Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96824 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Here is a quick tip. For those that would want to go into trading the 4hr charts but struggling to leave the 1hr, simply keep an eye on the 1hour charts and take entry signals there, then when the 4hr chart conforms to the trade you just entered, you can sit back and enjoy the ride.

What this style does is that it gives you the best of both worlds. You get to enter very early and you can also swing trade. Even if the 4hr charts end up not breaking out in your direction, you can always close out the early 1hr entry at either BE or with a handful of pips.

Take for example the current EJ swing. One could have gotten in at 114.70 and endured a retracement before price would move in your favor. With the move kicking off on the 4hr, anyone that left the trade on would be in green of over 400pips right now. Don't know if this makes sense to anyone sha.

Also, take these pairs seriously EJ, ENZD, GBPAUD, EURAUD, GBPJPY and GBPNZD. The moves are always very heavy. Targeting 500pips on any of them is not greed. cool
You can pick one or two of them (I trade EJ alone for now) or watch the whole 6. Very nice pairs.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
malachi2uk:

kingrich2020@yahoo.com

thanks brov

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
endfx1:

Sent

thanks brov...sent anoda,pls reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
malachi2uk:

thanks brov...sent anoda,pls reply

Replied
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Impulse80(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
endfx1:

Sent
endfx pls i would love to have this your system with the template. Installed the one on the old thread but it doesn't look like yours here. danielhyacinth80@gmail. com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
endfx1:

Replied

sent another 1,sorry for my too much questions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
can see we had a pipful day. not a bad week by the way. cheers mates, imagine turning a $40 insta bonus account to over $500.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
erniok: can see we had a pipful day. not a bad week by the way. cheers mates, imagine turning a $40 insta bonus account to over $500.

can u withdraw the moni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
malachi2uk:

ROZAYX,SURVEYCASH,ENDFX,INFO1ST AND OTHER GURUS IN THE HOUX,PLS HOW CAN I PUT PIVOT,SUPPORT/RESISTANCE AND TREND LINE IN MY CHAT

IS IT IN MY MT4 OR I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE INDICATORS,HELP ME ATTACH THE INDICATORS IF NEEDED.

THANKS

Download the auto pivot point.
Copy it.
Go to My Computer/Local C/Program files/Metatrader/Experts/Indicators
Paste it here.
Open your chart.
Click Insert/Indicators/Custom/Auto pivot

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
erniok: can see we had a pipful day. not a bad week by the way. cheers mates, imagine turning a $40 insta bonus account to over $500.

Wow! Nice trade but this strategy is risky if you trade forex for a living.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by latestsunny(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Rozayfx, I told u in d morning dt EU,EA n EC are all goin up. I'm buyin deep oooo but I'm trailin my profit wif 20-30pips.....I don hit jackpot today. All trade on H4 chart,nice long trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
malachi2uk:

can u withdraw the moni
i withdrew $300 so that i will not be like the guy that turned $1000 to 1m and lost all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
surveycash:
Wow! Nice trade but this strategy is risky if you trade forex for a living.
i have some bonus accounts that i am very conservative. took me 2 weeks to turn one from $50 to $84 with brokers star and the second one from $50 to $160 with smarttrade fx but i was taking risks on insta. all na bonus.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shop closed for the week. Closed out all open positions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
another Saturday for reviews and analysis. thank god for the previous weeks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
surveycash:

Download the auto pivot point.
Copy it.
Go to My Computer/Local C/Program files/Metatrader/Experts/Indicators
Paste it here.
Open your chart.
Click Insert/Indicators/Custom/Auto pivot

God bless u brov...wat of S/R and TREND?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
selling EU for 50 pips. who's with me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
erniok:
i have some bonus accounts that i am very conservative. took me 2 weeks to turn one from $50 to $84 with brokers star and the second one from $50 to $160 with smarttrade fx but i was taking risks on insta. all na bonus.
my brokers stars $50 is $105 now,which one is smartrade fx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2013

Honestly just keep it up so long as you know what you are doing. I have 50$ insta bonus thinking of how to turn it to 1000$ in the next 30 working days starting from lot 0.1(10cent) and 0.5(50cent) Is this possible?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
erniok:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND SMART TRADE FX T AND C,please explain to me if you do,thanks
$50 No Deposit Bonus
• to qualify for the bonus client must open a live account and submit an Identity Document and Proof of Residence via Upload Documents tab in the Customer Profile Area
• the $50 remain on the account for 7 trading days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) counting from the day the bonus has been applied by SmartTradeFX
• the new account is automatically denominated in USD and has the default leverage of 200:1. These settings remain throughout the entire 7-day trial period
• if within 7 trading days the client has deposited no funds, the account will be closed by SmartTradeFX, the $50 withdrawn by the firm and the profits removed
• any trading profit accrued within the 7 days can be withdrawn by the client at the condition that within the 7 days client has traded at least 1 standard lot for every dollar of the profit
• the amount of bonus can be eventually withdrawn by the client at the condition that the client has traded at least 1 standard lot for every dollar of the bonus and the associated profits
• the bonus is offered as a trial to test the platform. The client is free to forfeit the bonus and the associated profits to remove any restrictions from the trading account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
erniok: selling EU for 50 pips. who's with me.

Yeah am with you lets go there lol. Why not wait till Sunday night. I sent you a PM please respond.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
efe22:

Yeah am with you lets go there lol. Why not wait till Sunday night. I sent you a PM please respond.
just saw the mail. don't really know how the pm works. wish i do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
efe22:

Honestly just keep it up so long as you know what you are doing. I have 50$ insta bonus thinking of how to turn it to 1000$ in the next 30 working days starting from lot 0.1(10cent) and 0.5(50cent) Is this possible?.
fantasy sir,pls take it one step at a time,try making it $100 first,by say like 2 weeks,but you can double it in a day sha,it depends
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by unclenna(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Please can someone suggest a good vps host Iwhere someone can host robot. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
LaconicINC:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND SMART TRADE FX T AND C,please explain to me if you do,thanks
$50 No Deposit Bonus
• to qualify for the bonus client must open a live account and submit an Identity Document and Proof of Residence via Upload Documents tab in the Customer Profile Area
• the $50 remain on the account for 7 trading days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) counting from the day the bonus has been applied by SmartTradeFX
• the new account is automatically denominated in USD and has the default leverage of 200:1. These settings remain throughout the entire 7-day trial period
• if within 7 trading days the client has deposited no funds, the account will be closed by SmartTradeFX, the $50 withdrawn by the firm and the profits removed
• any trading profit accrued within the 7 days can be withdrawn by the client at the condition that within the 7 days client has traded at least 1 standard lot for every dollar of the profit
• the amount of bonus can be eventually withdrawn by the client at the condition that the client has traded at least 1 standard lot for every dollar of the bonus and the associated profits
• the bonus is offered as a trial to test the platform. The client is free to forfeit the bonus and the associated profits to remove any restrictions from the trading account
i grew the account to $160 and they are saying they will close it by monday if i do not make a deposit of $25 minimum. still trying to clear some grey areas in terms of withdrawal before i make the deposit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
efe22:

efe, take am easy. i did that james bond trading because of other bonus accounts that i have. check out this site fro more bonuses: http://www.bestforexbonus.com/nodeposit-bonus
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
LaconicINC: my brokers stars $50 is $105 now,which one is smartrade fx
and i was thinking i don try though i got the deposit last week thursday. congrats.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
erniok:
and i was thinking i don try though i got the deposit last week thursday. congrats.
i got mine this past sunday 6th jan,i think d smart trade fx promo is over
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2013
leopower:
tecno n3 is a good option, download mt4 with ur broker name nd u ar. good to go. trade safe mate.
thanks 4 d advice bro... I use instaforex but they dont support android-based fonez or do they?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2013
rozayx5:

men, since i started trading 4hours charts 4 months ago, i dont remember the last time i looked below 1 Hour chart grin grin grin
the thing is addictive shocked shocked shocked

and 4 hour signals are " real signals " very few fakeouts , which profits will recover later on shocked shocked
bro,try d daily and weekly TF,u gonna love it better,its more fun up here...Do u stack positions(pyramiding) or do d martingaling thing? Would lyk 2 meet u in person, I reside in the south-south(d etighi amplified region,lol!)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 1:44am On Jan 12, 2013
efe22: Men if swing trading is this sweet, then position trading will be superb. just saying...
lndeed itz superb,i learnt this position trading strategy called "building an equity milipede" on FF(www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=245149 ) mehn,this man'z thread changed my trading psychology,after reading up to about 50pgs,i learnt a lot lyk entering d market with low risk,creating stacks of positions as d trend builds up(milking it) and diversifying at your discretion to replenish ur trading balance and ensuring a smooth equity curve and lotz more,just check it out,itz one of d coolest thread i've ever read online(lyk 3x)...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 1:57am On Jan 12, 2013
erniok:
i withdrew $300 so that i will not be like the guy that turned $1000 to 1m and lost all.
please,which withdrawal method did use? If u used LR,how long did it take them 2 fund ur LR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (102)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.