Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96455 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls me i dnt undastand this hotforex security questions o... hw did u solve urs while opening an account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
erniok:
lol. how true.
Used to trade like that back in my early days..I go open chart and if I see price move 5 ticks up, I will be like e don dey rise oh. Then straight up, I don hit buy..vice versa for sell. LOL.
I didn't even know people looked at other TF besides the default 1hr when you open the chart of any pair grin
Smh..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
fxbomovi: I am looking for a good broker with big bonus on deposit. Any one pls? Your response is appreciated.

go n grab hotforex 100% bonus b4 end of 20th Jan...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Hardetutu01(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
frenchman2:
sir, www.xemarkets.com and www.acfx.com do have a 50% deposit bonus promo going on currently. you can take advantage of it while it lasts.
is dis xemarkets.com a reliable broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
ayox2003:

Moved my stops to BE. Target unchanged as the pair moves.

Frawzey

SL hit. 43pips banked. I hope Japan just stops the QE infinity sad

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by naira4ever(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hardetutu01:
is dis xemarkets.com a reliable broker.
Did u just say xemarkets? I guarantee you are @ the right place. The 50% welcome bonus on your first deposit is to enable you place trade with increase (big) margin but you may not be able to withdraw it as they remove the bonus sooner or later. They also give u 10% bonus on subsequent deposit. When it comes to good and transparent forex brokerage with a stress free deposit and withdrawal process, xemarkets are on the forefront.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
please o, na which broker dey accept credit or debit card deposit and funding as well as withdrawer?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by teeboy4x(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
2sexy: please o, na which broker dey accept credit or debit card deposit and funding as well as withdrawer?

ARE U BACK FROM BABYPIPS?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
This thread is gradually shifting from forex alert to brokers discussion/review. I suggest another thread be dedicated to brokers matter. Lets keep this thread clean from unecessary attention.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
teeboy4x:

ARE U BACK FROM BABYPIPS?
lol.... I ask a question and u answering me witha question. does that make sense? ignore if u dont wanna answer. I have my reason for asking because I dont want to deal with any liberty reserve when it is time...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
efe22: This thread is gradually shifting from forex alert to brokers discussion/review. I suggest another thread be dedicated to brokers matter. Lets keep this thread clean from unecessary attention.
u seem like someone who depend alot on other peoples work... why not learn to generate ur own alert... ehn?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
what a boring trade
hope some gas comes in soon, shocked
patience is the key when swinging cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ 2sexy am online , facebook
@ efe, could not reach you, you online on gtalk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
rozayx5: what a boring trade
hope some gas comes in soon, shocked
patience is the key when swinging cool
kai nothing annoys me like a ranging market, no fresh signal no trading for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by efe22(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
2sexy: u seem like someone who depend alot on other peoples work... why not learn to generate ur own alert... ehn?

Hello, be slow to speak and quick to hear...you never start ok. The fact that I visit here does'nt imply I take others signals. Besides, I enjoy the opinions of others here too. Of course if their signal confirm to your own analysis, that is the only way you may take it. Anyway. If you want to stay long in this biz, discover your own trading method viz scalping, swing, intraday and position trader. Once you do this, you would'nt have much problem. I am trying to work it out (KISS) and not all the useless grammer/chart decoration, patterns bla bla e.t.c...if they work, how come 95% still fail. Go to WallStreet and you will see what I mean.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by sympathy55(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
rozayx5:

Virus shocked
or un install it and install it again
( download a fresh one)
thanks boss it worked.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
efe22:

Hello, be slow to speak and quick to hear...you never start ok. The fact that I visit here does'nt imply I take others signals. Besides, I enjoy the opinions of others here too. Of course if their signal confirm to your own analysis, that is the only way you may take it. Anyway. If you want to stay long in this biz, discover your own trading method viz scalping, swing, intraday and position trader. Once you do this, you would'nt have much problem. I am trying to work it out (KISS) and not all the useless grammer/chart decoration, patterns bla bla e.t.c...if they work, how come 95% still fail. Go to WallStreet and you will see what I mean.
u see how u quickly defended ur point? so yours is right and broker matter is wrong? humans? smh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
unclenna: Watching from the side. the end of today's daily candle we determine where I will head. But to me the bias is SOUTH AFRICA. What of WINNINGWAYS. cool
Uncle.. am always here now. Good things are goin on here... its always great been part of this house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
I think that uj is going down,do anyone agree with me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
efe22: This thread is gradually shifting from forex alert to brokers discussion/review. I suggest another thread be dedicated to brokers matter. Lets keep this thread clean from unecessary attention.
Oga Forex Broker questions are supposed to be part and parcel of this thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
No action for me so off to sleep. For those on the EURNZD and EURAUD trade, don't worry..The Australian employment figures will hasten things up hopefully.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jtmoneyjt: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
sympathy55: Boss my mt4 custom indicators are just vanishing one after the other pls wat will be cause and solution.
no its because u hav loaded 2many indicators on ur platform,jst go 2 d left part down of ur platform the where u c indicators,custom indicators,scripts,ur acct name,ea,etc, dat litl window dia under ur market watch,u jst click on customs indicator scrol 2 ur choic,click drag 2 ur chat and click ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jtmoneyjt: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2013
ayox2003:

SL hit. 43pips banked. I hope Japan just stops the QE infinity sad

Frawzey
bro long tym hw bom nw? Wat of dat our thread saw dat it is dead,wat of bommaster?i wil chek 4 his numba in my diary 2 hola at him dis days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2013
Got ma eyez on GA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2013
This is why I love Aussie at night. Before I could even post the alert, my TP was hit for 50pips. I sold at 1.0553 just before the news.

I guess I'm done for the day already only if there's "ifa". Lol.

(Edited)

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2013
@rozay and the guys, pls how do i attach your indicators and template on my charts? pardon my question, just trying to get around the ropes please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 2:06am On Jan 17, 2013
jtmoneyjt: bro long tym hw bom nw? Wat of dat our thread saw dat it is dead,wat of bommaster?i wil chek 4 his numba in my diary 2 hola at him dis days
After gurus like u abandoned d thread why wont it die.... grin grin grin
u can check https://www.nairaland.com/1135391/binary-option-free-alert-season 2...we are trying our small best to pluck benjis there grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 2:08am On Jan 17, 2013
ayox2003: This is why I love Aussie at night. Before I could even post the alert, my TP was hit for 50pips. I sold at 1.0553 just before the news.

I guess I'm done for the day already only if there's "ifa". Lol.

(Edited)

Frawzey
good one

Frawsey... grin grin grin

EJ has crossed QQE 50 and d gann is locked...2 d north we go.....Exited 4 hr tf did not support
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Kaysalas: @rozay and the guys, pls how do i attach your indicators and template on my charts? pardon my question, just trying to get around the ropes please
jst go 2 d left part down of ur platform the where u c indicators,custom indicators,scripts,ur acct name,ea,etc, dat litl window dia under ur market watch,u jst click on customs indicator scrol 2 ur choice indy,click drag 2 ur chat and click ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Kaysalas(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2013
dagr8:
jst go 2 d left part down of ur platform the where u c indicators,custom indicators,scripts,ur acct name,ea,etc, dat litl window dia under ur market watch,u jst click on customs indicator scrol 2 ur choice indy,click drag 2 ur chat and click ok
dagr8, thnx for the response but that is not exactly what i mean. like now, i downloaded rozay's indicators and templates into a file on my system, how do i locate it and attac to my custom indicators. i hope u understand me, thnx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:30am On Jan 17, 2013
WINNINGWAYZ: Got ma eyez on GA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.