Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful (7176 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Imanuelle: Rochas is biting more dan he can chew.....

Chris anyanwu can be counted alongside doz dat made him, alongside d church..

Harrasing ppl is dsame thing ohakim did.

Those that like rochas........ Are those that don't know him.

By the way..... I just confirmed he'll be picking a VP ticket with a northerner come 2015.
Deres a mosque in d state house now, sotey hausa dun dey get mouth pass igbos for imo state. Shame!
Guy you sabi lie oo.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nuzo1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nigerians and hypocrisy!

1. Fashola embarrasses Army officer for plying a one way road.....great and fearless governor.

2. Amechi punishes road offenders for plying on pedestrian walkway.....dictator!

3. Rochas bans sirens and punishes offenders who happens to drive the almighty senator....thug!

What a waste of a generation!

1 Like

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by babymama3: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nightshift: Ndi ebe k'anyi ole ihe n'eme? Ala Owerri arila mma, apama para m apara! Ödighi ihe n'eme....

Do you know that just last night my husband and I were trying to remember all those slangs we used growing up

I said apa ama and he shouted para m apara

I said ikwecheghi he shouted na kwa e cheki

I said Onye we iwe,he responded ya akara ya njo

Memories
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nightshift(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
baby_mama:

Do you know that just last night my husband and I were trying to remember all those slangs we used growing up

I said apa ama and he shouted para m apara

I said ikwecheghi he shouted na kwa e cheki

I said Onye we iwe,he responded ya akara ya njo

Memories
Great memories of golden years. I miss my 1Naira stock-fish, Oriental Brothers and Enyimba City. Mmiri Imo asowala....
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by babymama3: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2013
Nightshift: Great memories of golden years. I miss my 1Naira stock-fish, Oriental Brothers and Enyimba City. Mmiri Imo asowala....

My husband went home sometime ago and came back with a CD compilation that had oriental brothers,wings,the apostles,victor Uwaifo
OMG I instantly turned into a tot
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by okekeanayo(f): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2013
the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by okekeanayo(f): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2013
the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u [url]the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u [/url]the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2013
@okekeanayo: why posting the same comment twice?
Anyway, I am in agreement with ur view. Sirens should not be blared by politicians.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Willy7(m): 5:05am On Jan 01, 2013
If she has been that insolent and insorbodinate as they want us to believe,who keep returning her to d senate?Or is this her first tenure?Just asking anyway
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Willy7: If she has been that insolent and insorbodinate as they want us to believe,who keep returning her to d senate?Or is this her first tenure?Just asking anyway

I think this is her first term in the Senate.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2013
okekeanayo: the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u [url]the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u [/url]the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u

This is a very funny post. All this over some woman beating ariaria market thug...
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

This is a very funny post. All this over some woman beating ariaria market thug...
As OBJ would say "I dey laugh" grin
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by iykak47: 6:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Ifemyke: Who is Chris Anyanwu?
If you call her Iron Lady you are not far from the truth. A senator that represents Imo East senatorial zone, the owner of Hot fm radio Abuja and Owerri. She was jailed for reporting about a failed coup against Abacha's government but got released after the death of Abacha, she spent three years in prison. She has received numerous international awards.
Okorocha should know that Chris Anyanwu had seen 100, 99 is nothing to her.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Ndata(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2013
I still respect this lady when it comes to Nigeria politics.She has paid her dues.Rochas is a small boy compared to Senator Chris Anyanwu in politics.Can Rochas try that with Senator Arthur Nzeribe?

Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Okeycima: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
vanstanzy: What did Chris Anyanwu expect, she should know that respect is reciprocal. O, i forgot the humongus money she steals in the senate permits her to disrespect others.
She purposely looked for trouble, she of all people should know that use of siren was banned in the state.
guy I sure say u no d live 4 imo state had it been u d live 4 imo u no go talk sometin like dis
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Okeycima: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
okekeanayo: the use of siren by such class of anyawu has banned in nigeria dats why rochas is acting. Rochas is right bt it is painful to learn dat most of u are nt are without knowledge of nigerian laws and regulations. Pls, keep quiet if u are ignorant of issues b4 making worthless speeches. Thank u
den who and who is to use d siren?
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Okeycima: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
CFCfan:

I think this is her first term in the Senate.
no her second with different parties-1st PDPsecond and currently serving APGA
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Okeycima: no her second with different parties-1st PDPsecond and currently serving APGA
Ok. Thanks for the correction smiley
Who knows if she would seek a third on the platform of ACN? grin
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by reemix123(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Those old men at APGA are a waste of space. They have nothing to do and nothing to say they should all go back to their villages and drink palm wine. When did APGA Chairman become the voice for PDP ? Quote : “It is on record that the senator had a similar encounter with the former Governor Ikedi Ohakim and, on another occasion, slapped Chief Innocent Nwoga, a PDP chieftain, and broke his walking stick." Thats why the party is a failure because rather than support their most successful candidate Senator Chris as a team they prefer to support two big failures of the opposition Ohakim and Nwoga. They forget that APGA was a dead party before Senator Chris brought it to life at the last election and woke all of them up to start running their mouths. No doubt when those bunch of losers chase her back to PDP they can go back to the village and drink palm wine. Bunch of bushmen
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
reemix123: Those old men at APGA are a waste of space. They have nothing to do and nothing to say they should all go back to their villages and drink palm wine. When did APGA Chairman become the voice for PDP ? Quote : “It is on record that the senator had a similar encounter with the former Governor Ikedi Ohakim and, on another occasion, slapped Chief Innocent Nwoga, a PDP chieftain, and broke his walking stick." Thats why the party is a failure because rather than support their most successful candidate Senator Chris as a team they prefer to support two big failures of the opposition Ohakim and Nwoga. They forget that APGA was a dead party before Senator Chris brought it to life at the last election and woke all of them up to start running their mouths. No doubt when those bunch of losers chase her back to PDP they can go back to the village and drink palm wine. Bunch of bushmen
Chris anyanwu is the one that reaped the fruit of APGA's popularity in Imo state, and not the other way round.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by reemix123(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Chris anyanwu is the one that reaped the fruit of APGA's popularity in Imo state, and not the other way round.

How could Chris Anyanwu be the one who reaped the fruit of APGA's popularity ? Are you insane or one of those APGA guys that should be sent back to your village to drink palm wine ? Chris Anyanwu was a sitting Senator...APGA had no seats in Imo...Zero...they were extinct in crisis with a fight over who was the owner of nothing..a fight still on today. You are very sick and can't see clearly there was no fruit in the tree. Its just because of her that people remember APGA still exists
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2013
reemix123:

How could Chris Anyanwu be the one who reaped the fruit of APGA's popularity ? Are you insane or one of those APGA guys that should be sent back to your village to drink palm wine ? Chris Anyanwu was a sitting Senator...APGA had no seats in Imo...Zero...they were extinct in crisis with a fight over who was the owner of nothing..a fight still on today. You are very sick and can't see clearly there was no fruit in the tree. Its just because of her that people remember APGA still exists
If not for the popularity of Rochas,especially in owerri zone, kema chikwe of PDP would have won that owerri senate seat. No time to argue with an uninformed dude like u..
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Cajetan speaks: If not for the popularity of Rochas,especially in owerri zone, kema chikwe of PDP would have won that owerri senate seat. No time to argue with an uninformed dude like u..

Imagine the governorship election battle between Kema Chikwe and Senator Chris Anyanwu. That will be a blockbuster.
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by reemix123(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Cajetan speaks: If not for the popularity of Rochas,especially in owerri zone, kema chikwe of PDP would have won that owerri senate seat. No time to argue with an uninformed dude like u..
You are not serious at all. You are in fact seriously deluded...You use the phrase "If not" ...well if not for people like you Imo state may be a better place. So the popularity of Rochas who has never been Governor was what helped a sitting Senator reclaim her seat ?
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by reemix123(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Imagine the governorship election battle between Kema Chikwe and Senator Chris Anyanwu. That will be a blockbuster.

Unfortunately your imagination is very warped I am unable to come to that level of thinking... it's like asking me to imagine u running hundred metres against Usain Bolt. I think before yu ask that question Kema ought to win one seat in the state even if its local government chairman
Re: APGA To Chris Anyanwu: You Are Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
reemix123:
You are not serious at all. You are in fact seriously deluded...You use the phrase "If not" ...well if not for people like you Imo state may be a better place. So the popularity of Rochas who has never been Governor was what helped a sitting Senator reclaim her seat ?
Go get your mind enlightened..

(1) (2) (Reply)

DEAL: Buhari to legalize gay marriage if US helps him win, / This 63-year-old Grandma Is So Hot She Will Make Your Man Trip / Ururuka Road Aba Nearing Completion: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.