Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96612 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
surveycash:

Most brokers don't allow that.
meaning,that i have to use goldnairaexchange service whenever i want to withdraw my fundz? cos they(gne) did the opening and funding of d acc.4 me at a discounted rate, and i dont lyk their instaforex withdrawal option where u have to get their instaforex atm debit card first...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hunkyimage: meaning,that i have to use goldnairaexchange service whenever i want to withdraw my fundz? cos they(gne) did the opening and funding of d acc.4 me at a discounted rate, and i dont lyk their instaforex withdrawal option where u have to get their instaforex atm debit card first...

that their card sef, undecided am yet to see someone using it, just apply for it, i think its 25$ or so
that will not stop you from getting your money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
rozayx5:

that their card sef, undecided am yet to see someone using it, just apply for it, i think its 25$ or so
that will not stop you from getting your money
not that am doubting their authenticity(i have been using their service to fund ma LR and Instafx 4 a long time now) but i think that they should provide an option where one can forward d instafx unit he wishes to with and input a bank account for the withdrawal of funds,simple... How u see-am?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
malachi2uk: can someone teach me how to use pivot,s/r and fibo to knw wen 21EMA holds pairs

I NEED HELP ON THIS QUESTION PLS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hunkyimage: not that am doubting their authenticity(i have been using their service to fund ma LR and Instafx 4 a long time now) but i think that they should provide an option where one can forward d instafx unit he wishes to with and input a bank account for the withdrawal of funds,simple... How u see-am?

+1000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
malachi2uk: can someone teach me how to use pivot,s/r and fibo to knw wen 21EMA holds pairs

I tried attaching my recently written book on Pivot Point KISS. Please, drop your e-mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
surveycash:

I tried attaching my recently written book on Pivot Point KISS. Please, drop your e-mail.

thanks brov

kingrich2020@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

thanks brov

kingrich2020@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by joelreg(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
me to bigexploit@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

Sent

Thanks for the wonderful ebook, what do u think will be the direction of this market in the 1st 1HR or 30mins wen market opens.

i will be gr8ful if u can tell me how to know wen EMA21 holds a pair.

thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:41am On Jan 13, 2013
rozayx5:
+1000

xori,i dnt get u,do u mean dat u concurr with ma bolded comment I think am gonna mail this as a suggestion to them(goldnairaexchange)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Ojdanavigator(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2013
Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

(c) 2010 - 2013 GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES All Rights Reserved
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hunkyimage(m): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Ojdanavigator: Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

Hmmm,your website nangha?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2013
joelreg: me to bigexploit@gmail.com

Cheers

Sent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

Thanks for the wonderful ebook, what do u think will be the direction of this market in the 1st 1HR or 30mins wen market opens.

i will be gr8ful if u can tell me how to know wen EMA21 holds a pair.

thanks

If price opens above the pivot point, the direction is up and vice versa.
To insert an EMA, go to Insert/Indicators/Trend/Moving Average
Period to "21"
Change the MA method to "Exponential
Press CTRL + G, to remove those grid lines.
You should have something like this.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Ojdanavigator: Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Thanks.

Hunkyimage: Hmmm,your website nangha?

Desmond, you need a befitting web presence for this service. Contact ILC designs for a website you can manage yourself.
You'll receive a customised text from ILC webs by 8:30am
hassanismail1st@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2013
pls does anyone here trade with mobile device, i am thinking of getting tecno n3 for trading on mobile. i would like feedback on mobile trading and device used from u guys. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2013
zinosleek: pls does anyone here trade with mobile device, i am thinking of getting tecno n3 for trading on mobile. i would like feedback on mobile trading and device used from u guys. thanks

I dunno about Tecno N3 but I know you can use a tab like this https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by nolly042(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2013
looking forward to short au and gj. Reactions r welcomed. Hapy sunday to u all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2013
nolly042: looking forward to short au and gj. Reactions r welcomed. Hapy sunday to u all
i do not know about gj because of the japanese govt monetary decisions but au is due for a sell. shorted at 1.0585 and targeting 200 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2013
zinosleek: pls does anyone here trade with mobile device, i am thinking of getting tecno n3 for trading on mobile. i would like feedback on mobile trading and device used from u guys. thanks

the best thing to do is to choose ur broker first. d broker will determined which mobile device to buy. some hav platforms for blackberry, windows mobile, ipad, android, e.t.c. i presently use windows phone and many brokers hav a platform for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

I dunno about Tecno N3 but I know you can use a tab like this https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by zinosleek(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
mawojuuche:

the best thing to do is to choose ur broker first. d broker will determined which mobile device to buy. some hav platforms for blackberry, windows mobile, ipad, android, e.t.c. i presently use windows phone and many brokers hav a platform for it.

What kind of windows phone dou u use?my broker has for android and windows, but I'm trying to marginalised cost by getting not too expensive android or windows phone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

If price opens above the pivot point, the direction is up and vice versa.
To insert an EMA, go to Insert/Indicators/Trend/Moving Average
Period to "21"
Change the MA method to "Exponential
Press CTRL + G, to remove those grid lines.
You should have something like this.

Thanks boss...can u pls explain this chart for me

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

Thanks boss...can u pls explain this chart for me

No!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by swiftz(f): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

No!
shocked shocked shocked

Lolz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by malachi2uk(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

No!
shocked shocked shocked

Okiess

ROZAYFX,INFOFIRST,ENDFX AND OTHER GURUS,I NEED EXPLANATION IN THE CHART PLS

THIS IS HOW HE EXPLAINED IT BUT I NEED MORE EXPLANATIONS PLS

the white line is trend line
the yellow line is fib.
the red ma is 21 ema
the pupple line is horizotal support and resistance

i always get ready to bet near all this line, but patient need to be exercise to see if it will brake or not, if it brake and immediately reverse above/below these signal it okay to join toward the direction.

the 21ema ema if it hold i do have a rest of mind as you can see is JACKPORT. on my fx trade today
u can see the current movement it reverse as soon as it touch the white trend line and i have chopped something on that.

just try to master the heart of support/resistance pivot and trendline then u are ready to dealt with Mr bom. no magic or EA/system that can do this for you.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
surveycash:

No!
shocked shocked shocked
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0); grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.