Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful (7169 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by LocalChamp: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
APGA to Anyanwu: you’re disrespectful

Posted by: Okodili Ndidi Posted date: December 31, 2012

The Imo State All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has berated the Senator representing Owerri Central, Mrs Chris Anyanwu, for quarrelling with Governor Rochas Okorocha.

The party accused the senator of disrespecting the Office of the Governor and other constituted authorities in the state.

APGA noted that the senator’s feud with Okorocha was not the first time she was showing disregard for constituted authorities.

It said she had a similar encounter with former Governor Ikedi Ohakim and a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Chief Innocent Nwoga, with who she allegedly fought in public.

Addressing reporters in Owerri, the state capital, APGA Chairman Prince Okafor Anyanwu alleged that Anyanwu “has the antecedent of disrespecting her elders and constituted authorities as well as fighting in the public.”

He added: “It is on record that the senator had a similar encounter with the former Governor Ikedi Ohakim and, on another occasion, slapped Chief Innocent Nwoga, a PDP chieftain, and broke his walking stick. She also assaulted a commissioner in the state.”

Anyanwu described Okorocha as “a man too frightened to tell the truth about simple matters”.

She added: “This incident is a message to the governor. He can’t brutalise the people that he is elected to serve and protect and hide behind propaganda and lies. All lies being fabricated to mask the truth of his brutality are doing him indelible harm globally.”

In a statement by her Senior Assistant (Political), Chief Obinna Ibe, the senator alleged that Okorocha had brutalised her workers on a number of occasions.

She said: “Barely three months after his victory, the governor instructed his men to attack one of my drivers for packing my car inside his compound.

“The governor’s police detail broke a bottle to cut the lips of the driver. Till today, the boy’s upper lip is deformed. We covered it for him then. But this time, he cannot hide behind the shield of a folk hero. He has opened himself up by his propaganda. Now, the world is seeing the real man behind the angelic smile.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/apga-to-anyanwu-youre-disrespectful/
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Abujafood: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
See their mouth like disrespectful like the governor owns the road! All these VIPs that oppress other road users and still claim right are big fools including the ones mentioned in this report.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Ifemyke: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Who is Chris Anyanwu?
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Iykebestbt(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
What concern me with this story?...how did it even make first page?...

#Continue writting my new year resolution..
1---i promise never to open sily topics that made front page.

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by tutu1: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmm Iron lady be careful when you play with wolfs
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Maybe its time for her to reflect about her best friend Gen.Abacha who locked her up and forgot her inside kirikiri for a long time and also denied her the luxury of having a bath and change of sanitary pad.It,ll surely make her sober and humble.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nonsense, if dem like make them swear give each, wetin concern me. Tyrants posing as politicians.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
Okoro do pretend to be good man we no is not
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Xfactoria: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am going to kick some butts here but I must ask this question because this incidence has left me confuse.

Are people from the south-east supposed to respect elders?

I'm asking because, in Lagos, it is normal to see Igbo people disrespecting elders and I'm wondering why it is an issue in Chris Anyanwu's feud with Rochas Okorocha.

No tribal bashing intended. Just a honest question.

1 Like

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by vanstanzy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
What did Chris Anyanwu expect, she should know that respect is reciprocal. O, i forgot the humongus money she steals in the senate permits her to disrespect others.
She purposely looked for trouble, she of all people should know that use of siren was banned in the state.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by 80million1: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
*speechless*

2013 Loading!

E ma dami duro!
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by vanstanzy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abujafood: See their mouth like disrespectful like the governor owns the road! All these VIPs that oppress other road users and still claim right are big fools including the ones mentioned in this report.

Does what u wrote make sense? angry angry
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by vanstanzy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
#80million:

Dont worry, u made it to the first page. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Now remove that funny looking star if u don't mind.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by vislabraye(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
X-factoria:
I am going to kick some butts here but I must ask this question because this incidence has left me confuse.

I'm asking because, in Lagos, it is normal to see Igbo people disrespecting elders and I'm wondering why it is an issue in Chris Anyanwu's feud with Rochas Okorocha.

Once you have enough kalas, who born monkey to talk when you're talking. Geta way
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by 80million1: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin
vanstanzy:

Dont worry, u made it to the first page. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Now remove that funny looking star if u don't mind.

grin
vanstanzy:

Yes Boss!
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by alfredo4u(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dis is lack of priority in our eastern region..... U guys shld keep on insultin ursefs while d north is fast developin each 2nd's in great alacrity.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Xfactoria: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
alfredo4u: Dis is lack of priority in our eastern region..... U guys shld keep on insultin ursefs while d north is fast developin each 2nd's in great alacrity.

North developing with Boko Haram making it almost impossible to do business? Are you in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Chris Anyanwu is a nuisance and an imposture. I am however amazed that this lunatic governor is finding any support in this matter. People deserve the leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abeg help me tell the Murrafucker!
X-factoria:

North developing with Boko Haram making it almost impossible to do business? Are you in Nigeria?
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
if ms anyanwu could brave abacha's gulag and torturers, you think it is a thuggish comedian that will intimidate her?

1 Like

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by babymama3: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Someone needs to stand up to these thugs in rulership
Congrats Senator Chris
Still remember her from her NTA days

Chris Anyanwu,NTA news

The sad part is that tomorrow it will be her own drivers and orderlies harassing an innocent road user
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by babymama3: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
X-factoria:
I am going to kick some butts here but I must ask this question because[b] this incidence has left me confuse.[/b]

This is a very ignorant statement
Na persin do una this thing?
Eh?

Incidence left you confuse grin
You are hasking a honest question grin
See Yinglishi shocked shocked shocked

You want to yab Igbos or you want to use Ogbunigwe bomb scatter the place grin
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nightshift(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ndi ebe k'anyi ole ihe n'eme? Ala Owerri arila mma, apama para m apara! Ödighi ihe n'eme....
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by tpia5: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ifemyke: Who is Chris Anyanwu?

very rich, high society lady who rolls with the big guys.

3 Likes

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by tpia5: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ topic

It said she had a similar encounter with former Governor Ikedi Ohakim and a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Chief Innocent Nwoga

hmm, is it when they're on their way out [unbeknownst to them] that these "skirmishes" happen.

life is strange o!
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rochas is biting more dan he can chew.....

Chris anyanwu can be counted alongside doz dat made him, alongside d church..

Harrasing ppl is dsame thing ohakim did.

Those that like rochas........ Are those that don't know him.

By the way..... I just confirmed he'll be picking a VP ticket with a northerner come 2015.
Deres a mosque in d state house now, sotey hausa dun dey get mouth pass igbos for imo state. Shame!
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Lobolintin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nt ma fukin biz,
resolutn tins jare,i promise to neva love again.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by texaco1: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
isnt she the one that abacha put in prison and wanted to execute then?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Anyanwu
see what power does to ppl , she has forgotten all that she passed thru
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
She is a Senator representing Imo state, on d platform of APGA.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2012

D woman dat hypnotises men into submission & near lobotomy. Ask:
1. Sam mbakwe
2. Lawan Gwadebe
3. Achike Udenwa
4. .....e.t.c

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: My Plan For Nigeria / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix / Ganduje Receives Housing Friendly Governor Of The Year 2016 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.