Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (97650 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2013
I JUST GOOGLED IT

UTC is 24-hour time, which begins at 0:00 at midnight. 12:00 is noon, 13:00 is 1 p.m., 14:00 is 2 p.m. and so on until 23:59, which is 11:59 p.m.

Time zones today are a certain number of hours or hours and minutes behind or ahead of UTC. UTC is also known as Zulu time in the world of aviation. When European Summer Time is not in effect, UTC matches the time zone of the United Kingdom.

Today, it is most appropriate to use and refer to time based on UTC and not on GMT.
SOURCE:http://geography.about.com/od/timeandtimezones/a/gmtutc.htm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2013
rozayx5: was thinking the charts will be moving today undecided
any body knows when insta opens naija time
OK
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2013
LaconicINC: I JUST GOOGLED IT

UTC is 24-hour time, which begins at 0:00 at midnight. 12:00 is noon, 13:00 is 1 p.m., 14:00 is 2 p.m. and so on until 23:59, which is 11:59 p.m.

Time zones today are a certain number of hours or hours and minutes behind or ahead of UTC. UTC is also known as Zulu time in the world of aviation. When European Summer Time is not in effect, UTC matches the time zone of the United Kingdom.

Today, it is most appropriate to use and refer to time based on UTC and not on GMT.

Instaforex is on now n what a good way to start
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2013
surveycash:

prowitin, I love your updates on this cliff. Saves me the stress in the analysing its implications. God bless you.

Thanks Bro.....am smiling in french.
OBAMA DONE PAY. I wish every day na FISCAL CLIFF.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2013
infofirst:

Instaforex is on now n what a good way to start

my EURAUD sell i left over is doing fine cool
@lacon NIC or my system users if you took EURNZD, you shud be 150 pips up now shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
rozayx5:

my EURAUD sell i left over is doing fine cool
@lacon NIC or my system users if you took EURNZD, you shud be 150 pips up now shocked
WAS OFFLINE JARE,etisalat was just getting on my nerves with data subscription,anyway there are many opportunities ahead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Bought EU and GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2013
@surveyprof, saw your, gtalk message late, give me a call when you see this post wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Blogicon1(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Happy New Year to you all. Wishing everyone an explosive trading year with rains of pips.

I've been off for a long time cos due to some little issues I've been off trading. Hoping to get back on my feet and get back to the game of pips.

Hope to be getting my alerts and nightly analysis like before very soon.

Shout out to Endfx1, Swiftz, Mr Jamui Eko and co for your concern and checking up on me....

Love y'all.

Happy New Year once again!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by McNelson(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Sitting on the fence...waiting and watching! Building up my trading arsenal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2013
Oga o,when is hotforex opening shop na?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2013
Blog icon: Happy New Year to you all. Wishing everyone an explosive trading year with rains of pips.

I've been off for a long time cos due to some little issues I've been off trading. Hoping to get back on my feet and get back to the game of pips.

Shout out to Endfx1, Swiftz, Mr Jamui Eko and co for your concern and checking up on me....

Love y'all.

good to have you back,i guess you must have graduated by now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2013
LaconicINC: Bought EU and GU

did you buy GU on this current 4H candle , or the last one, cause according to the instructions if you took a Trade based on 4H charts you shud be 130 pips up smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2013
NEWS UPDATE: JUst incase you were sleeping the last 24 hours. House of Rep don support the DEAL and OBAMA don agree to sign the BILL. That's the end of the FISCAL CLIFF SAGA. shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2013
rozayx5:

did you buy GU on this current 4H candle , or the last one, cause according to the instructions if you took a Trade based on 4H charts you shud be 130 pips up smiley
current one,i was still offline when the last one happened,no thanks to etisalat though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2013
Sell EU @ 1.3280 to 1.3200 with SL @ 1.3300

PLEASE HOUSE WHAT DOES SSMA MEAN?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2013
JAkpayen: Sell EU @ 1.3280 to 1.3200 with SL @ 1.3300

Good good but i will wait till 11am when next 4h open here n if it open below 1.3292/4 then selling.i would have attached my chrt but my broker where eu chrt is not open today n success
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by omaojo1: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2013
rozayx5:

Happy New year, how Lag cool

Fine o. You no see my new year text?

How ur side.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by easycopyrh(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2013
in need of LR huz anybody gat to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2013
Sell EU around 1.3270 wt SL at 1.3310.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Blog icon: Happy New Year to you all. Wishing everyone an explosive trading year with rains of pips.

Love y'all.

feel so much like singing welcome back. you were missed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2013
Oh. Minimum TP reached on Gold.

Let's see what Dow's got.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2013
JAkpayen:

I don't get u. Is it the SSMA indicator like EMA?

If yes, SSMA is just a moving average indicator like the EMA, DMA. The popular ones are SSMA 20 & 40.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2013
ayox2003:

I don't get u. Is it the SSMA indicator like EMA?

If yes, SSMA is just a moving average indicator like the EMA, DMA. The popular ones are SSMA 20 & 40.

Frawzey
You know we have something like Simple Moving Average(SMA), Exponential Moving Average(EMA), blah blah....so I asking for the full acronym of SSMA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by frenchman2: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2013

Love y'all.

Gosh! you're one person i missed big time. roughly a year since you disappeared. welcome back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2013
70 pips up on my EURAUD sell smiley
closed half of my trade, the remaining half is running risk free grin
nice way to start 2013, operation fire for fire here we go shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Impulse80(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2013
LaconicINC: Here is my first semester result from the $40.40 i got from mt5 posts grin grin grin
PLS WHATS your leverage with instaforex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by JAkpayen(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2013
I'm so tempted to sell GU for 100 pips, can someone allay my fear for confirmento the chart for GU!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2013
JAkpayen:
You know we have something like Simple Moving Average(SMA), Exponential Moving Average(EMA), blah blah....so I asking for the full acronym of SSMA

Simple Swing Moving Average....I guess.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2013
cheesy cheesy it should have something to do with smoothed,like we have the smoohted stochastic and the double smoothed stochastic.

the rsi and the likes also have smoothed versions and double smoothed versions too cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by stolenstone: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2013
blogicon in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my jingles pringles! Gosh!!! I've missed this guy like mad! Where on God's green earth have you been?? Welcome back bro! Happy pipful new year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yeah my main guy welcome back gud to see you after such a long time hope to see you often bro..i mst say you were missed...some of my PA skills i learn from you.. Happy new year to you bro n welcome back.sent via mobile

Love y'all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.