Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96494 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by caesaraba(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
teeboy4x: xo u too d reach dix side

grin Since o. No time na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
infofirst:

Yes boss but trading plan and discipline will v been violated as well n some losses are inevitable

infofirst:

The lot sizes are different n the pips different too n uj from 87.25 and another at 87.30 n am targeting 88.20/22 and eu is from 1.3075 n as soon as 2990 hit n chances of 288x higher n so i surrender at that point

Thank God oh n will close if we r able to make 3070 now n will sha watch closely n great lesson hmmm,Thanx bosses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
at all at all na bad market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
n.oxide:

i'm on the same bus with usdcad. . . i hope say no be one chance!

*looks left n' right

left USDCAD a long time ago angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Impulse80: Viewing this topic: jamace(m), Hunkyimage(m), ForexRaider, profitlift, Lawfex, frenchman2, swiftz(f), Kashif(m), omaojo1, mawojuuche(m), infofirst(m), prowitin(m), fxyoube, 9ja4u(m), honeric01(m), LaconicINC(m), Non Farm Payrol, natruetalk, latestsunny(m), STORMY1, epg, FXKing2012(m), ufotuko(m), Impulse80(m), Optimisticgondy(m), dagr8(m), osahonmk, Eawealth(m) and 8 guest(s)

Yea, where the pip is, there the snipers/piphunters will be gathered. grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
rozayx5:

left USDCAD a long time ago angry
very annoying pair,i don't trade it no matter how tempting the trade is
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
i am buying gbpjpy now.

who is with me on this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Greatway to start the new year, finally, i think I have a working strategy, thanks to ddfx.Though I hear systems fail over the course of time I hope dis last long enough to make me millions. All the veterans and noobs like me , enjoy the weekend. ciao. And before I go, house, do systems really fail over the course of time?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
LaconicINC: very annoying pair,i don't trade it no matter how tempting the trade is

i also do not trade it. infact i avoid all cad related pairs like plague.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
I missed the NFP once again due to other commitments. angry

Have a lovely weekend.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
fxbomovi:

i also do not trade it. infact i avoid all cad related pairs like plague.
wat of Ca/J?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
fxbomovi: i am buying gbpjpy now.

who is with me on this.

you have bbstop in support , though its a scond hand signal grin be careful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
elewedu: Greatway to start the new year, finally, i think I have a working strategy, thanks to ddfx.Though I hear systems fail over the course of time I hope dis last long enough to make me millions. All the veterans and noobs like me , enjoy the weekend. ciao. And before I go, house, do systems really fail over the course of time?

good the power of ddfx lies in its bbstop,
so get my other system and be branded in case you encounter a whole month of ranges shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
What do u guyz think of the G/J, E/J pairs(Long term)?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
rozayx5:

lol oga mi, which one is second hand signal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by natruetalk: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
i think the trend eu,gu &co is gradually shifting to the bullish side, let see how 4hr close
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
infofirst:

Thank God oh n will close if we r able to make 3070 now n will sha watch closely n great lesson hmmm,Thanx bosses

Congrats bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
rozayx5:

good the power of ddfx lies in its bbstop,
so get my other system and be branded in case you encounter a whole month of ranges shocked shocked shocked
which is the other system...please oblige me, cos I need strategy to trade range market too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
elewedu: Greatway to start the new year, finally, i think I have a working strategy, thanks to ddfx.Though I hear systems fail over the course of time I hope dis last long enough to make me millions. All the veterans and noobs like me , enjoy the weekend. ciao. And before I go, house, do systems really fail over the course of time?

u must remember no system is 100percent but you must be consistent and patient with your system to make it in forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Closed the ANZD trade with a -20
Buy EJ and ChfJ SL around Today's lows. Looks
like the bullish run is set to continue.
Sell GBPCHF 60pips SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
ayox2003: Gold and Dow closed with 50pips each minimum TP.

See ya tomorrow.

NB: For newbies who would like to learn some easy indicators this year, on ur MT4, click as follows. Indicator > Volume > On balance Volume. Then read up some materials online with google on "On Balance Volume indicator" (OBV) and how to use it with trendlines. Its very easy.

Frawzey
you made my week, thanks

if you have a special material onit or even a modifiedd one ,pls share
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
snipers! EU,GU,EJ,GJ ripe for buy,till next week,let me carry out maintenance on my artillery and prepare them for the battle ahead,happy weekend ya all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
infofirst:

EU is just above 3070, hope u are around to close the trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
rozayx5:

i have made some very interesting discovery about that your system Rozay,but am still experimenting.... got a positive result with the first experiment,i will have to do a lot of back testing to verify my findings
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by wizecoder1: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Happy to see that the pip hunters are still wrecking havoc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin keep it up
Happy new year
Plan your trade,
Trade your plan
Loss responsibly
Happy piping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
LaconicINC: snipers! EU,GU,EJ,GJ ripe for buy,till next week,let me carry out maintenance on my artillery and prepare them for the battle ahead,happy weekend ya all

u remind me of Rozayfx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 4:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 4:07am On Jan 05, 2013
LaconicINC: i have made some very interesting discovery about that your system Rozay,but am still experimenting.... got a positive result with the first experiment,i will have to do a lot of back testing to verify my findings
waiting 4 u....i got something to add too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2013
Was wondering if anyone trade 123 forex system. Its graet and I can say if u follow the rule properly its 80% profitable trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2013
zinosleek: Was wondering if anyone trade 123 forex system. Its graet and I can say if u follow the rule properly its 80% profitable trades.

Can u share it wif us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2013
latestsunny:

Can u share it wif us
U can google 123 forex trading system and u will see various variations of the pattern. Its a very simple system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012:

EU is just above 3070, hope u are around to close the trade.

Thanx n i slept off n the tin is still open at +5 and cos am comfortable with d daily close n will just let it still open n usd index also support that

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.