you can give me a step by step guide on how I can make at least 20,000 USD off one of my domains.
What about the one on my signature, Is that also too long?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new: @The M0r0n Lol! Very funny indeed. Why don't you educate us more on how you make 2000 USD mothly.
In truth in know nothing and will be glad if you can give me a step by step guide on how I can make at least 20,000 USD off one of my domains.
What about the one on my signature, Is that also too long?
by been scarstic you won't learn anything . Be open to fresh ideas.
Why would anyone wanna buy the name "gidilinks"? Think from the buyers perspective.
Is there an existing company With that name?
What's the average monthly search of the keywords in your domain name?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2013
demoreon: by been scarstic won't learn anything . Be open to fresh ideas.
Why would anyone wanna buy the name "gidilinks"?
Oooops sorry gidilinks is my personal project and it's not up for sale.
FYI the said is more valuable than any domain you may presently have ( that's if you have any)
So tell me, who's supposed to be the teacher here.

I marvel sometimes when some Nairalanders suddenly become experts in internet business when they haven't even gone through the rudiments or even attain any level of success in it.
Always looking for a cheap way to rip newbies off.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Oooops sorry gidilinks is my personal project and it's not up for sale.
FYI the said domain get over 200k daily hits and is more valuable than any domain you might presently have ( that's if you have any)
So tell me, who's supposed to be the teacher here.

I marvel sometimes when some Nairalanders suddenly become experts in internet business when they haven't even gone through the rudiments or even attain any level of success in it.
Always looking for a cheap way to rip newbies off.
You don't need to get personal with me, I understand you trying to make a living and you have been a victim of ebook scams.

1 Like

Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by james809: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2013
@brand-new and demoreon, I appreciate what you guys are doing here on nairaland. i know fully that a lot of people have benefited in some ways due to your threads and comments.
I want to beg both of you to stop trading words, its obvious you guyz are into different businesses and am willing to learn the 2 and go into the easiest for me.
@brandnew, can you please explain your domain business and how you make money from your website/project.

@demoreon pls explain how website flipping works and the average return on it.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2013
demoreon:
You don't need to get personal with me, I understand you trying to make a living and you have been a victim of ebook scams.
Sorry to disappoint you but already have a fulfilling career and not just trying to make a living like you presume and I never bought an e-book in my life so beat it.
@James, feel free to ask any questions but please note that there is no easy way to success. Anything I may accomplish now or in the nearest future is due to hard work and diligence. Maybe a stroke of luck.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by james809: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Sorry to disappoint you but already have a fulfilling career and not just trying to make a living like you presume and I never bought an e-book in my life so beat it.
@James, feel free to ask any questions but please note that there is no easy way to success. Anything I may accomplish now or in the nearest future is due to hard work and diligence. Maybe a stroke of luck.
Thanks for the quick reply, my question is how do you make money from domain flipping and also you mentioned gidilink been your project, how do you make money from it?.thanks alot
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
james809:
Thanks for the quick reply, my question is how do you make money from domain flipping and also you mentioned gidilink been your project, how do you make money from it?.thanks alot
Gidilinks is a personal project and not a money making venture even though it has huge potentials but i'm okay with it's rate of development as it is.
I also have a few other projects which i may not be able to disclose here because of the sensitive nature that it entails.
As per domain and website flipping, i like you to visit www.flippa.com and tell me what you think.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by james809: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Gidilinks is a personal project and not a money making venture even though it has huge potentials but i'm okay with it's rate of development as it is.
I also have a few other projects which i may not be able to disclose here because of the sensitive nature that it entails.
As per domain and website flipping, i like you to visit www.flippa.com and tell me what you think.

Thanks for writing me,I know flippa.com, its a website for buying and selling website and domains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Unforgettable Icon Alhaji Mai Deribe / Natural Gas Production Rise By 8% – NNPC / How To Invest In Cryptocurrency: A Beginner’s Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.