Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Did U Close Ur Garage Door? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did U Close Ur Garage Door? (1211 Views)

Which Amongst This Phones Did U Use? / Which One Did U Do, Be Sincere / Garage Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by CuteAngel(f): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2008
The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, "This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door? "The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question. As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his "garage door." He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, "When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there? "She smiled and said, "No, I didn't. All I saw was an old mini van with two flat tires.
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by ituen(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
He grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by kronkykay(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
damn! that was wicked!
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by clemcykul(f): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
awwww grin
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by Lolabbey: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
i lone this -uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by emiemi(f): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
That was very funny. grin
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by brad(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
It sure is funny.
Hope it wasnt a VW beetle?
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by kanmosyl(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
CuteAngel:

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, "This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door? "The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question. As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his "garage door." He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, "When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there? "She smiled and said, "No, I didn't. All I saw was an old mini van with two flat tires.

Oh my God
this is very funny
lmao.
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by efuah(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
lmoa grin grin grin grin
brad:

It sure is funny.
Hope it wasnt a VW beetle?
that's more wicked. grin
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by CuteAngel(f): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
;d ;d
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by gilgee(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2008
CuteAngel:

;d ;d

na for Kolkata you dey stay?

kai! Namaste ooo.
Re: Did U Close Ur Garage Door? by delib: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2008
left

(1) (Reply)

Look Alike Competition. . . Decide The Winner / Latest Gist Must Read / Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.