Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96413 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
erniok: my pairs to trade for next week.

GA: price is at 32.8 fib level which has been rejected, bearish divergence on 1 hr and it psychological level of 1.5300. selling for 100-150 pips. though i am wary of the mafia gbp.
NCad: double top on daily with bearish divergence plus new zealand is getting weak. selling for 400 pips as a long term.
AN: piercing line on weekly, bullish pinbar on daily both at strong support zone. targetting 500 pips from this pair.
UCad. price has been rejected at the 23.6 fib level. selling for 100 pips.
EJ: will trade with the smallest lot size as this pair is south bound and this applies to all jpy pairs especially AJ that has formed H&S on 4hr with neckline cleanly broken.

analysis needed and criticism welcome. please trade responsibly.
i want to support your analysis on ncad with this chart. yes quiet alright it is going south but the chart can help us know when to place our tps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=erniok]my pairs to trade for next week.

GA: price is at 32.8 fib level which has been rejected, bearish divergence on 1 hr and it psychological level of 1.5300. selling for 100-150 pips. though i am wary of the mafia gbp.
NCad: double top on daily with bearish divergence plus new zealand is getting weak. selling for 400 pips as a long term.
AN: piercing line on weekly, bullish pinbar on daily both at strong support zone. targetting 500 pips from this pair.
EJ: will trade with the smallest lot size as this pair is south bound and this applies to all jpy pairs especially AJ that has formed H&S on 4hr with neckline cleanly broken.
i quite agree with you on the ncad reason being that their is a double to on the 4hr tf, daily is bearish, weekly is bearish and the 4hr tf is at the over bought zone with a dark cloud cover around the 61.8% fib level. i will sell at the market opening.
EJ: is struggling with 124.00 around 61.8% fib level and so i expect reactions from there but my ma still supports the down move though its neck line region has not been cleard properly and so am expecting some pull backs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ erniok i quite agree with you on the ncad reason being that their is a double top on the 4hr tf, daily is bearish, weekly is bearish and the 4hr tf is at the over bought zone with a dark cloud cover around the 61.8% fib level. i will sell at the market opening.
EJ: is struggling with 124.00 around 61.8% fib level and so i expect reactions from there but my ma still supports the down move though its neck line region has not been cleard properly and so am expecting some pull backs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Please who is this pastor on rampage .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2013

@Erniok,

Can't really decide on a position now until Tuesday when active trading begins though am expecting massive sell on en pairs as GJ has given the signal @ market close last week.

@Masters in the house, please give me the blessing to create the 13th season of FTA in this 13th year of the millennium smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tanx nolly, that is the spirit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
surveycash:
@Erniok,

Can't really decide on a position now until Tuesday when active trading begins though am expecting massive sell on en pairs as GJ has given the signal @ market close last week.

@Masters in the house, please give me the blessing to create the 13th season of FTA in this 13th year of the millennium smiley
Ok sir. Good night y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2013
erniok: my pairs to trade for next week.

Not offered by my broker.

Same as above.

Correct. Good buy. Plus its been oversold.

Na buy me I see o. Let me see how you placed your fib.

Ask Naijababe, Piponomics, Rozay and Endfx.

My USDCAD chart below. Fib is from AB, even if u try to use the fib expansion, na support 100% be

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 5:12am On Feb 10, 2013
surveycash:
@Erniok,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by piphacker(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=surveycash]
[color=#006600]
Personally, I tried GTB Naira master card and it worked for deposit but could not withdraw.
But they didnt ask 4 sanning b4 taking ur money. these oyinbo sha!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Bollinger(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2013
erniok:
i cannot really see what he is seeing. i propose buying from 1.3100 for a short term which coincides with my 38.2 fib level.

You may be right. Anything is possible in forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2013
piphacker: But they didnt ask 4 scanning b4 taking ur money. these oyinbo sha!

Abi? And I didn't ask them to scan their nepa bill or bank statement b4 I released my money to them cheesy

rozayx5:

Oga Rozay, I know understand your response oo..

surveycash:
@Erniok,

sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by roxell120(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2013
my eu strategy tells me that it will remain bullish monday till around 3427 before it will sink down to 3280 before bulls will take ova. take note of this. will post my account history here for u to see how great strategies make wonders happen.generally eu is in a bullish trend but daily chart is on its second wave retracement which will end possibly this week if there is no divergence which gulps enof time.thereafter the final daily bullish wave will take off from 3280 region till later days or weeks depending on the strength or volume of the wave.green pips will surely come.
GUDLUCK THIS WEEK.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Eawealth: Ok I hear someone says here some elders in their church said that fx trading is a lazy way of making money. If forex is scrap tomorrow, most of you here will go into arm taken and violent crime because you have been thought how to be a 'self made millionaire'- another worldly term. Others will be frustrated and useless to all.
Am glad some persons are already coming to my side. For those still wallowing in ignorance speaking, please check this out Proverb 14:12. Certain things do not need to be written directly in the Bible before you know they are bad. Another scriptural guide to such things are: abstain from all appearance of evil. Stop deceiving yourselves and bending the Bible to suite your self righeousness. If the business you do will hinder you from heaven, why not quit because nobody knows when death will come. Have you not read in the Bible the unbelieving, proud, addiction, deceivers e.t.c can't make heaven but these things are all inherent in forex traders here...most flash account, brag about drinks, food, girl friends, luxuries living and so on to lure potential newcomers into the biz. Many end up being scammed, jealous, addicted and having margin calls. Am beginning to sense 99% of folks here being catholics. God save us.
but why catholics? *sigh* Retarrd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2013
ayox2003:

Not offered by my broker.

Same as above.

Correct. Good buy. Plus its been oversold.

Na buy me I see o. Let me see how you placed your fib.

Ask Naijababe, Piponomics, Rozay and Endfx.

My USDCAD chart below. Fib is from AB, even if u try to use the fib expansion, na support 100% be

Frawzey
Tell me how una dey do the pic thing make I post my chart. Don't know how it's done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2013
roxell120: my eu strategy tells me that it will remain bullish monday till around 3427 before it will sink down to 3280 before bulls will take ova. take note of this. will post my account history here for u to see how great strategies make wonders happen.generally eu is in a bullish trend but daily chart is on its second wave retracement which will end possibly this week if there is no divergence which gulps enof time.thereafter the final daily bullish wave will take off from 3280 region till later days or weeks depending on the strength or volume of the wave.green pips will surely come.
GUDLUCK THIS WEEK.
na elliot wave and harmonic remain for me in forex. Do u have videos?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by roxell120(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2013
erniok:
na elliot wave and harmonic remain for me in forex. Do u have videos?
there is no defined regular pattern of elliot wave.just the basic rules and principle is key, then match it wit live market reactions and see for ur self.I've got no video but just the basis. "every swing contains three waves from 1min to higher time frames "
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
2sexy: Tell your pastor to stop collecting tithes and offering...

Why are pastors on private jet spree...

Who are you trying to fool? You are the author of that article... stop lying, fool!

You joined that forum( babypips) for the sole purpose of painting forex black.

Fool, that means Aboki on the street whom your moronic fucktardious cretin would run to if your congregation had paid you in dollars as tithe and offering... into demonic business right?

Cretinous biggot...

Get the fvck out of here...

I see you don't read and my post is already bleeding your heart. Have I lied about that post? Please how old are you? I know most of you are still teenagers and some in their early twenties. Be careful so you don't carry curses. May God help us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
mdsocks: Ever tried checking your bp while having a trade and it's against you deeply...na that time you go sabi say fx no easy at all..

Ignorance at work. God blessings make rich and add no sorrow to it. Amend your ways with God and all sicknesses and diseases will flee from you. Christians have no business with sickness (divine health). If you are already having BP, what are you still waiting for. You want to drop dead before quitting? I fear for you. I have about 10 pages to cover this alone but I purse here because I ve nailed the point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
hello folks how was your weekend grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eawealth:

Ignorance at work. God blessings make rich and add no sorrow to it. Amend your ways with God and all sicknesses and diseases will flee from you. Christians have no business with sickness (divine health). If you are already having BP, what are you still waiting for. You want to drop dead before quitting? I fear for you. I have about 10 pages to cover this alone but I purse here because I ve nailed the point.
mr man clearly you are not welcome here. go to sexuality or mayb romance na, na there them need you pass sef. haba joo ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eawealth:

I'm not disputing whether u are right or wrong but I want a proof of your truthfulness. I want you to calculate all the profit you've made and return such to the brokers. Until you do that forex is our business and buying & selling of currency is our commodity.
surveycash:
@Erniok,

surveycash: smiley [/color]
+100000 support
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
roxell120:
there is no defined regular pattern of elliot wave.just the basic rules and principle is key, then match it wit live market reactions and see for ur self.I've got no video but just the basis. "every swing contains three waves from 1min to higher time frames "

Really?! I am not elliot wave maestro but I thought term is every trend contain 3 swings, 2 corrections and then a corrective wave starts! I have just never been able to figure out Elliot waves until after the fact!

Would be nice to know sha!

erniok:
na elliot wave and [b]harmonic [/b]remain for me in forex. Do u have videos?

One of the things I learned on this thread, even got the 3 texts written by Scott Carney from the guys here. After reading all 3 texts, I didn't like it much, I like to keep things very simple, my Fibonacci knowledge however became razor sharp though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
surveycash:

Abi? And I didn't ask them to scan their nepa bill or bank statement b4 I released my money to them cheesy

Oga Rozay, I know understand your response oo..

sad

. it means i concur grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
JAkpayen:
I'm not disputing whether u are right or wrong but I want a proof of your truthfulness. I want you to calculate all the profit you've made and return such to the brokers. Until you do that forex is our business and buying & selling of currency is our commodity.

WORD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Outside the normal trade alerts, its weekend mood so what songs do u listen to when trading?

Make we do some weekend frawzey.

As for me. I'm down with rap, classical, r n b and naija.

For Rap, Eminem and Nas. Especially Eminem's lose yourself.

RnB: Keisha Cole, R-kelly and Natasha Bedingfield. Especially Natasha's Pocketful of Sunshine.

Classical: Na midnight I dey bump this one. Handel, Bruno coulais, Bond, Vivaldi. I've got a lot!

Naija: Ebenezer Obey's No place be like my country; D'banj, Phenom's Shuku shuku bambam and Kukere cheesy.

I dey bump Gospel too very well.

Rozayx5, ur name sounds like u're a Rick ross fan.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ebenezer Obey does the slow and easy for me, takes me out of my generation and to the old school yoruba flavour which the contemporary musicians seem to have lost,maybe KWAM1 still does but Chief Commander is still my favorite act.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tope Alabi's Angeli Mi, her only album that I listen to.

Durella and Skuki - bad boys grin something about their vanity does something I don't really know to me but I love the feeling.

A playlist which combines every possible genre from rap to easy listening, soul, folk etc.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijababe: Tope Alabi's Angeli Mi, her only album that I listen to.

Durella and Skuki - bad boys grin something about their vanity does something I don't really know to me but I love the feeling.

A playlist which combines every possible genre from rap to easy listening, soul, folk etc.

angeli mi,I gbadun that song die,tope alabi is my favourite gospel artist,pls do you have any idea of the title of a song that she did,in the song she was preaching through-out on the song,whenever I hear that song I get touched.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
ufotuko: angeli mi,I gbadun that song die,tope alabi is my favourite gospel artist,pls do you have any idea of the title of a song that she did,in the song she was preaching through-out on the song,whenever I hear that song I get touched.

I know the one but the names escapes me now! I'll tell you when I remember. I like her Yoruba usage, there's no other gospel artiste that's as deep, except maybe Shola Allyson Obaniyi. Opin Irin ajo gives me goose pimples everything I listen to it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eawealth:

I think you are a very proud person,instead of preaching the gospel of getting people saved from their sins unto salvation,you are preaching anti forex gospel,like someone said calculate all the profits you have ever made in forex and return them to the brokers and come here with with proof that you have done it.Then after that trust me I will decamp to your party, but you must be ready to provide me with a decent job sha.You have my word.Until then please keep your hypocritical comments to yourself! lipsrsealed angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.